Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramat Trump

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

Goddamn! There's more than one of you? Sad.

"By" and "through" aren't interchangeable in the English language, save for Cali, apparently.

Further proof of what a shit-show that state is.
    Maybe they get off the 210 and cruise Colorado Blvd on their way. Ever think of that?
    Off the 210 and on Colorado blvd heading west? That would be eagle rock in the city of LA. Maybe that’s the ThudBomberFS plan, and probably is, but it won’t get ever get him anywhere close to the beach. HTH.
    I've got two Cali nitwits wild-goose chasing my route from the Cali desert to the Pacific Coast aka "the beach."

If more concrete proof if living rent-free in a fool's head exists, I haven't seen it.

Pure Fucking Gold.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

"By" and "through" aren't interchangeable in the English language, save for Cali, apparently.

Maybe they get off the 210 and cruise Colorado Blvd on their way. Ever think of that?
    Off the 210 and on Colorado blvd heading west? That would be eagle rock in the city of LA. Maybe that’s the ThudBomberFS plan, and probably is, but it won’t get ever get him anywhere close to the beach. HTH.
    I've got two Cali nitwits wild-goose chasing my route from the Cali desert to the Pacific Coast aka "the beach."

If more concrete proof if living rent-free in a fool's head exists, I haven't seen it.

Pure Fucking Gold.
    No moron. You claimed you drove “by” Pasadena and not “through” it on your your way to the beach. You double-downed on this imbecility and still can’t explain what the fuck you meant. WTGWT
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.
    No moron. You claimed you drove “by” Pasadena and not “through” it on your your way to the beach. You double-downed on this imbecility and still can’t explain what the fuck you meant. WTGWT
    Like I said, Rent Free & Pure Fucking Gold.

How many hours have you wasted on this? How much money have you lost? How much sleep will you lose?

Notice the 3 Question Pathology?

Fuck you're easy prey, CD.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.
    Those of us who have lived in LA know just how fuckingly stupid your comment was. But hey, when called on your stupidity, it's always a smashing idea to double down on it, right?

It's cute that you think that you're memorable enough to be living rent-free anywhere
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.
    Those of us who have lived in LA know just how fuckingly stupid your comment was. But hey, when called on your stupidity, it's always a smashing idea to double down on it, right?

Ironic

You hate the cities that you're most familiar with. You're more likely to be critical of them than you are of cities that you visit less or have less historical emotional bond.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

You hate the cities that you're most familiar with. You're more likely to be critical of them than you are of cities that you visit less or have less historical emotional bond.

That’s ThudBomberFS. The meltdown continues.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

It's cute that you think that you're memorable enough to be living rent-free anywhere
    It's cute how you just proved I'm deeply rent-free in your head with that comment.

Let's see how long it takes you or CD to double-down on that point, shall we?

Come on BW. Bring your Cali-man best!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

That’s ThudBomberFS. The meltdown continues.
    Dude just called where El Monte lives a “shit hole” and El Monte still tongues his ass.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

It's cute how you just proved I'm deeply rent-free in your head with that comment.

ThudBomberFS and GayBob demonstrate over and over again how stupid people never recognize shame or embarrassment.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

ThudBomberFS and GayBob demonstrate over and over again how stupid people never recognize shame or embarrassment.
    Explain what you mean, CD
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

you really are too fucking stupid for words

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

I don't even know who the fuck you are. 7500 posts, and you've made no lasting or memorable impression on me. Just the insanely stupid poasting today about Pasadena. And I don't even like Pasadena.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Explain what you mean, CD
    What more could anyone add to your work here?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

I don't even know who the fuck you are. 7500 posts, and you've made no lasting or memorable impression on me. Just the insanely stupid poasting today about Pasadena. And I don't even like Pasadena.
    Can someone say "meltdown?"
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

You're quoting me, not boby

I'd suggest that you take a walk on the beach to gain some perspective, but I think it's too far
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    A stupid comment:

That when called on your stupidity you doubled down on.

The hypocrisy is thick.

Ah hell Kunt just call it “racist” and run away that’s where we both know this headed anyway.

That is unless you start telling more stories about your travels to Harvard, I can listen to that shit all night.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

A stupid comment:

That when called on your stupidity you doubled down on.

The hypocrisy is thick.

Ah hell Kunt just call it “racist” and run away that’s where we both know this headed anyway.

That is unless you start telling more stories about your travels to Harvard, I can listen to that shit all night.

Being such a fucking tryhard all the time must be absolutely exhausting for you
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

Ironic

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

You're quoting me, not boby

I'd suggest that you take a walk on the beach to gain some perspective, but I think it's too far
    I really don't think you understand what's going on here @BearsWin.

Lurk awhile next time before you misquote what I wrote.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

I’ve traveled the 210 a number of times from Palm Springs to Malibu because it was the best route to avoid traffic. That route takes me through Pasadena. Why is that hard to understand?
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

I’ve traveled the 210 a number of times from Palm Springs to Malibu because it was the best route to avoid traffic. That route takes me through Pasadena. Why is that hard to understand?
    ThudBomberFS insists he drove “by” Pasadena not “through” it as you described. He can’t explain wtf he means. You posted this without reading the thread? You should pay attention to the posts about shame and embarrassment.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

ThudBomberFS insists he drove “by” Pasadena not “through” it as you described. He can’t explain wtf he means. You posted this without reading the thread? You should pay attention to the posts about shame and embarrassment.
    I’m not addressing that semantics tangent and am simply saying that driving through Pasadena, to get to the beach, is a valid route. This was the original fact that was ridiculed.