Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cristobol reels in 400 pound whale!

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

Anyone can be the recruiter of the year at Alabama lol

That's the company line isn't it?

But, in fact, it's not true. Bama can lose recruits to several other schools, and often do, even in the middle of this ridiculous run.

In Miami circles, Cristobal is widely credited with putting together the core of incredible talent that made up Miami's run from 99 to 2003. He also recruited well to FIU given what he had to work with.

He's literally known throughout the game among coaches as a talented recruiter. The only place anywhere I ever read anyone saying otherwise is here.

The guy just hauled in a great class to Oregon, and Oregon has been in a deep nose dive and does not have the Alabama name.

Drafting behind Stronghaieballz is the kind of thing that's going to keep you at Colorado State. Do better.
    lol. Fuck off quane.

No one's saying he can't recruit. That's a different skillset than developing and running a program to win a division and beat the cougs and Stanford.

Hell. Where the fuck was his vaunted o line in 2017 in Seattle? How come he couldn't road grade Pete to more than 3 points there?
    Uh, haie fucklips ... your alter ego is saying he can't recruit. 24/7

Keep track of your posts.

What was this about 2017 you're flapping your lips about? You mean his first year at Oregon?

Remind me what Pete's record was in YEAR 3? And you want me to buy judging the guy based on what he got following Helfrich and the nose dive that Oregon was in? Against a completely rebuilt Washington?

Is that your logic? If so, you forgot to switch accounts to Strongballz. That's more his level of retard.

Jesus. This is all over the place and I can't tell who you're sucking off more here: post Mariota Oregon or one Miami alum that hasn't proven fucking anything besides an OT victory at home in a 4th in the North year.

I'll remind you of Pete's record in year 3. Playoffs, loss to Bama and Darnold.

Go ahead and throw your chips in for your fellow quane. Turncoat.
    Typo. He was 8-6 and then, more importantly, 7-6.

He may well not have proven anything yet, except that he can recruit.

You're the one who brought up 2017 and asked why a first-year assistant couldn't get an O line to immediately "road grade" the conference's best defense. That's a moronic measure by which to judge anybody.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Sark was such a great coach Mario could never post a better record.

I mean just take a look at the amazing record that Sark’s Washington puppy teams had against Oregon when he was there. Mario could never hope to be in the same league as Sark.

* 0-5 against Oregon

* Total points Oregon 227 Washington 97

* Average score of Sark teams losses to Oregon 45-19

One helluva Coach

Actually in a way you are criticizing his recruiting by denigrating one of his recruits.

Literally any football team Mario Cristobal fields would get their asses raped by any of Chip Kelly's Oregon teams. Chip is at UCLA now by the way. I couldn't imagine Don James leaving UW and then later ending up at another Pac-10 school. Must suck knowing the best coach in the history of your little shit program is now coaching a conference rival.
    This is literally the shittiest attempt you've ever made. And that's saying a lot.

Get back to the hood rat.
  • Options

haie said:

But, in fact, it's not true. Bama can lose recruits to several other schools, and often do, even in the middle of this ridiculous run.

In Miami circles, Cristobal is widely credited with putting together the core of incredible talent that made up Miami's run from 99 to 2003. He also recruited well to FIU given what he had to work with.

He's literally known throughout the game among coaches as a talented recruiter. The only place anywhere I ever read anyone saying otherwise is here.

The guy just hauled in a great class to Oregon, and Oregon has been in a deep nose dive and does not have the Alabama name.

Drafting behind Stronghaieballz is the kind of thing that's going to keep you at Colorado State. Do better.
    lol. Fuck off quane.

No one's saying he can't recruit. That's a different skillset than developing and running a program to win a division and beat the cougs and Stanford.

Hell. Where the fuck was his vaunted o line in 2017 in Seattle? How come he couldn't road grade Pete to more than 3 points there?

What was this about 2017 you're flapping your lips about? You mean his first year at Oregon?

