Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impeachment Official Game thread

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Your argument was also that it’s an appeal to a minority. That’s what I disputed. And yes, left to her druthers, Nancy would like to run out the clock. She may be more unhappy than Daddy is about this.

Because any trial takes place in the Senate.

Nancy is next week’s Washington Generals.
    If I left you with the misimpression that I am confident of seeing any courage or patriotism displayed by Senate Republicans, I apologize for being so unclear.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Your argument was also that it’s an appeal to a minority. That’s what I disputed. And yes, left to her druthers, Nancy would like to run out the clock. She may be more unhappy than Daddy is about this.

If I left you with the misimpression that I am confident of seeing any courage or patriotism displayed by Senate Republicans, I apologize for being so unclear.
    Betting markets have it up to 14% of a conviction in the senate before the election. Seems really high to me but it ain't my money betting that way.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Betting markets have it up to 14% of a conviction in the senate before the election. Seems really high to me but it ain't my money betting that way.
    Vegas always sets the line high to suck in the irrational fan bet.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Remember when liberals used to cry like little bitches when someone even vaguely intimated a questioning of their patriotism?

Yeah, that was all bullshit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Remember when liberals used to cry like little bitches when someone even vaguely intimated a questioning of their patriotism?

I’m sure they’d be patriotic if they weren’t so frightened.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Frightened of what? The facts will play out, Trump will either be found guilty of the accusations or most likely they will turn out to be bullshit, you’ll run and like a Kunt and refuse to admit that you got played once again like a bitch and you’ll be back here again all hot and heavy with your “comrade” or “daddy” bullshit with the next phony scandal.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Frightened of what? The facts will play out, Trump will either be found guilty of the accusations or most likely they will turn out to be bullshit, you’ll run and like a Kunt and refuse to admit that you got played once again like a bitch and you’ll be back here again all hot and heavy with your “comrade” or “daddy” bullshit with the next phony scandal.
    As if facts would make them braver. That’s a good one!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

As if facts would make them braver. That’s a good one!
    As if you give a flying fuck about the facts comrade
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    Hearing Pelosi say Pelosi called on lawmakers to honor their constitutional oath to protect the country "from all enemies, foreign and domestic."

How ironic as they push to remove the 2nd amendment...................................
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Apparently in your warped world it takes courage and patriotism to call bullshit on dumbfuckery.

Good gawd, what a Nancy.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Drumpf is fucking done this time

Nothing there. So let’s fire mueller. TrumpanzeeFS.
    It's only a matter of time until it all comes out! Just wait!

Edit: Some more.

Edit: Just a little longer!

Edit: It should be soon now!

Edit: Anyone doubting that it should be any minute now is totally FS!
    Any minute? Lol! That would be FS. November appears to be where House leadership is leaning towards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any minute? Lol! That would be FS. November appears to be where House leadership is leaning towards.
    Helps Trump IMO
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well if you are right you are right. Game thread re-opened.
  • Options

Well if you are right you are right. Game thread re-opened.
    House judiciary committee articles of impeachment are getting introduced Wednesday after thanksgiving.

Great foresight posting this thread bot.
  • Options
    Trump’s legal team hasn’t confirmed their appearance at the Wednesday judiciary committee hearing. I’m hearing it seems like a good opportunity for trump to clear himself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trump’s legal team hasn’t confirmed their appearance at the Wednesday judiciary committee hearing. I’m hearing it seems like a good opportunity for trump to clear himself.

Clear himself of what?

Fake charges? Unsupported?
  • Options

Clear himself of what?

Slam dunk case then. Trump and his legal team can clear this all up by testifying Wednesday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clear himself of what?

Slam dunk case then. Trump and his legal team can clear this all up by testifying Wednesday.
    Testifying to what?
  • Options

Clear himself of what?

Testifying to what?
    If trump and his legal team don’t care to show up and defend potus against pending articles of impeachment, that’s their prerogative. Weird position to take when you say trump is so obviously in the clear.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    edited November 2019

Clear himself of what?

Testifying to what?
    If trump and his legal team don’t care to show up and defend potus against pending articles of impeachment, that’s their prerogative. Weird position to take when you say trump is so obviously in the clear.
    Partisan commie impeachment scheme. Trump won't and does not need to testify. No impeachable evidence has been prevented even in a completely rigged circus of trial. Commies suck. The shirt storm cometh.