Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What separates Race Bannon from

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Sledog, Bob, Damone, and the rest of the ilk.

Is his ability to call out bullshit and also concede that Trump and the right aren't perfect. Race has sited historical instances supporting leftist ideas that are legitimate while calling out their absurd positions of today.

Race, also doesn't choose to call people horrible and shitty names without deserving it. He picks his spots.

Lastly, Race would have no issue hiring someone that doesn't look like him. For the rest of you, I am not sure. Some of you could take a lesson.

I said trump and the right are perfect? Fuck off and pay attention. JFC
    Jesus Damone, did you read my second post? You are one of my top three favorite posters buddy.
    Why?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Race was blaming Hollywood and video games for mass murders earlier today. He’s washed.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Race was blaming Hollywood and video games for mass murders earlier today. He’s washed.

With the bullshit they pull, 'cause they full of shit too
    When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
    And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
    Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
    Middle America, now it's a tragedy
    Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city havin' this happening
    Then attack Eminem 'cause I rap this way
    But I'm glad, 'cause they feed me the fuel that I need
    For the fire to burn, and it's burning, and I have returned
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I exposed AOC and the communazi hierarchy behind her. No need to listen to the drivel espoused by lower ranking members like AOC and APAG, you need only to examine the scum controlling things behind the scenes to understand the true nature of the Justice Dems.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58123/aoc-exposed-the-truth-behind-the-justice-democrats#latest

APAG had no comeback to that, and still doesn't. Intelligent poster, but you have to be special kind of stupid to fall prey to a movement that's a poorly disguised rehash of last century's catastrophic failures.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

I exposed AOC and the communazi hierarchy behind her. No need to listen to the drivel espoused by lower ranking members like AOC and APAG, you need only to examine the scum controlling things behind the scenes to understand the true nature of the Justice Dems.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/58123/aoc-exposed-the-truth-behind-the-justice-democrats#latest

APAG had no comeback to that, and still doesn't. Intelligent poster, but you have to be special kind of stupid to fall prey to a movement that's a poorly disguised rehash of last century's catastrophic failures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
  • Options
    Or you're just trolling, who knows. There were a lot of smart people who lost their minds and became dumb and followed Hitler and Lenin too.
  • Options

Actually I wasn't

Just wondering how much of the bill of rights you want to tear up

But you knew that

I think each generation should have the opportunity to update the constitution.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

I think each generation should have the opportunity to revisit the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

Maybe if your generation weren't such fucking pussies they would
  • Options
    Constitution should have a mechanism to allow the citizens to remove an entire sitting regime all at once (all members of both Houses of Congress) when the regime becomes so corrupt and depraved that it no longer recognizes the need for borders, openly participates in attempted coups and starts cracking down on basic Constitutional rights like the right to bear arms. Also an ability to remove unconstitutional bureaucracies and agencies like the CIA. Get rid of Congress and hold new votes, this would also flush the current military industrial complex that pushes us into wars we don't need or want, down the drain.
  • Options

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

Millennials haven’t even turned 40 yet.

Trump is going to lose 2020 because of millennials and you’ll be living in millennial America for the rest of your life. Enjoy.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

Trump is going to lose 2020 because of millennials and you’ll be living in millennial America for the rest of your life. Enjoy.

#MillennialsToGitmo

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,596
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

This is true.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

I don't think you'll enjoy it that much.

College debt and a recession in the post college years for a lot of them and therefore a prolonged rise to the middle; I'm not sure that they'll continue to bleed their hearts and wallets as much as you think they will...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Actually I wasn't

But you knew that

I don't think you'll enjoy it that much.

College debt and a recession in the post college years for a lot of them and therefore a prolonged rise to the middle; I'm not sure that they'll continue to bleed their hearts and wallets as much as you think they will...
    Bingo. And I am the millenniallist of the millennials
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You blame the president and law abiding gun owners. But you're OK.