Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carson Bruener, 4* 2020 LB, Redmond (HS), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did we* win yet?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What happens first? Bruener commitment or @Swaye wedding getting called off...

Taking bets.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

guntlove said:

guntlove said:

I'm not worried if we sign any ILBs this year... because Bob Gregory, one of the shittiest recruiters in the entire conference, is going to sign four of the best ILBs on the west coast next year. Ballz told me so.

Once again... Bob Gregory and Pete Kwiatkowski's recruiting is preventing this program from being elite.

Lol.

Browning and the offense has prevented the prgram from being elite. The defense has been good enough for 3 straight years, especially when healthy.

This is grade A TBS delusion. No one is saying they cant recruit better, but Browning, the play calling, and field goal kicking are way bigger issues
    That's why I used the word 'elite', dude. Our defense has been pretty damned good... certainly good enough to be the best in a dogshit conference. But I guess you weren't watching the Fiesta Bowel when Penn State converted third down after fucking third down and we couldn't get any pressure on the QB. Or the Rose Bowel, when Haskins did the same to us for the first three quarters. We can continue to be the best in our horse shit conference with little to no pass rush... but with a strong outside rush, plus what Lake gives us in the back, combined with how Malloe's been recruiting the DL lately... it allow us to actually beat blue blood teams.

And yeah, or course Browning and Pete's shitty mensa offense are a huge issue too. But they can all be issues, can they not? And since this is the recruiting board, and it's a discussion about LB recruiting, it seemed like the most appropriate place to bring it up. If you want to start a thread about how shitty Browning was and how fucked our field goal kicking was... then by all means, have at it. I won't disagree.

Jesus. You said the biggest issue with the program is Gregory and Kwat recruiting. Which is wrong.

Yes the defense didnt play it's best in the Fiesta Bowl. The offense NEVER helps them out in big games. Defense played good enough to win Peach Bowl and Rose Bowl but the offense completely shit itself
    Read my poast, asshole.... "Bob Gregory and Pete Kwiatkowski's recruiting is preventing this program from being elite." I never said it was the biggest issue. But it is an issue.. one of several Pete needs to sort out.

Your irrational stance that we can't have concerns about the pass rush issue because we have a "bigger" issue on the offensive side is fucking idiotic. They can both be problems at the same time, right? Surely you're not so fucking stupid that you can't understand that. Also... a large part of the offensive problem solved itself when Browning's eligibility expired. Now we'll get a much better idea of what we have with Hamden. Again dude... if you wanna start a different thread about playcalling and missed field goals... have at it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

guntlove said:

guntlove said:

I'm not worried if we sign any ILBs this year... because Bob Gregory, one of the shittiest recruiters in the entire conference, is going to sign four of the best ILBs on the west coast next year. Ballz told me so.

Once again... Bob Gregory and Pete Kwiatkowski's recruiting is preventing this program from being elite.

Lol.

Browning and the offense has prevented the prgram from being elite. The defense has been good enough for 3 straight years, especially when healthy.

This is grade A TBS delusion. No one is saying they cant recruit better, but Browning, the play calling, and field goal kicking are way bigger issues
    That's why I used the word 'elite', dude. Our defense has been pretty damned good... certainly good enough to be the best in a dogshit conference. But I guess you weren't watching the Fiesta Bowel when Penn State converted third down after fucking third down and we couldn't get any pressure on the QB. Or the Rose Bowel, when Haskins did the same to us for the first three quarters. We can continue to be the best in our horse shit conference with little to no pass rush... but with a strong outside rush, plus what Lake gives us in the back, combined with how Malloe's been recruiting the DL lately... it allow us to actually beat blue blood teams.

And yeah, or course Browning and Pete's shitty mensa offense are a huge issue too. But they can all be issues, can they not? And since this is the recruiting board, and it's a discussion about LB recruiting, it seemed like the most appropriate place to bring it up. If you want to start a thread about how shitty Browning was and how fucked our field goal kicking was... then by all means, have at it. I won't disagree.

Jesus. You said the biggest issue with the program is Gregory and Kwat recruiting. Which is wrong.

Yes the defense didnt play it's best in the Fiesta Bowl. The offense NEVER helps them out in big games. Defense played good enough to win Peach Bowl and Rose Bowl but the offense completely shit itself
    Read my poast, asshole.... "Bob Gregory and Pete Kwiatkowski's recruiting is preventing this program from being elite." I never said it was the biggest issue. But it is an issue.. one of several Pete needs to sort out.

Your irrational stance that we can't have concerns about the pass rush issue because we have a "bigger" issue on the offensive side is fucking idiotic. They can both be problems at the same time, right? Surely you're not so fucking stupid that you can't understand that. Also... a large part of the offensive problem solved itself when Browning's eligibility expired. Now we'll get a much better idea of what we have with Hamden. Again dude... if you wanna start a different thread about playcalling and missed field goals... have at it.
    Just take the L, Ballz Jr
  • Options

guntlove said:

guntlove said:

guntlove said:

Lol.

Just take the L, Ballz Jr
    Awesome counterpoint. You're really struggling here... more than usual. Go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    guntlove said:

Mark Bruener was always one of my favorite classy dwags... Always loved that he was the first dude after a play to run over and pick the running back up. That, and the fucking tip-toe catch in the back of the endzone against Meechigan.

Sounds like a real gym rat lunch pail kid who you want your daughter to marry
  • Options

guntlove said:

Mark Bruener was always one of my favorite classy dwags... Always loved that he was the first dude after a play to run over and pick the running back up. That, and the fucking tip-toe catch in the back of the endzone against Meechigan.

Sounds like a real gym rat lunch pail kid who you want your daughter to marry
    A coach on the field. Cerebral.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    Founders Club

Seems like the type of guy you’d want to rail your daughter!

With an actual rail!
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Seems like the type of guy you’d want to do rails with your daughter!

@dirtysouwfdawg amirite???

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Seems like the type of guy you’d want to do rails with your daughter!

@dirtysouwfdawg amirite???

Ya mean @dirtydrugdawg and yes, yes ya rite.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    I kinda wish Mark had picked a taller mate, all just for football purposes, however, standing ovation for this mom. Might be the most attractive couple outside of maybe John Humphreys a Stanford commit.

Which makes me go back to my original point.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    Kole Taylor’s mom says hi!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kole Taylor’s mom says hi!

Kendall Milton’s Dad > Kole Taylor’s mom.

Kelee Ringo’s mom >>>> all.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Expect a woof soon, he just committed