Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CJ Verdell, Travis Dye placed on Doak Walker Award Watch List

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited July 2019 in Duck Refuge

“Oregon sophomore running backs CJ Verdell and Travis Dye became the third and fourth Duck players to receive preseason award recognition on Wednesday morning. After Justin Herbert was placed on both the Maxwell Award and Davey O'Brien Award watch and Troy Dye on the Bednarik Award's list, the sophomore runners were two of the several dozen running backs tabbed as top candidates to win this year's Doak Walker Award.”

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/CJ-Verdell-Doak-Walker-Award-Oregon-Football-133727936/

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jfc, you don’t need to post every single link relevant to Oregon that you come across. We all know how to use the internet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

“Oregon sophomore running backs CJ Verdell and Travis Dye became the third and fourth Duck players to receive preseason award recognition on Wednesday morning. After Justin Herbert was placed on both the Maxwell Award and Davey O'Brien Award watch and Troy Dye on the Bednarik Award's list, the sophomore runners were two of the several dozen running backs tabbed as top candidates to win this year's Doak Walker Award.”

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/CJ-Verdell-Doak-Walker-Award-Oregon-Football-133727936/

Thanks Taft!
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Jfc, you don’t need to post every single link relevant to Oregon that you come across. We all know how to use the internet.

Silly me and I thought this forum was called Duck Refuge.😂😂😂l

You know a place for Duck fans to go and post and talk Ducks. 😂😂😂

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Maybe if you don’t want to read about Duck stuff I might suggest you eschew a forum that was created just for the purpose you seem to be whining about.
  • Options
    Last time I checked there seemed to be quite a few forums dedicated to Husky stuff. Maybe you might try them.😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Furthermore since your post was more emotional than well thought through the fact that even you might know how to use the internet not everyone subscribes to certain sites and are unable to access that content.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

Maybe if you don’t want to read about Duck stuff I might suggest you eschew a forum that was created just for the purpose you seem to be whining about.

DJDuck said:

Last time I checked there seemed to be quite a few forums dedicated to Husky stuff. Maybe you might try them.😂😂😂

DJDuck said:

Furthermore since your post was more emotional than well thought through the fact that even you might know how to use the internet not everyone subscribes to certain sites and are unable to access that content.

You're making the quad shitpost look too easy these days.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    So unless Derek dings me for posting Duck stuff on a board he so generously created for Ducks I will keep posting Duck info. This stuff was meant for other Duck fans.

Unfortunately for you, I guess, I am retired and I have all the time in the world.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

You're making the quad shitpost look too easy these days.
    I am so damned hurt.😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

So unless Derek dings me for posting Duck stuff on a board he so generously created for Ducks I will keep posting Duck info. This stuff was meant for other Duck fans.

DJ is not going to "ding" you for posting "Duck stuff" on the Duck board. Ludicrous.

My thought, and I believe many will agree with me, is that simply linking to 247 and Scoopduck articles doesn't and any value for anyone here at HH. It seems like that is all you do here. Duck fans are likely getting all this info before you link it; via Twitter or their own reads of those sites.

Read @chuck s comments in this thread: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56979/lawsandl-and-djduck-are/p1

You haven't been able to grasp the culture here at HH yet. And fuck me for even trying to point this out. I'm just adding to @ntxduck comment in this thread, maybe it will sink in eventually...
  • Options
    I guess pussies like you supplication yourself to some culture rather than be an independent person and do what they like. This is the only board where anyone has talked about some fucking culture like there are some unwritten rules or something. Craven toadies like you never seem to have the balls to be different. Fascists love people like you. Why do you even come to this forum and bitch about Duck postings. It seems a little pathological. Do you have a need to attack ducks. Do you have a need to attack people that get out of line or don’t follow the unwritten rules. Culture my ass. You’re a sanctimonious, arrogant busybody.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Step outta line and the man come and take you away.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DJDuck said:

DJ is not going to "ding" you for posting "Duck stuff" on the Duck board. Ludicrous.

My thought, and I believe many will agree with me, is that simply linking to 247 and Scoopduck articles doesn't and any value for anyone here at HH. It seems like that is all you do here. Duck fans are likely getting all this info before you link it; via Twitter or their own reads of those sites.

Read @chuck s comments in this thread: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56979/lawsandl-and-djduck-are/p1

You haven't been able to grasp the culture here at HH yet. And fuck me for even trying to point this out. I'm just adding to @ntxduck comment in this thread, maybe it will sink in eventually...
    This
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I don’t need anything to sink in. I could give a crap about conforming to some nebulous “cultural” rules. Did you have potty training issues?

The need to conform lives strongly in this one.

• Options
    I really don’t care what you or your ilk think. I don’t give a crap about conforming to your culture. To me and people of my generation conformity is not something you accept because that is the norm or because of the craven people demanding it. Conformity is something you choose or reject based on what is right for you. So your culture crap means absolutely nothing to me, in fact here is something I choose to post that I as a Duck find interesting.

https://fishduck.com/2017/09/a-balance-of-power-and-speed-running-back-c-j-verdell/
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

I really don’t care what you or your ilk think. I don’t give a crap about conforming to your culture. To me and people of my generation conformity is not something you accept because that is the norm or because of the craven people demanding it. Conformity is something you choose or reject based on what is right for you. So your culture crap means absolutely nothing to me, in fact here is something I choose to post that I as a Duck find interesting.

https://fishduck.com/2017/09/a-balance-of-power-and-speed-running-back-c-j-verdell/

This is quite the meltdown.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

I guess pussies like you supplication yourself to some culture rather than be an independent person and do what they like. This is the only board where anyone has talked about some fucking culture like there are some unwritten rules or something. Craven toadies like you never seem to have the balls to be different. Fascists love people like you. Why do you even come to this forum and bitch about Duck postings. It seems a little pathological. Do you have a need to attack ducks. Do you have a need to attack people that get out of line or don’t follow the unwritten rules. Culture my ass. You’re a sanctimonious, arrogant busybody.

Why am I even trying to help you out? FYFMFE

You're right. No one has ever told anyone to lurk for awhile or PM @IrishDawg22 to get dialed in. /s This place is built on it's unique culture, unwritten rules and inside jokes.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50164/attention-e-duck-refugees/p1
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/32182/a-welcome-message-to-newcomers-revised-5-15-2019

You can fancy yourself some kind of rogue, outsider. And deride the rest of us for conforming. If that's what turns you on, neato.

There's no need to spam the board with easily found links that you provide zero insight into.

Let the numbers speak for the themselves. 82.3% negative reaction to your posts. It's not because your a Duck, it's because you don't get it. Take it for for what's worth, but the posters here don't like what you're doing.

PS- you can edit your posts, you don't have to spam a thread the millisecond a new thought pops into your skull

• Options

Thanks for reading guys!

This bored was my idea and I stand with @DJDuck

As expected.