Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Outsider’s Thoughts on Junior Adams

124»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I wish we got Cupp, but when WSU and Oregon State don’t even offer, it’s not really a fuck up. Nobody wanted Cupp. It happens.

Maybe the performance of Cody bruns ghost impacted sark to not offer.
    You simply couldn’t hold back could you?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I wish we got Cupp, but when WSU and Oregon State don’t even offer, it’s not really a fuck up. Nobody wanted Cupp. It happens.

Maybe the performance of Cody bruns ghost impacted sark to not offer.
    You simply couldn’t hold back could you?
    If only ty wouldn’t have burned his redshirt. That was a great doogism.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Call them like I see them, Grundle. Not afraid of the WTF train.

Bunch of whiney white boys who wished they could play D1, ranting about race.

Rich.

I took a timout during the racial self-flagellation after the Smalls thing in May or whenever that was. It got too much like a reverse paper bag test.
    Just read this.

You nailed my sentiment in 3 lines. Impressive.

Seeing the commit list near September, it appears the adults' (and @PostGameOrangeSlices') LIPO game wins...again... over the lets "cry wolf every spring" from some of the TBS experts.

It's almost as if the coaches are leveling up on purpose. . 🤔🤔
    Is this insinuating I'm not an adult?

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

I took a timout during the racial self-flagellation after the Smalls thing in May or whenever that was. It got too much like a reverse paper bag test.
    Just read this.

Seeing the commit list near September, it appears the adults' (and @PostGameOrangeSlices') LIPO game wins...again... over the lets "cry wolf every spring" from some of the TBS experts.

LIPO just means don't discuss alternative scenarios where things don't work out because I can't handle the mental strain of imagining bad outcomes.

Its almost like the coaches did an excellent job pivoting in general and specifically in the Smalls recruitment but recruiting is a game of inches and one or two bad/different decisions could have swung the pendulum the other way.
    Lol

Fuck off.

You guys were in fucking premature panic mode. Lifpo means dont get your panties in a wad months before our coaches even really focus on getting kids committed. The same cast of characters never learns.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

LIPO just means don't discuss alternative scenarios where things don't work out because I can't handle the mental strain of imagining bad outcomes.

Its almost like the coaches did an excellent job pivoting in general and specifically in the Smalls recruitment but recruiting is a game of inches and one or two bad/different decisions could have swung the pendulum the other way.
    Lol

Fuck off.

You guys were in fucking premature panic mode. Lifpo means dont get your panties in a wad months before our coaches even really focus on getting kids committed. The same cast of characters never learns.
    You're the one getting all giddy and posting that this is going to be the greatest class of ALL TIME because we got two DB commitments in a single weekend.

LIFPO.

I get that this is your first year following recruiting closely but try not to get your panties all wet over every commitment.
  • Options
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

You're the one getting all giddy and posting that this is going to be the greatest class of ALL TIME because we got two DB commitments in a single weekend.

LIFPO.

I get that this is your first year following recruiting closely but try not to get your panties all wet over every commitment.
    Lol. If we get Smalls and Banks this is our best class ever. Idgaf what the recruiting rankings say...the best special teams player out there is artificially dragging it down.

I said back in March this class would be good. Looks like I was fucking right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't follow recruiting
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

Lol. If we get Smalls and Banks this is our best class ever. Idgaf what the recruiting rankings say...the best special teams player out there is artificially dragging it down.

"Good"

Tell us Pup, will you go out on a limb and predict that the Huskies will have a "good" season this year as well. Maybe you will tell us that Clemson and Alabama will have good seasons too.

Truly omniscient stuff to beat your chest over.
  • Options
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

"Good"

Tell us Pup, will you go out on a limb and predict that the Huskies will have a "good" season this year as well. Maybe you will tell us that Clemson and Alabama will have good seasons too.

I actually made a post when everyone was freaking out stating this will be the best UW class of all time.

Sorry you cant be as talented as me?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

"Good"

I actually made a post when everyone was freaking out stating this will be the best UW class of all time.

Sorry you cant be as talented as me?
    Greatest of all tim, If...if....if..... and the rankings be damned! And also nevermind the classes that existed before "rankings".

Care to give us any other timely golden predictions pup?
  • Options

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

Even with Smalls and Banks its not as good as last year.

And we are supposed to be leveling up every year. That is the expectation and the baseline not a beat. That is what we've done every year under CP and really ramped up in 2017, 2018, and 2019. This year is a stall at best.

Fuck the class rankings we have a handful of guys in this class that wouldn't have made the cut last year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

And we are supposed to be leveling up every year. That is the expectation and the baseline not a beat. That is what we've done every year under CP and really ramped up in 2017, 2018, and 2019. This year is a stall at best.

Fuck the class rankings we have a handful of guys in this class that wouldn't have made the cut last year.
    Best UW class of all tim kind of ignores 2021 where we are positioned to do even better as well...
  • Options

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

@MisterEm

Carry on

Rich.

Just read this.

Lol

Fuck off.

LIFPO.

Best UW class of all tim kind of ignores 2021 where we are positioned to do even better as well...
    Hey you are stealing my walk-off material I was going to let him fall into the 2020 vs 2019 trap first.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    You guys are embarassing