Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacobe Covington, 2020 4* DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro) AZ, (reCOMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Jimmy Lake needs to pull out his "time to man up" talk he gave Asa.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can Jimmy Lake not recruit? How bout Harris?

One could make a case for this being a factual statement for THIS YEAR only and not sarcasm.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Acropolis Jr (who previously labeled him a silent commit) now says He Gone.

Poont of clarification:

I read his poast to see what this is about. He didn’t say he gone. Many poasters were commenting about how his “change of plans” tweet was likely a sooner commitment than the previously planned Oct 1st.

Acrop merely said “He’s not committing. His recruitment is open”.

So he was just telling people that it’s still a battle and a commitment isn’t incoming. Not that he has removed UW.

Edit:

And Acrop just dropped a new poast that it’s not over and UW is still doing very well with him.

For fucks sake Bananas, get your shit together and read clearly. You about started a nuclear meltdown.
    Isnt that the point of this place?

In all serious though, the kid was all but officially committed -Just wanted to give Oklahoma a charity visit. Now he wants to see other schools. He's either second guessing himself on UW or has people telling him to look around.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

Poont of clarification:

I read his poast to see what this is about. He didn’t say he gone. Many poasters were commenting about how his “change of plans” tweet was likely a sooner commitment than the previously planned Oct 1st.

So he was just telling people that it’s still a battle and a commitment isn’t incoming. Not that he has removed UW.

Edit:

And Acrop just dropped a new poast that it’s not over and UW is still doing very well with him.

For fucks sake Bananas, get your shit together and read clearly. You about started a nuclear meltdown.

In all serious though, the kid was all but officially committed -Just wanted to give Oklahoma a charity visit. Now he wants to see other schools. He's either second guessing himself on UW or has people telling him to look around.

Oklahoma insider yesterday said Jacobe is still in contact with coaches, but he’s not sure how much.

A&M insider said he is being viewed as a backup plan for Eaton and then said this yesterday:

He will be visiting on September 21st. Covington is considered a Washington lean as of today. He has eight Crystal Ball predictions, and all eight favor the Huskies.

So he’s doing his due diligence as of now but it’s not much different than his previous October 1st timeline or his previous statements that he wanted to take more visits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

chinned not for the appropriate message/mood ... but for the general awesomeness of rockets exploding ...
    The 50 year anniversary of the moon landing has been awesome

People forget that our rockets always blew up when we started
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Poont of clarification:

Edit:

You're mixing him up with Rome.

This kid just wants to take more visits, why not.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Poont of clarification:

Edit:

You're mixing him up with Rome.

This kid just wants to take more visits, why not.
    This. He just wants to take more free trips get the photos post that shit like millennials do for the clout and impress the hot girl at school before he starts his senior year. He still ends up a dawg
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Greg Biggins will cast his UW CB as soon as his two dads post photos together in Adidas UW gear.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Poont of clarification:

Edit:

This is why I fucking hate “people”.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2019
    I’m usually the player/recruit apologist guy, but man is this kid thinkin he’s big time just cuz he plays wit Kelee. The coaches are fucking pissed about this. I really don’t get this.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’m usually the player/recruit apologist guy, but man is this kid thinkin he’s big time just cuz he plays wit Kelee. The coaches are fucking pissed about this. I really don’t get this.

Where do you get the coaches upset bit from? Strong accusation
  • Options
    fosterworthfosterworth Member Posts: 73
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

I worry about the following scenario (which I think you're referring to):
    -Covington visits UW, commits to coaches privately but wants to take a visit, sets a public commit date
    - Coaches check in with kid after his visit and he says he wants to take more visits
    - -Coaches get pissed because kid isnt sticking by his original plan. Tell him to take visits but they wont save a spot for him
    - coaches tell the next guy up he can commit (in this case, probably Jackson)
    I'd hope they would try to flip Paster first...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@KayJay hey Jacobe or friend/family member of Jacobe. Here’s a great opportunity to tell us wats really goin on.
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    The only scenario I’m concerned about is Lake taking off in January