Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He had the first overall pick score 23 a game and couldn't do jack. Good lord.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Basnight isnt terrible to talk to about basketball if you totally avoid speaking about romar/cohen. Of course, when talking about husky basketball its impossible to avoid that forever... of all the fucking hills to die on..
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    Not to bring the tug into the kobestopper cafe, but Basnight has an extreme case of Trump Derangement Syndrome which further boosts my confidence I'm on the right side of that debate.

His inability to accept reality and double down on stupid is uncanny.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    dnc said:

Basnight isnt terrible to talk to about basketball if you totally avoid speaking about romar/cohen. Of course, when talking about husky basketball its impossible to avoid that forever... of all the fucking hills to die on..

Disagree. He's a nightmare to talk hoops with going back to his days as NelsonDudley, his alliance with OldSilver, and his excessive hyping of Joel Wolfinger.

He's a complete fucking retard.
    I guess i havent been following his history very closely, i retract my statement, fuck him.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Disagree. He's a nightmare to talk hoops with going back to his days as NelsonDudley, his alliance with OldSilver, and his excessive hyping of Joel Wolfinger.

Old silver! That fucking guy.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Wolfi was ahead of his time. A stretch 5, Romar was a visionary.
    Basnight and the dawgman crew are even more fucking retarded when they try to talk hoops. Wolfinger was compared to dirk amd Jerreau had Durant type potential you just wait til romar unleashes him according to their analysis. They are so clueless and bad at their jobs. That being said props to them for finding a way to take people's money.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Wolfi was ahead of his time. A stretch 5, Romar was a visionary.
    Basnight and the dawgman crew are even more fucking retarded when they try to talk hoops. Wolfinger was compared to dirk amd Jerreau had Durant type potential you just wait til romar unleashes him according to their analysis. They are so clueless and bad at their jobs. That being said props to them for finding a way to take people's money.
    "Scott Suggs was a huge loss that no one is talking about. His injury really cost this team a lot last year, you can't blame Romar for that. He's killing it in offseason workouts, get ready for an All Conference season from him! We are so blessed Romar was able to pull him out of St Louis, huge get. You'll see this year."