Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What is your 1st memory of Husky Football?

Unfortunately for me it was the 1994 road game against Oregon. I was only 5 at the time and just beginning to understand football. I knew what a touchdown was but little else. I vividly remember as my family and I were walking to the stadium, there was a guy on top of his RV taking the biggest piss I've ever seen to this day. He must have been holding it in for quite a while because that motherfucker got some distance. I also remember some duck fans yelling things at us, but can't recall what was said. We were sitting in one of the endzones, and was fascinated with the net raising up behind the uprights because it was pretty much all I could see. I don't remember much about the game until the very end. I know my dad was chirping some quook fans because we were driving and about to put the game away. Then tHe pIcK happens, can't see shit, we lose, I was too dumb at the time to realize it and was asking my parents why we were leaving. The fucked up thing is I remember that green and yellow retard unleashing his bladder better than anything else that day. Probably for the better.

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Got a pic with a cheerleader outside the stadium when I was around 8 or 9 maybe. Got some sweet UW cards one was Cody Pickett
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    First live game, 2000 against Oregon State. Sat in the closed end zone free seating family section because we were/are pour. I remember the game feeling more like a “we survived” game than a big win because OSU wasnt respected until later in the season.

I made a shit ton of confetti that night.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    Getting buttplugged by tOSU at husky stadium with a bunch of drunk obnoxious retarded fat bald tOSU fans behind us screaming shit at us 7 year olds. My dad got fed up and told them to fuck off.

2004 apple cup losing to the coug i think at the last minute 28-25 and the have been 2007 apple cup where I cried.

Ahhh it was all pain and misery.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

Selling PI papers to get a free pass into the game at halftime. Or alternatively not selling papers, jumping the chain link fence and outrunning the Pinkerton guards to the old end zone bleachers. Wonderful days.

https://affotd.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/little-rascals.jpg?w=500
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Don’t have a specific memory but my hardcore fandom started around Tim Dwight destroying us in Sun Bowl
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
    edited July 2019
    Canadawg said:

Got a pic with a cheerleader outside the stadium when I was around 8 or 9 maybe. Got some sweet UW cards one was Cody Pickett

YKW

The cheerleader, not Cody - though he was a strapping handsome young buck. Amirite, @Dennis_DeYoung ?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

1983 - When I first moved here to live in my sleeper cell in Lake Forest Park. Huskies were the talk of the town. Then 1984 rolled around leading up to the 1985 Orange Bowl. I was hooked.

My first game was the 1987 Apple Cup. I was a senior in high school and one of my brothers was at UW at the time. The student section was totally out of control back then.

I went to UW Wisconsin in the early 90's and it was just fucking glorious. @YellowSnow is jealous.

LOL!

Yeah, I Googled my way into Huskies football.