Remind me what Pete's record was in YEAR 3? And you want me to buy judging the guy based on what he got following Helfrich and the nose dive that Oregon was in? Against a completely rebuilt Washington?

Is that your logic? If so, you forgot to switch accounts to Strongballz. That's more his level of retard.

Oregon's coaching staff, including Cristobal, have been at Oregon for two years now. Petersen went to the playoffs in his third year with Jake Browning at QB. Oregon has a Senior Justin Herbert and veteran O-line to block for him. Go to the playoffs.
    This is his second season as head coach. In Peterman's, he went 7-6. He actually got worse.

I have no idea what they're going to do; I do know that it's Cristobal's second season at the helm and that he's recruiting well and that they're better than what Helfrich left them.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

Jesus. This is all over the place and I can't tell who you're sucking off more here: post Mariota Oregon or one Miami alum that hasn't proven fucking anything besides an OT victory at home in a 4th in the North year.

You're the one who brought up 2017 and asked why a first-year assistant couldn't get an O line to immediately "road grade" the conference's best defense. That's a moronic measure by which to judge anybody.
    8-6 was Pete's first year. And I'm not even giving him a pass for that year like you're giving Christo for getting run by cuog and Ute.

You asked for his third. Am I just too buzzed here?!

It's funny about 2017 because that's the first shred of respect I've seen you give your alma mater besides the Apple Cup game thread earlier this season.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Creep is a fag
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

Sark was such a great coach Mario could never post a better record.

I mean just take a look at the amazing record that Sark’s Washington puppy teams had against Oregon when he was there. Mario could never hope to be in the same league as Sark.

* 0-5 against Oregon

* Total points Oregon 227 Washington 97

* Average score of Sark teams losses to Oregon 45-19

One helluva Coach

Actually in a way you are criticizing his recruiting by denigrating one of his recruits.

Kudos man, for your effort and research. I learned some things I didn’t know before
  • Options

Creep is a fag

You're a retard drafting behind retards.

Good for you. Dumb fuck.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

8-6 was Pete's first year. And I'm not even giving him a pass for that year like you're giving Christo for getting run by cuog and Ute.

It's funny about 2017 because that's the first shred of respect I've seen you give your alma mater besides the Apple Cup game thread earlier this season.
    Let's keep this simple:

1. typo; I fixed it. stop being confused.

2. I prop Washington all the tim. maybe you need get off the Duck board every now and then.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

Let's keep this simple:

1. typo; I fixed it. stop being confused.

2. I prop Washington all the tim. maybe you need get off the Duck board every now and then.
    1. Oh. Okay.

2. No. The meltdown by these digital marketing degree earning fucking morons is going to be, as we say, special.
  • Options

Creep is a fag

Good for you. Dumb fuck.
    I may be a retard but at least i’m not a fucking fag!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Creep is a fag

Good for you. Dumb fuck.
    Link?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Baseman said:

Creep is a fag

Good for you. Dumb fuck.
    Link?
    www.lemonparty.org
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Call me crazy but I Trust Cristobal, a two time National Champion as a lineman for Miami and the line coach for Alabama, to identify, evaluate and develop OL talent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_LwRqWkYQ

lol
  • Options

Creep is a fag

Good for you. Dumb fuck.
    You might try for a better retort junior.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited June 2019
    Good thing I got shit done around the house. This lesion infested thread makes me want to up my antiviral treatments.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    HuskyJW said:

Hopefully he wont late hit against UW or we'll break his leg too

Wait...who was doing the late hits?

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    dude one of these days oregon is going to lose a player to a heart attack. I don't say this as a joke. This is genuinely concerning.

The obesity capitol of college football.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    Fuck oregon.

And fuck stanford. Them being good for those 5 years basically destroyed the pac reputation

Nothing like the best team in the conference having 15 fans a game.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mark Helfrich is a more accomplished head coach than Mario Crisotbal.