Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Since California wants to give free healthcare

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    CD’s “News radio” = NPR
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    El Monte's news radio lied to him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,634 Founders Club

to illegals would it not be prudent to know how many folks you're making the offer to?

I am sure the LAO has run the numbers on the proposal, or will do so when the specific details are defined. That’s their job. I haven’t checked yet because I don’t care. Since you do, why don’t you take a look and let us know?
    How can they run the numbers? You mean like a census or something?

Idiot
    Sad to witness this. This is what you are reduced to?
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Let’s do. You start. Got any good zerohedge or daily caller hard hitting facts to start the discussion?
    Start?

You mean they didn't run the numbers before Newsom announced the program?

That's pretty fucking stupid even for Cali Democrats
    Yes, I am sure the administration did as well. The DOF also has to provide its own analysis and cost estimates. You can find it in the governor’s January 10 budget proposal, the May Revise or the bill analysis as it makes its way through the legislature. It’s not hard to find. Especially if you care.
    How can you analyze costs if you don't know how many people you have to cover??????

That's Newsom fucking stupid
    Jfc. I’m sitting at my desk with the news radio on in the background reading this morning’s grievances from trumptards when a story about this issue comes on. The program expands medi-Cal coverage got illegals from those 18 and under to 26 and under. DOF analysis shows it will provide coverage for 90,000 at a cost of $98 million (not sure if that’s net to the state after fed reimbursement or not). LAO will (or has) provide an analysis too. It was that fucking easy to find. Furthermore, it will lessen the burden on GayBob at his hospital emergency room where he goes to see a doctor now that the lines will be shorter.

Let’s hear your anger and frustration trumptards!
    How do you know 90,000 is accurate? Wont you have to ask their status?

Logical breakdown here. Really stupid Muellertards
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

to illegals would it not be prudent to know how many folks you're making the offer to?

I am sure the LAO has run the numbers on the proposal, or will do so when the specific details are defined. That’s their job. I haven’t checked yet because I don’t care. Since you do, why don’t you take a look and let us know?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Let’s do. You start. Got any good zerohedge or daily caller hard hitting facts to start the discussion?
    Start?

Yes, I am sure the administration did as well. The DOF also has to provide its own analysis and cost estimates. You can find it in the governor’s January 10 budget proposal, the May Revise or the bill analysis as it makes its way through the legislature. It’s not hard to find. Especially if you care.
    How can you analyze costs if you don't know how many people you have to cover??????

Jfc. I’m sitting at my desk with the news radio on in the background reading this morning’s grievances from trumptards when a story about this issue comes on. The program expands medi-Cal coverage got illegals from those 18 and under to 26 and under. DOF analysis shows it will provide coverage for 90,000 at a cost of $98 million (not sure if that’s net to the state after fed reimbursement or not). LAO will (or has) provide an analysis too. It was that fucking easy to find. Furthermore, it will lessen the burden on GayBob at his hospital emergency room where he goes to see a doctor now that the lines will be shorter.

California EDD and FTB have been counting illegals in the state for decades. Trump should give them a call to learn something.

CD’s “News radio” = NPR

Lol. First indigo girls and now this. It was KNX in LA ThudBomberFS.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Ship the illegals back until they go through proper channels for immigration status. Emergency room problem solved.

You don't want to send them back? Not a citizen, YOU go to the back of the waiting line at the emergency room. Paying customers first.

That's not anger, that's just common sense.

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Ship the illegals back until they go through proper channels for immigration status. Emergency room problem solved.

That's not anger, that's just common sense.

It’s never going to happen. Vote for trump as many times as you want or any other white nationalist protectionist but it’s never going to happen. Someday you are going to have to accept this fact.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

California EDD and FTB have been counting illegals in the state for decades. Trump should give them a call to learn something.
    So your state has been counting illegals? So you have no problems with the Fed counting illegals through the census form.

Got it.
    edited July 2019

CD’s “News radio” = NPR

Lol. First indigo girls and now this. It was KNX in LA ThudBomberFS.
    Liar. You’ve got a shelf full of NPR fundraising coffee mugs.

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

So your state has been counting illegals? So you have no problems with the Fed counting illegals through the census form.

Got it.
    If trump wasn’t an incompetent fool, he would have easily cleared scotus approval. But there you are.

Notwithstanding, 70% percent of California census respondents wouldn’t have answered the citizenship question anyway so really it’s a moot point.

California counts illegals to guide public policy decisions, not to promote white nationalism or bully and intimidate immigrants.

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Got it.
    If trump wasn’t an incompetent fool, he would have easily cleared scotus approval. But there you are.

Notwithstanding, 70% percent of California census respondents wouldn’t have answered the citizenship question anyway so really it’s a moot point.

California counts illegals to guide public policy decisions, not to promote white nationalism or bully and intimidate immigrants.
    Pulling out all the Antifa stops today, aren’t you CD?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Got it.

California counts illegals in order to hit the Feds up for more money and to gain more House seats. Suck harder El Monte.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Why should the feds be on the hook for Kalifornia's decision to give illegals free health care?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Got it.
    He's really struggling isn't he?

Muellertards
    The Oracle of El Monte needs to know how many illegals will need his check cashing stores so he can rip them off