Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Lol fucking Tsohonis looks like they found him right off a Dearborn encampment.
    @KhatDawg true?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

bigcc said:

Black Beast Unchained!

Dude has top 10 pick talent, if he can stay healthy he's easily an all-american favorite
    His measurables won’t be good enough to be a first round pick. 6’2 TE who runs around a ~4.7 40. NFL teams care too much about that stuff
    I'd generally agree, he'd need to be a combine warrior to get into the first round. But Evan Engram did it with similar measureables, so it's not completely out of the question.
    Evan Engram also ran the second fastest 40 time ever for a TE at the combine at 6’3” 235 (second only to Vernon Davis).

After a senior season where Engram had 65 catches, 8 TDS, and almost 1000 yards receiving for Ole Miss in 11 games.

I’ll be surprised if Petersen’s scheme ever gets 50+ receptions to Bryant. Maybe it’s possible in a season where UW plays 14 or 15 games? 5+ catches a game for Bryant seems way out of scheme... meh
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019

I hope Jamyn Patu got one look at Cam Davis and was like "yeah I'm never playing here" and jumped in the portal.

How does this get a negative response at all? Man some of you need to get out of the basement and go for a walk or something.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hope Jamyn Patu got one look at Cam Davis and was like "yeah I'm never playing here" and jumped in the portal.

How does this get a negative response at all? Man some of you need to get out of the basement and go for a walk or something.
    Maybe because sometimes you say stupid things and we don’t need asshats here. Humor is good asshole is fuck off. The kid worked his ass off and you insult him. Fuck yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Meek said:

Maybe because sometimes you say stupid things and we don’t need asshats here. Humor is good asshole is fuck off. The kid worked his ass off and you insult him. Fuck yourself.
    God you're such a fucking pussy. A walk on quit the team and I made a joke about it that wasn't even insulting to him and you and a couple others get your panties in a bunch. It was about complimenting Cam Davis and the kind of talent I hope and think he possesses.

Jesus this place is becoming Doogman 2.0. People wanting me banned for questioning Petersen at all instead of blindly accepting and trusting every decision he makes and now people are saying "we don't want assholes here." I'm not going anywhere and I'm not censoring myself for your approval. You fucking doogs can take your asses back to Doogman where you belong if you don't like it.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hop needs to hire a new barber.
    bigcc said:

These guys seem to be vibing together well, should be a fun team to watch
  • Options
    FirePete said:

Meek said:

God you're such a fucking pussy. A walk on quit the team and I made a joke about it that wasn't even insulting to him and you and a couple others get your panties in a bunch. It was about complimenting Cam Davis and the kind of talent I hope and think he possesses.

Jesus this place is becoming Doogman 2.0. People wanting me banned for questioning Petersen at all instead of blindly accepting and trusting every decision he makes and now people are saying "we don't want assholes here." I'm not going anywhere and I'm not censoring myself for your approval. You fucking doogs can take your asses back to Doogman where you belong if you don't like it.
    Just take the L and go home
    When pigs fly.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Ran into Jimmy Lake in at Willows today.

I asked who was leading Husky Jacks.

He said, “Kyler Manu.”

Drunk poastinf is brst poasting!!!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He said, “Kyler Manu.”

Drunk poastinf is brst poasting!!!
    Fucking alcoholic!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He said, “Kyler Manu.”

did you offer to blow him at least?