Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally some validation for the Zone and HHusky

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Trump was a bully to Mexico

Grown men and women in the news industry actually said that

JFC

Yeah race

Bring trump into it when we were talking about shitting on trans people for fun. No correlation.

Seriously you’re slipping.
    Seriously you're a worthless piece of shit

Damn race you really nailed it with this one
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

Trump was a bully to Mexico

Grown men and women in the news industry actually said that

JFC

Yeah race

Bring trump into it when we were talking about shitting on trans people for fun. No correlation.

Seriously you’re slipping.
    Seriously you're a worthless piece of shit

Damn race you really nailed it with this one
    Finally something I can agree with you on.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

But allowing this to compete against the girls in track and field is perfectly acceptable, right Owl?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgender-teens-outrun-track-field-competitors-critics-close/story?id=55856294

https://youtu.be/Lb6OpRfyLFo
    Isn’t that the woman who threatened to send Ben Shapiro home in an ambulance

Just for that she’s a hero
    Imagine being so triggered by the thoughts of a tiny Orthodox Jew you need to result to violence. Not surprised zone condones violence to suppress speech.
    I’m not triggered that he’s jewish you moron. I don’t care that he’s jewish.

I just find his smug and irritating way of shitting on trans people insufferably annoying.

I didn’t say you were trigged by him being Jewish you dumb fuck. Read the whole sentence idiot. You’re triggered by free speech and think violence to suppress speech by someone you find annoying ok. And that’s why you’re a piece of shit and a bully. I hate bullies like you.
    So you hate bullies but support a scrawny girl getting drilled in the face with a ball by a boy twice her size?

You support Ben Shapiro, the helpless little girl, but not the actual helpless little girl? What did the girl do again that helpless little Ben didn't?

You kept the little girls and the runts in the back. But if they were quick they could get the balls at the beginning for ya.
    I played the game and you couldn't beat me on your best fucking day, retard.

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

But allowing this to compete against the girls in track and field is perfectly acceptable, right Owl?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgender-teens-outrun-track-field-competitors-critics-close/story?id=55856294

Imagine being so triggered by the thoughts of a tiny Orthodox Jew you need to result to violence. Not surprised zone condones violence to suppress speech.

I just find his smug and irritating way of shitting on trans people insufferably annoying.

I didn’t say you were trigged by him being Jewish you dumb fuck. Read the whole sentence idiot. You’re triggered by free speech and think violence to suppress speech by someone you find annoying ok. And that’s why you’re a piece of shit and a bully. I hate bullies like you.
    So you hate bullies but support a scrawny girl getting drilled in the face with a ball by a boy twice her size?

You support Ben Shapiro, the helpless little girl, but not the actual helpless little girl? What did the girl do again that helpless little Ben didn't?

1) I don’t know what you’re talking about. What little girl?
    2) When did I say I supported Shapiro? I said I supported free speech.

You’re better than this Flea.
    Not in the Tug I'm not.

I do like the new Fuck Off dammit, though.

Oh yeah, Gaybob is a humongous pussy. Just thought I'd remind everyone.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

You kept the little girls and the runts in the back. But if they were quick they could get the balls at the beginning for ya.

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

Not in the Tug I'm not.

And Flea is a humongous dipshit:

Sanger was no big fan of eugenics

or a liar, take your pick.
  • Options
    Gaybob dances like a little monkey when I pull his string.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    dflea said:

Gaybob dances like a little monkey when I pull his string.

Yeah, you shoving your head up your ass and spouting either a lie or pure bullshit is me dancing like a monkey. Why don't you walk into traffic and then I'll really be "dancing" dumbfuck.

Seriously, what's the difference between Hondo claiming he was just "baiting" people when he makes some bullshit claim and this dumbfuck?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

Not in the Tug I'm not.

Disagree Fishstick. You have a Sally arm.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

Not in the Tug I'm not.

Disagree Fishstick. You have a Sally arm.
    We're all familiar with coogers and their delusions of grandeur here, loser.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dodgeball isn't played in the snow
  • Options
    It won't snow at the Apple Cup this season. The coogers are still going to lose.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

Not in the Tug I'm not.

I still don’t understand the comment referring to me being OK with throwing thinks at little girls faces. Where was that?
  • Options
    @dflea aspires to be the hero of the Hondobros. Even the Losers get Lucky sometimes.
  • Options

@dflea aspires to be the hero of the Hondobros. Even the Losers get Lucky sometimes.

You go around humping my leg because you're a little shit dog trying desperately to fit in.

It's not my fault your dads hate you so go hump someone else's leg ya fuckin mutt.
  • Options
    dflea said:

You go around humping my leg because you're a little shit dog trying desperately to fit in.

It's not my fault your dads hate you so go hump someone else's leg ya fuckin mutt.
    You wipe my ass with your tongue.

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    more homoerotic imagery from the bob bros

Not bashing it. it's just interesting.
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.

ZoneUW finds homoerotic imagery "just interesting."

Freudian Slip much, faggot?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.

Since you're a fucking bitch who can't even back up your mouth how is it homoerotic?
  • Options

dflea said:

Enjoy that salad, bitch.
    Wow. What a faggot.

No wonder your dad hates you. I bet he's beyond disappointed at what a little bitch he raised. I bet he blames your mom or your milk man.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Bob being into licking ass and giant ass insertions is wondering how that's homoerotic. Da fuq is wrong with you. Own your shit man. SWIDT
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob being into licking ass and giant ass insertions is wondering how that's homoerotic. Da fuq is wrong with you. Own your shit man. SWIDT

Hondo you're a fucking Kunt. If you tongue CD's ass and you do, how is that homoerotic? That's Kunt on dumbfuck action.