Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Since California wants to give free healthcare

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
to illegals would it not be prudent to know how many folks you're making the offer to?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

to illegals would it not be prudent to know how many folks you're making the offer to?

don't forget free college!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    California politicians believe growing crops is a waste of water. Stop electing these brainless reprobates.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I am sure the LAO has run the numbers on the proposal, or will do so when the specific details are defined. That’s their job. I haven’t checked yet because I don’t care. Since you do, why don’t you take a look and let us know?

I am sure the LAO has run the numbers on the proposal, or will do so when the specific details are defined. That’s their job. I haven’t checked yet because I don’t care. Since you do, why don’t you take a look and let us know?
    How can they run the numbers? You mean like a census or something?

Idiot
    Blu82 said:

I would really like to do business with you!
    You are so stupid that you will write a check, not knowing what you are paying for.
    I would too! You sound poor.

Idiot
    Sad to witness this. This is what you are reduced to?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Let’s do. You start. Got any good zerohedge or daily caller hard hitting facts to start the discussion?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Let’s do. You start. Got any good zerohedge or daily caller hard hitting facts to start the discussion?
    Start?

You mean they didn't run the numbers before Newsom announced the program?

That's pretty fucking stupid even for Cali Democrats

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Yes, I am sure the administration did as well. The DOF also has to provide its own analysis and cost estimates. You can find it in the governor’s January 10 budget proposal, the May Revise or the bill analysis as it makes its way through the legislature. It’s not hard to find. Especially if you care.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    If CD likes his typhus can he keep it?

Free Doxycycline for all!!!!

• GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Till age 25. I guess they feel since they created illegal market paying for cheap maids and Gardners, it is the taxpayers duty to foot the bill.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Blu82 said:

I would really like to do business with you!
    You are so stupid that you will write a check, not knowing what you are paying for.
    I would too! You sound poor.
    White flag so soon El Monte?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Yes, I am sure the administration did as well. The DOF also has to provide its own analysis and cost estimates. You can find it in the governor’s January 10 budget proposal, the May Revise or the bill analysis as it makes its way through the legislature. It’s not hard to find. Especially if you care.
    How can you analyze costs if you don't know how many people you have to cover??????

That's Newsom fucking stupid

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

How can you analyze costs if you don't know how many people you have to cover??????

California can do whatever it wants to they are fabulously wealthy and they have the 5th largest economy in the world and all the poor white trash can just move if they don't like it Trumptard!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,473 Founders Club

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Jfc. I’m sitting at my desk with the news radio on in the background reading this morning’s grievances from trumptards when a story about this issue comes on. The program expands medi-Cal coverage got illegals from those 18 and under to 26 and under. DOF analysis shows it will provide coverage for 90,000 at a cost of $98 million (not sure if that’s net to the state after fed reimbursement or not). LAO will (or has) provide an analysis too. It was that fucking easy to find. Furthermore, it will lessen the burden on GayBob at his hospital emergency room where he goes to see a doctor now that the lines will be shorter.

Let’s hear your anger and frustration trumptards!

Idiot
    Beating up cripples?

Yep

Let's run the numbers
    Start?

Jfc. I’m sitting at my desk with the news radio on in the background reading this morning’s grievances from trumptards when a story about this issue comes on. The program expands medi-Cal coverage got illegals from those 18 and under to 26 and under. DOF analysis shows it will provide coverage for 90,000 at a cost of $98 million (not sure if that’s net to the state after fed reimbursement or not). LAO will (or has) provide an analysis too. It was that fucking easy to find. Furthermore, it will lessen the burden on GayBob at his hospital emergency room where he goes to see a doctor now that the lines will be shorter.

Let’s hear your anger and frustration trumptards!
    Look at the dumb fuck who still thinks giving people "free" healthcare will reduce the number of people who use ERs for their healthcare needs.

Btw, if this new program only expands coverage to those people between 18 and 26 does that mean that the State of California is already providing illegals with "free" healthcare?

Emergency department visits have continued to rise even as more Americans gained health insurance after the Affordable Care Act came into play, according to a new study.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/safety-quality/aca-has-not-reduced-ed-visits-study-finds