Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Prediction

"OKG" ceases to exist as an expression around Montlake for an entire season before we see a Rose Bowel.

Discuss?

:)]

Comments

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    So OKG will stop being used this August?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I was coming to this thread to get one of Creepy's better efforts. What a fucking letdown.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    Swaye said:

I was coming to this thread to get one of Creepy's better efforts. What a fucking letdown.

let's try and rescue that.

let me amplify.

I don't want "fit" guys. yeah, if there's some fucking juggernaut system you have going like Kelly did for 5 minutes, and he tells me that he needs are certain type of guy play guard or whatever, then fine.

What I don't want is for OKG to mean "comfortable", "predictable", "easy to coach", "fits the system" and all that crap. My concern is that's what he means by that. Warren Sapp wasn't easy to coach either and flunked a weed test. Who the fuck cares about that shit?

I want some guy to bring in players. If the date rape incident % goes up, so be it. I don't care.

You need a certain number of assholes to win a lot.

That's my stake in the ground.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Swaye said:

let me amplify.

I don't want "fit" guys. yeah, if there's some fucking juggernaut system you have going like Kelly did for 5 minutes, and he tells me that he needs are certain type of guy play guard or whatever, then fine.

What I don't want is for OKG to mean "comfortable", "predictable", "easy to coach", "fits the system" and all that crap. My concern is that's what he means by that. Warren Sapp wasn't easy to coach either and flunked a weed test. Who the fuck cares about that shit?

I want some guy to bring in players. If the date rape incident % goes up, so be it. I don't care.

That's not what he means by OKG.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I'm confused. Are you whining about this recruiting class or is there some sort of other message?

Swaye said:

let me amplify.

That's not what he means by OKG.

Hope not. You'll understand my skepticism given where he comes from.

I'm confused. Are you whining about this recruiting class or is there some sort of other message?

Don't be confused. Eat a waffle.

No, I don't ever whine. If you were to have asked me if I'm disappointed, I would've said no because I'm not allowed to be. He only had six weeks so there you go.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

let me amplify.

This is a message I can get behind.

I have never been in the "win the right way" camp. Think those fuckers in Florida gave two shits that half the team had been arrested when Meyer had them rolling? Fuck no.

Think Oregon fans gave a shit about all the crap they had going on? Only the faggy ones.

Comportment is for losers who like to use it to mitigate sucking donkey balls.

Think the boys at LSU and Bama are singing in the church choir on Saturday night? Nope. Banging out sluts, and punching faggy Izod wearing frat row sissies, while nobody bats an eye. Winners get to do what they want in life, while losers complain about how "unfair" it is.

I don't give a shit if they are thugs, semi-thugs, or whatever-the-fuck, as long as they win. Period.
    Yes! This!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think a missing component to all of this is that we can recruit badass players who maul people on the field, bone sluts and punch out frat douches, possibly get thrown out of parties/bars for doing the things previously mentioned, and the rest of the student body turns a blind eye and doesn't rat them out to the police for getting pussy-punched.
    haie said:

I think a missing component to all of this is that we can recruit badass players who maul people on the field, bone sluts and punch out frat douches, possibly get thrown out of parties/bars for doing the things previously mentioned, and the rest of the student body turns a blind eye and doesn't rat them out to the police for getting pussy-punched.

You mentioned something about a missing component? That to me sums it up quite nicely.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    It's quite fucking simple. If OKG means "winner", I'm in. If it means anything else, I'm out.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

let me amplify.

This is a message I can get behind.

I have never been in the "win the right way" camp. Think those fuckers in Florida gave two shits that half the team had been arrested when Meyer had them rolling? Fuck no.

Think Oregon fans gave a shit about all the crap they had going on? Only the faggy ones.

Comportment is for losers who like to use it to mitigate sucking donkey balls.

Think the boys at LSU and Bama are singing in the church choir on Saturday night? Nope. Banging out sluts, and punching faggy Izod wearing frat row sissies, while nobody bats an eye. Winners get to do what they want in life, while losers complain about how "unfair" it is.

I don't give a shit if they are thugs, semi-thugs, or whatever-the-fuck, as long as they win. Period.
    Yes! This!
    You sound a bit like a husky even though you're supposed to be a creepy mountain lion.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    What coach doesn't talk about his kind of guys? Petersen just has an acroynym for them. I think most of us realize what an OKG is and aren't buying the any of the doogman bullshit. Petersen wants to recruit great players that help win a lot of games.