Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Call them what they are

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

APAG really struggling in this thread.

Both taxes and concentrations camps are NOT optional.

Hope this helps.

You have options when it comes to taxes. You just don’t have the balls to make the tuff choice.
    That sounds exactly like the option to run into the electric fence at a concentration camp.

You just don’t have the balls to make the tuff choice.
    Calling something, that is by definition a concentration camp, a concentration camp is unacceptable. Comparing having to pay your taxes to killing yourself in a concentration camp, totally cool.
    Why are you having such a hard time acknowledging that the crux of this discussion hinges on option - or lack thereof?

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Up until a week ago the border was a fake crisis by Trump

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to do here. I still don’t agree that people trying to cross the border is a crisis but us treating them as sub human is.
    How about the left works with Trump and signs off on the requested resources to build the wall and include better facilities/increased medical payroll for asylum seekers/immigrants in holding? Toss it in the negotiations.

The right can feel safer at night from illegals (whether it significantly helps or not idk or gaf) and the left can sleep better knowing all those banging at the gates will be treated better than residents of skid row.

I don't like the optics of it either, but Jesus Christ swallow your pride, play ball, and actually pretend you care about the people you're crying for.
    “Hey we’re committing human rights violations, just comprise with us and we’ll stop”

Fuck off.
    So you choose to take your ball and go home, shocker.

1st priority is keep American citizens secure. Sick as shit people are throwing themselves at the doorstep in amounts we aren't equipped to properly vet and care for.

How about we fund the facilities to better take care of them and help organize this chaos.

Get the fuck out of here "committing human rights violations". You're the burglar breaking in that falls through the roof and sues the homeowner you're robbing.

Your random political opinion generator has been broken for sometime. Your takes used to be hot, odd and refreshing. Unfortunately it appears you've caught TDS, God save you.
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

You have options when it comes to taxes. You just don’t have the balls to make the tuff choice.
    That sounds exactly like the option to run into the electric fence at a concentration camp.

Calling something, that is by definition a concentration camp, a concentration camp is unacceptable. Comparing having to pay your taxes to killing yourself in a concentration camp, totally cool.
    Why are you having such a hard time acknowledging that the crux of this discussion hinges on option - or lack thereof?

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to do here. I still don’t agree that people trying to cross the border is a crisis but us treating them as sub human is.
    How about the left works with Trump and signs off on the requested resources to build the wall and include better facilities/increased medical payroll for asylum seekers/immigrants in holding? Toss it in the negotiations.

The right can feel safer at night from illegals (whether it significantly helps or not idk or gaf) and the left can sleep better knowing all those banging at the gates will be treated better than residents of skid row.

I don't like the optics of it either, but Jesus Christ swallow your pride, play ball, and actually pretend you care about the people you're crying for.
    “Hey we’re committing human rights violations, just comprise with us and we’ll stop”

Fuck off.

1st priority is keep American citizens secure. Sick as shit people are throwing themselves at the doorstep in amounts we aren't equipped to properly vet and care for.

How about we fund the facilities to better take care of them and help organize this chaos.

Get the fuck out of here "committing human rights violations". You're the burglar breaking in that falls through the roof and sues the homeowner you're robbing.

Your random political opinion generator has been broken for sometime. Your takes used to be hot, odd and refreshing. Unfortunately it appears you've caught TDS, God save you.
    @dnc

This is why calling them what they are matters. People are ready and willing to justify and accept what’s happening.

Pawz is arguing that it doesn’t matter what we do to them because they chose to try and come to America.

Doogles is fine with it being just another negotiation point in politics as he hand waves human rights violations.

People are going to try and normalize this and I think watering down what’s happening because the definition of what it is makes you uncomfortable helps to do that.

There are many steps after this but we’re on the fucking stairwell. That’s the truth.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

This. Fucking THIS.

The hypocrisy of the Left is stunning here, when they are the ones deliberately holding up the funding for improvements and sacrificing men, women and children in the process.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

What's with the Labels, man?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

Appears?!?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

The last year has filled the camps to overflowing by people crossing the border on fake asylum claims etc. We're not just going to let them go free

The caravans were to set this all up as a callous political stunt that your girl is now exploiting

So now it's a crises

We need to send them back and stop anymore

Nobody is buying the bullshit

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

The last year has filled the camps to overflowing by people crossing the border on fake asylum claims etc. We're not just going to let them go free

The caravans were to set this all up as a callous political stunt that your girl is now exploiting

So now it's a crises

We need to send them back and stop anymore

Nobody is buying the bullshit

Wrong.

APAG is.

Hook.line.sinker.

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

@dnc

This is why calling them what they are matters. People are ready and willing to justify and accept what’s happening.

Pawz is arguing that it doesn’t matter what we do to them because they chose to try and come to America.

Doogles is fine with it being just another negotiation point in politics as he hand waves human rights violations.

People are going to try and normalize this and I think watering down what’s happening because the definition of what it is makes you uncomfortable helps to do that.

There are many steps after this but we’re on the fucking stairwell. That’s the truth.
    Great, we can go back to calling Bruce Jenner a man. And Bruce, for that matter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Because if he were to acknowledge that there is an element of choice at play here with these people who are in these "concentration camps" his entire argument would fall apart and he knows it so he just ignores and avoids that part of the equation.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Someone should inform that two year old covered in his own piss and mucus that he can just leave.

Obviously you’ve never parented.

Piss and mucus on a two year old is called ‘Thursday’.

Then they get cleaned up.

Good parents don’t march their two year olds across hundreds of miles either.

And god forbid 15 kids have the flu. That’s called ‘daycare’ in the US.

Kids piss and poop themselves and have runny snotty noses and throw up. Jesus Christ.

But that’s the same as death camps this week because AOC says so.
    It’s not the same thing as a death camp. Glad we can agree there is a distinction.
    Or a concentration camp.

Or an interment camp.
    You also think taxes are theft so, you know, you’re an idiot.
    Hell of an argument. Which leads me to believe you don’t have one. Other than emotional hysterics.
  • Options

Someone should inform that two year old covered in his own piss and mucus that he can just leave.

Kids piss and poop themselves and have runny snotty noses and throw up. Jesus Christ.

It’s not the same thing as a death camp. Glad we can agree there is a distinction.
    Or a concentration camp.

Or an interment camp.
    Hell of an argument. Which leads me to believe you don’t have one. Other than emotional hysterics.
    My argument is the definition of words.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If you support the democrats, you are a racist, stupid, bigot and a manchild

If you're a woman and a democrat that's fine. You get a pass for getting hysterical about things time to time.

Case closed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Because if he were to acknowledge that there is an element of choice at play here with these people who are in these "concentration camps" his entire argument would fall apart and he knows it so he just ignores and avoids that part of the equation.
    It can be very frustrating when people avoid your obvious bait.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Yeah, the fact that people are free to leave these "concentration camps" and return home anytime they choose to is obviously just "bait."

You avoid it because you're a dipshit and it nukes your entire argument.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Or a concentration camp.

Or an interment camp.
    My argument is the definition of words.
    Ironic because you've been failing at it whilst pissing all over yourself all week.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Yeah, the fact that people are free to leave these "concentration camps" and return home anytime they choose to is obviously just "bait."

You avoid it because you're a dipshit and it nukes your entire argument.
    Yawn.

They’re not free to leave. Go ahead. I fucking dare you.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Hope this helps.

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Fuck off.

@dnc

No.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do things. They all had the option to check-in at the border before they crossed. They opted out of that methodology.

A poont you flagrantly ignore.