Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maine says you need not be a Doctor to perform an abortion

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

imagine that - in a largely rural state highly trained medical professionals are now allowed to perform a medical procedure they are otherwise trained to perform...and deej thinks that's insane...lolz

Yes I do. Women die during abortions. There are complications that Doctors are needed for.

What other operations/procedures could be performed without a physician. You are an extremist nutjob Mr. Republican. Only 13% of nutjobs like you support 3rd trimester abortions.

I wonder how many people would be opposed to people other than Doctors performing abortions moron?

Women (and babies) die during childbirth too.

The people now allowed to perform abortions are licensed and trained to deal with complications as well as to perform procedures.

Why pretend that you object to anything about this except that it increases access to abortions?

Why do you act like it's the actual facts that has DJ panties in a wad? He doesn't know why he's outraged other than his news source told him to be. And abortions.
    Yeah partial birth and 3rd trimester abortion are nothing to object to.
    This thread doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with 3rd trimester abortion, which are tragic cases and all require a doctor.
    City of Ferguson settled for $1.5 million, that proves this thread is about 3 trimester abortions.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

imagine that - in a largely rural state highly trained medical professionals are now allowed to perform a medical procedure they are otherwise trained to perform...and deej thinks that's insane...lolz

Yes I do. Women die during abortions. There are complications that Doctors are needed for.

What other operations/procedures could be performed without a physician. You are an extremist nutjob Mr. Republican. Only 13% of nutjobs like you support 3rd trimester abortions.

I wonder how many people would be opposed to people other than Doctors performing abortions moron?

The people now allowed to perform abortions are licensed and trained to deal with complications as well as to perform procedures.

Why pretend that you object to anything about this except that it increases access to abortions?

Why do you act like it's the actual facts that has DJ panties in a wad? He doesn't know why he's outraged other than his news source told him to be. And abortions.
    This thread doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with 3rd trimester abortion, which are tragic cases and all require a doctor.
    City of Ferguson settled for $1.5 million, that proves this thread is about 3 trimester abortions.
    It probably sounded clever in your head.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

There are all kinds of minor procedures like abortions that can and routinely are performed by PAs and NPs. Women and children die during childbirth yet we allow women to have kids at home in a bathtub with a midwife if they are so inclined. I have never stated an opinion either way about third term abortions but mr mind reader thinks he knows my opinion on that...and like most things deej is of course wrong here as well...

• Options
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

I myself don't think non-docs should perform them.

You are absolutely free to go to a doc then for your abortion. No one is forcing you or the women of Maine and California to get their routine procedures done by an NP.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

It probably sounded clever in your head.
    You tell me, you’re the one who believes it’s the unifying theory that explains all.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

There are all kinds of minor procedures like abortions that can and routinely are performed by PAs and NPs. Women and children die during childbirth yet we allow women to have kids at home in a bathtub with a midwife if they are so inclined. I have never stated an opinion either way about third term abortions but mr mind reader thinks he knows my opinion on that...and like most things deej is of course wrong here as well...

Fucking Christ it took too long for this to be said. @DJDuck doesn't know shit about the effectiveness of non-MD medical professionals and the countless procedures they perform. If he did, he'd save himself all the word vomit and pivot to instead get angry about this story because it's a pro-choice bill. And that's fine DJ, tell us why you don't care for this bill in your standard semi-literate delivery instead of hiding behind your "patient safety" bullshit.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Fucking Christ it took too long for this to be said. @DJDuck doesn't know shit about the effectiveness of non-MD medical professionals and the countless procedures they perform. If he did, he'd save himself all the word vomit and pivot to instead get angry about this story because it's a pro-choice bill. And that's fine DJ, tell us why you don't care for this bill in your standard semi-literate delivery instead of hiding behind your "patient safety" bullshit.

DJ Duck is getting ass raped to shit in this thread, as usual. And then we have gay bob vommiting out non sequiters all over the place trying to be relevant. Premium entertainment.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And blob runs another thread into the thicket, speaking of abortions.

Just following your lead O'Keefed. Why are you so angry? Did you have to perform an abortion? And why do you insist on comparing abortion rates from different decades O'Keefed?
    Pretty soon people claiming to be lawyers will be able to perform abortions. Of course it’s all a concern for patient safety.😂😂😂

You would ban all abortions, Deej. Why the crocodile tears?
    O'keefed my have to give a second look at Gillibrand

Don't kid yourself. Like most of his ilk, Deej is pro-birth. Nothing more.
    Lacking your ability to read minds I tend to let people say what their position is.

Do you agree with Gillibrand that being Pro-life is like being a racist and just not an acceptable position that we can allow anymore?
    I didn't bother to find out whether she really said it--not that I'm distrustful of your representations or those of your favorite RW sources, of course.

But people are entitled to their beliefs. We even let racists have their beliefs. That doesn't mean we can't mock them.
    We know that you know that we know that.

Because #HHuskyIsRacist.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

DJDuck said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And blob runs another thread into the thicket, speaking of abortions.

