Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impeachment Official Game thread

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If the tide turns, I’ll think of the “never Trumpers” who chickened out with the most contempt. National Review and RedState come to mind. But we’re not there yet.

This time you got him O'Keefed.
    Like I’m gonna bet the ranch that any significant number of Republicans have balls? I’d like to think so, but I’m not going count on it.
    Damn that fucking due process and facts and evidence and shit!!!!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,543
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The self delusion of the muellertards is text book stuff

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

If the tide turns, I’ll think of the “never Trumpers” who chickened out with the most contempt. National Review and RedState come to mind. But we’re not there yet.

Like I’m gonna bet the ranch that any significant number of Republicans have balls? I’d like to think so, but I’m not going count on it.

I think we all understand that your only concern here is with due process.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Hasn't the strawman's asswhole taken enough abuse for one day? What we clearly understand is that you don't give a fuck about the facts or due process and I've known that ever since the Trademark shooting.

The volume of lies and bullshit you spread regarding that shooting and Gentle Giant shooting revealed you to be no better than a lynch mob when it came to respect for the rule of law, due process, evidence and facts.

You trafficked in outrageous conspiracy theories and shamelessly repeated outright lies and falsehoods all on account of your political leanings. You're the fucking worst O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Hasn't the strawman's asswhole taken enough abuse for one day? What we clearly understand is that you don't give a fuck about the facts or due process and I've known that ever since the Trademark shooting.

The volume of lies and bullshit you spread regarding that shooting and Gentle Giant shooting revealed you to be no better than a lynch mob when it came to respect for the rule of law, due process, evidence and facts.

You trafficked in outrageous conspiracy theories and shamelessly repeated outright lies and falsehoods all on account of your political leanings. You're the fucking worst O'Keefed.
    Try decaf.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is all a stunt. In order to officially have inquiry for impeachment the house does a roll call, but that forces congressmen to go public with their stance. That public stance puts red state Democrats in danger of losing their seat next year. They can't afford an official vote. The last thing the Democrats want is to lose the house next year. They have too many vulnerable seats in red states. This is a stunt, caving to radicals, throwing them a bone and for fundraising. This will drag on PAST the 2020 election, with promises to hold Trump accountable AFTER the election. This is because they failed with the Russia hoax. This isn't going anywhere. It can't. There's a reason there was no roll call. Congressmen/women can't afford to go public
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

This is all a stunt. In order to officially have inquiry for impeachment the house does a roll call, but that forces congressmen to go public with their stance. That public stance puts red state Democrats in danger of losing their seat next year. They can't afford an official vote. The last thing the Democrats want is to lose the house next year. They have too many vulnerable seats in red states. This is a stunt, caving to radicals, throwing them a bone and for fundraising. This will drag on PAST the 2020 election, with promises to hold Trump accountable AFTER the election. This is because they failed with the Russia hoax. This isn't going anywhere. It can't. There's a reason there was no roll call. Congressmen/women can't afford to go public

Just left the opium den? It’s gone far beyond a fringy demand over the past few days. There are Red State Democrats taking the lead on it now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,904
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Just left the opium den? It’s gone far beyond a fringy demand over the past few days. There are Red State Democrats taking the lead on it now.
    Last dance with Mary Jane. One more time to kill the pain.

Hail Mary in the third quarter.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    HHusky said:

Reds are your side.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Try decaf.
    Trying not being a lying fucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Try decaf.
    Trying not being a lying fucking hypocrite.
    Good! That’s real progress!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Yeah, they are Red State Rats mostly from safe districts who are ready to come forth and lie now. Call me when the Rat running for the Senate seat in Kansas, Montana, or Texas starts leading the charge.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hammer dropping any day now?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Yeah, there Red State Rats mostly from safe districts who are ready to come forth and lie now.
    The investigators don’t tend to do the testifying. Didn’t all those Benghazi hearings teach you anything?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Yeah, there Red State Rats mostly from safe districts who are ready to come forth and lie now.
    The investigators don’t tend to do the testifying. Didn’t all those Benghazi hearings teach you anything?
    You weren't exactly clear on what you meant by "taking the lead" Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Pelosi would first need to pass a resolution for impeachment inquiry out of Judiciary and then get it approved on the floor of the House before any committee can go back and hold impeachment inquiry hearings...

Nothing but a show.

• Options
    Your argument was also that it’s an appeal to a minority. That’s what I disputed. And yes, left to her druthers, Nancy would like to run out the clock. She may be more unhappy than Daddy is about this.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,904
    HHusky said:

Your argument was also that it’s an appeal to a minority. That’s what I disputed. And yes, left to her druthers, Nancy would like to run out the clock. She may be more unhappy than Daddy is about this.

Because any trial takes place in the Senate.

Nancy is next week’s Washington Generals.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

158 house members have made statements to the press and a quick perusal of the list looks to contain the usual lunatic left. Pelosi has caved the Squad and looks to have skipped a few steps in her announcement of an Impeachment Inquiry.