Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally some validation for the Zone and HHusky

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

@dflea aspires to be the hero of the Hondobros. Even the Losers get Lucky sometimes.

You go around humping my leg because you're a little shit dog trying desperately to fit in.

It's not my fault your dads hate you so go hump someone else's leg ya fuckin mutt.
    You wipe my ass with your tongue.

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

No wonder your dad hates you. I bet he's beyond disappointed at what a little bitch he raised. I bet he blames your mom or your milk man.
    Is your Dad out of prison yet for raping your mom, whom he calls "Sis?"
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

@dflea aspires to be the hero of the Hondobros. Even the Losers get Lucky sometimes.

You go around humping my leg because you're a little shit dog trying desperately to fit in.

It's not my fault your dads hate you so go hump someone else's leg ya fuckin mutt.

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

No wonder your dad hates you. I bet he's beyond disappointed at what a little bitch he raised. I bet he blames your mom or your milk man.
    So weak. I agree with your dad. He should have knocked the fuck out of you a few times so you didn't grow up to be such a fuckin pussy. But, your mom prevailed and here we are.

His error, the world's burden.

Now run along and get back to fucking off, loser.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

So weak. I agree with your dad. He should have knocked the fuck out of you a few times so you didn't grow up to be such a fuckin pussy. But, your mom prevailed and here we are.

Okay, Inbred. I'll do that while you jump back on the dole, you dependent POS.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

It's funny that you have to resort to lies and I don't because you really are a faggot whose dads hate you for being such a bitch.

Do you have any brothers that aren't the disappointment that you are to the old man?

Sisters?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

It's funny that you have to resort to lies and I don't because you really are a faggot whose dads hate you for being such a bitch.

Do you have any brothers that aren't the disappointment that you are to the old man?

Sisters?
    Struck a Nerve, Obviously. Why so sensitive?

Rhetorical question, of course, given your banality.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

Sisters?

The best part of this is knowing you stewed all night long to come up with a real zinger, and this is YBE, right here.

Thud.