Just following your lead O'Keefed. Why are you so angry? Did you have to perform an abortion? And why do you insist on comparing abortion rates from different decades O'Keefed?
    Pretty soon people claiming to be lawyers will be able to perform abortions. Of course it’s all a concern for patient safety.😂😂😂

You would ban all abortions, Deej. Why the crocodile tears?
    O'keefed my have to give a second look at Gillibrand

Don't kid yourself. Like most of his ilk, Deej is pro-birth. Nothing more.
    Lacking your ability to read minds I tend to let people say what their position is.

Do you agree with Gillibrand that being Pro-life is like being a racist and just not an acceptable position that we can allow anymore?
    I didn't bother to find out whether she really said it--not that I'm distrustful of your representations or those of your favorite RW sources, of course.

But people are entitled to their beliefs. We even let racists have their beliefs. That doesn't mean we can't mock them.
    We know that you know that we know that.

Because #HHuskyIsRacist.
    And turdbomber likes to get his taint licked by other men and then claim it isn’t homoerotic
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ZoneUW said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJ Duck is getting ass raped to shit in this thread, as usual. And then we have gay bob vommiting out non sequiters all over the place trying to be relevant. Premium entertainment.
    ZoneUW said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

And how would that be moron. None of you fucks no what you are talking about OR have read the bill.

It is you morons that don’t make any sense. But if you stick together you can all wallow in your ignorance and convince yourselves at the delusional delight of false victory.
  • Options
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Abortion isn’t a “minor procedure” Mr. Republican. Read the Bill it doesn’t limit Health professionals to the 1st trimester where most studies say are relatively safe but not in the 2nd or 3rd without a doctor.

I know you very rarely responded to direct questions Mr. Republican but what is your view on abortion? I am wrong about that. So tell me what is your position Scott.

• Options
    edited June 2019
    When my wife gave birth to son number 3 My son and even my wife possibly wouldn’t have survived without a Doctor.

She went through about about 12 hours of labor. Each time our little boy started to come out and my wife had a contraction his heart would slow very dangerously. Through several tests they found out the cord was wrapped around his neck. They performed an emergency “C” section and a future football star was born.

Never mind with your non answer Mr. Republican. Recalling this near tragedy kind of made me sick about all you ignorant morons.

Our experience stands for itself. You people can delude each other.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,962
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

When my wife gave birth to son number 3 My son and even my wife possibly wouldn’t have survived without a Doctor.

She went through about about 12 hours of labor. Each time our little boy started to come out and my wife had a contraction his heart would slow very dangerously. Through several tests they found out the cord was wrapped around his neck. They performed an emergency “C” section and a future football star was born.

Never mind with your non answer Mr. Republican. Recalling this near tragedy kind of made me sick about all you ignorant morons.

Our experience stands for itself. You people can delude each other.

Glad to read of this outcome! Never an experience anyone should have to go through.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

Abortion isn’t a “minor procedure” Mr. Republican. Read the Bill it doesn’t limit Health professionals to the 1st trimester where most studies say are relatively safe but not in the 2nd or 3rd without a doctor.

I know you very rarely responded to direct questions Mr. Republican but what is your view on abortion? I am wrong about that. So tell me what is your position Scott.

Yes it is. A woman is far more likely to die during childbirth then from an abortion. Something like 700 women a year die in the US from childbirth yet we allow women to have babies at home in a bathtub with a midwife present if so inclined. A huge majority of abortions in this country are very minor procedures happening in this first 10 weeks of pregnancy and it's a procedure that NPs and PAs are more then qualified to perform. Stop pretending like you object to this out of concerns for the safety of women...you aren't fooling anyone.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

I myself don't think non-docs should perform them.

You are absolutely free to go to a doc then for your abortion. No one is forcing you or the women of Maine and California to get their routine procedures done by an NP.
    Yeah, I get that. That's always the case when regulated services are opened to non-licensed, or other licensed, people.

The issue is whether it should be so licensed, not whether I enjoy the freedom to get an abortion from a doc. No shit.

But some things should be regulated, and we've decided as a society that practicing medicine is one of them. A lot of shit can go wrong in an abortion procedure. A doc should be in the room.

I'm not an expert in abortion, but it seems to me to be a prudent thing to keep this to licensed pros. Midwifery is a thing, and controversial. I myself would never have allowed my wife to deliver without a doc involved. Abortion involves a pretty intrusive procedure. Just my take. If I were a state legislator, I'd vote against it under the "what could go wrong?" theory, which has served me well throughout my life.
  • Options
    GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

DJDuck said:

GDS said:

A woman is far more likely to die during childbirth then from an abortion.
    Yep. Many times more likely in fact.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread makes me wish that we banned child births, say like 25-30 years ago.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

This thread makes me wish that we banned child births, say like 25-30 years ago.

I don't agree. Those French fries don't make themselves.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Have coat hanger will travel. I'm glad dems are so worried about back alley abortions of abortions are outlawed that they voted to legalize then.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Have coat hanger will travel. I'm glad dems are so worried about back alley abortions of abortions are outlawed that they voted to legalize then.

English in the Tug preeze.