Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impeachment Official Game thread

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Can I get an update?

Pm greenbob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Beautiful, just beautiful
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

T

Mueller hammer any day now

Remember Russia collusion?

I’m hearing mueller has nothing!! That’s why trumptards post about it every day.
    You're a trumptard?

You idiots going to pretend you weren't all in on collusion now?

Figures
    I like to say “mueller has nothing!” I also like to fire the AG and Deputy AG overseeing mueller because he has nothing! Makes me sound like I’m not hiding shit by lipo. I like to do that.
    When people like our extremely idiotic president say "Mueller has nothing and it is a hoax" it's beyond imbecilic, for the simple reason that the same has already produced convictions and long list of indictments. Even today, that fuckbrains idiot beyond all idiots, I speak of none other than our fuckbrains president, again called the investigation "a hoax." How on earth, can anybody, not just with half a brain, but say just 1/10 of brain, call this "nothing" and a "hoax."
    Long list of Russian bots

Where is the collusion you tin foil hat wearing fucking moron?

It was when Trump Jr met with a representative of the Russian government offering dirt on the opposition but did not immediately notify the FBI of the intent of the Russian government, then upon seeing hacked emails dumped via wikileaks still did not notify the FBI, then Trump fires Comey saying it is due to the "Russia thing," then fires a couple of AGs, installs Sessions, then fires him for failing to stop the Mueller investigation although it had already found a mass of at the very least circumstantial evidence but more importantly convictions and indictements of Trump's staff. Careful Race, it sounds like your dentures are wobbling.
    All of which is tinfoil hat bullshit

Nothing

Russia and Trump stole the election remember?

Simple minded fucks
    Make an argument from facts and the law
    This is my favorite from the thread.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread aged well.

Just like a cab that drinks like a merlot.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I predict removal from office rather easily, shall we say by a vote of 34-17?

bump
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Who here has talked about impeachment?

No doubt he was just "trolling" us again trying to get us to take the "bait."
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited July 2019
    Trumptards think they won something

Presented without comment.

Flea was right again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trumptards think they won something

Presented without comment.

Flea was right again.
    Clearly
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

This is just the beginning.

Like I said.

Trump is a piece of shit who's too stupid to get away with things like the smart criminals do.

Mueller is going to take a huge shit on him and that fucker deserves it. The heads have just begun to roll, so this whole "if Mueller had something he'd already have done it" narrative is just wishful thinking by nut huggers. He's stacking those fuckheads up like cord wood, and the big fish are next.

If the Clintons get dragged into it and they wind up getting shit on, too, fine with me. Don't be a fucking criminal if you have an aversion to jail.

You know I'm right.

Bump
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    2001400ex said:

I was wrong but it was a disappointment all the same

he 1998 United States Senate elections were a even contest between the Republican and Democratic parties. While the Democrats had to defend more seats up for election, Republican attacks on the morality of President Bill Clinton failed to connect with voters and anticipated Republican gains did not materialize. The Republicans picked up open seats in Ohio and Kentucky and narrowly defeated Democratic incumbent Carol Moseley Braun (Illinois), but these were cancelled out by the Democrats' gain of an open seat in Indiana and defeats of Republican Senators Al D'Amato (New York) and Lauch Faircloth (North Carolina). The balance of the Senate remained unchanged at 55–45 in favor of the Republicans. With Democrats gaining five seats in the House of Representatives, this marked the first time since 1934 that the out-of-presidency party failed to gain congressional seats in a mid-term election, and the first time since 1822 that the party not in control of the White House failed to gain seats in the mid-term election of a President's second term. These are the last senate elections that resulted in no net change in the balance of power.

Agreed that backfired for the GOP. Like I said, there is no smoking gun on Trump's actions. It's all whether they can get him under oath to lie. I'm not even saying I agree with that strategy. It's just the reality of the situation. The other reality is Democrats are too big of pussies to do anything anyways.
    Hi there.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dems should just forfeit and look toward the Draft rather than continue the charade.

I guess if you're a fucking retard, you needed Jack Nicholson or Sir Lawrence Olivier to play the Bob Mueller role. He was never going to be the prop for impeachment. It's for Congress to act or not. Politically, it's probably better to let the American people impeach Trump. Whores like Rudy and Barr are helping Daddy run out the clock and that's okay. President Pence would be just as embarrassing and probably a more competent force for evil.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    For anyone who actually read this thread. There's more people saying Obama and Hillary are going to jail than people saying Trump will be impeached.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Dems should just forfeit and look toward the Draft rather than continue the charade.

I guess if you're a fucking retard, you needed Jack Nicholson or Sir Lawrence Olivier to play the Bob Mueller role. He was never going to be the prop for impeachment. It's for Congress to act or not. Politically, it's probably better to let the American people impeach Trump. Whores like Rudy and Barr are helping Daddy run out the clock and that's okay. President Pence would be just as embarrassing and probably a more competent force for evil.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

You seem to put a lot of stock in the polls that have some Dems with slim leads if the election was tomorrow.