Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally some validation for the Zone and HHusky

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

But allowing this to compete against the girls in track and field is perfectly acceptable, right Owl?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgender-teens-outrun-track-field-competitors-critics-close/story?id=55856294

https://youtu.be/Lb6OpRfyLFo
    Isn’t that the woman who threatened to send Ben Shapiro home in an ambulance

Just for that she’s a hero
    Imagine being so triggered by the thoughts of a tiny Orthodox Jew you need to result to violence. Not surprised zone condones violence to suppress speech.
    I’m not triggered that he’s jewish you moron. I don’t care that he’s jewish.

I just find his smug and irritating way of shitting on trans people insufferably annoying.

I didn’t say you were trigged by him being Jewish you dumb fuck. Read the whole sentence idiot. You’re triggered by free speech and think violence to suppress speech by someone you find annoying ok. And that’s why you’re a piece of shit and a bully. I hate bullies like you.
    “If you infringe on my right to bully people, YOU’RE the REAL bully!”
    JFC. You suck at this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

But allowing this to compete against the girls in track and field is perfectly acceptable, right Owl?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgender-teens-outrun-track-field-competitors-critics-close/story?id=55856294

Imagine being so triggered by the thoughts of a tiny Orthodox Jew you need to result to violence. Not surprised zone condones violence to suppress speech.

I just find his smug and irritating way of shitting on trans people insufferably annoying.
    Fucking Christ. Could you out yourself any more?

Wrong boreds, Ally. Tranny-Husky ain't here.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:
    You must have been furious when boxing and MMA implemented weight classes.
    And football, and every other team sport didn't. What's your point?
    I haven't played dodgeball in a very long time, but when I did it was everyone in the class, boys, girls, athletic, nerds, ect. I'm sure not a great experience for everyone. I loved it myself. Maybe the rules have changed.
    There's a movie out. Was a fairly big deal. Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller. Might have heard of it.

Dodgeball is a team sport. The sports you mentioned are not. Has been for quite awhile. The weak ones get to bow out early. The tough ones tend to be the ones standing near the end. Just like any team. Some are better players than others.

Kind of like life.
    I get it. My point is the 70 pound girl book worm with pop bottle glasses shouldn't be thrown out against the starting middle linebacker that wants to hurt everything in his path. This isn't that hard.
    And yet you vote for people who support exactly that.

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — whom he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

I'm against this completely. Also there's a difference between choosing to go out and compete and being forced.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:
    There is never a point from this Donkey. Just tell him to get back in his truck.
    I apologize if I'm missing some historical references here. I thought this thread was about dodgeball being taught in PE.
    Dodgeball was for Ninnies.

We learned how to conquer the weak by playing Smear the Queer.
    That particular game should probably get a new name, but have played it back in the day. That dates me a bit I guess.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:
    There is never a point from this Donkey. Just tell him to get back in his truck.
    I apologize if I'm missing some historical references here. I thought this thread was about dodgeball being taught in PE.

That particular game should probably get a new name, but have played it back in the day. That dates me a bit I guess.
    Smear the Owl? Same thing, right?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

Smear the Owl? Same thing, right?
    Vote down if you can't see it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:
    I haven't played dodgeball in a very long time, but when I did it was everyone in the class, boys, girls, athletic, nerds, ect. I'm sure not a great experience for everyone. I loved it myself. Maybe the rules have changed.
    There's a movie out. Was a fairly big deal. Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller. Might have heard of it.

Dodgeball is a team sport. The sports you mentioned are not. Has been for quite awhile. The weak ones get to bow out early. The tough ones tend to be the ones standing near the end. Just like any team. Some are better players than others.

Kind of like life.
    I get it. My point is the 70 pound girl book worm with pop bottle glasses shouldn't be thrown out against the starting middle linebacker that wants to hurt everything in his path. This isn't that hard.

CYPRESS, Texas — For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, an 18-year-old senior from Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — whom he beat for the title in 2017 — in the final match Saturday.

I'm against this completely. Also there's a difference between choosing to go out and compete and being forced.
    Yeah you’re “against” it but you just vote for people who support it,
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

Kind of like life.

Yeah you’re “against” it but you just vote for people who support it,
    My vote should be determined by what a candidate thinks about dodgeball? Got it.

(PS Fuck Texas and their weak ass borders. Idaho's are like the iron fucking curtain to Canada.)
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    No your vote is determined by which Candidate is going to give you more free shit. The trannie “rights” is just tossed in for free
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

I didn’t say you were trigged by him being Jewish you dumb fuck. Read the whole sentence idiot. You’re triggered by free speech and think violence to suppress speech by someone you find annoying ok. And that’s why you’re a piece of shit and a bully. I hate bullies like you.
    So you hate bullies but support a scrawny girl getting drilled in the face with a ball by a boy twice her size?

You support Ben Shapiro, the helpless little girl, but not the actual helpless little girl? What did the girl do again that helpless little Ben didn't?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

So you hate bullies but support a scrawny girl getting drilled in the face with a ball by a boy twice her size?

You support Ben Shapiro, the helpless little girl, but not the actual helpless little girl? What did the girl do again that helpless little Ben didn't?

1) I don’t know what you’re talking about. What little girl?
    2) When did I say I supported Shapiro? I said I supported free speech.

You’re better than this Flea.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

1) I don’t know what you’re talking about. What little girl?
    2) When did I say I supported Shapiro? I said I supported free speech.

You’re better than this Flea.
    No he isn’t
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

You kept the little girls and the runts in the back. But if they were quick they could get the balls at the beginning for ya.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    SFGbob said:

Michelle Obama is doing track?
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Trump was a bully to Mexico

Grown men and women in the news industry actually said that

JFC

Yeah race

Bring trump into it when we were talking about shitting on trans people for fun. No correlation.

Seriously you’re slipping.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Michelle Obama is doing track?
    Ahh and the human embodiment of a boomer Facebook meme page speaks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Trump was a bully to Mexico

Grown men and women in the news industry actually said that

JFC

Yeah race

Bring trump into it when we were talking about shitting on trans people for fun. No correlation.

Seriously you’re slipping.
    Seriously you're a worthless piece of shit