Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cristobol reels in 400 pound whale!

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Anyone can be the recruiter of the year at Alabama lol
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2019

That's the company line isn't it?

But, in fact, it's not true. Bama can lose recruits to several other schools, and often do, even in the middle of this ridiculous run.

In Miami circles, Cristobal is widely credited with putting together the core of incredible talent that made up Miami's run from 99 to 2003. He also recruited well to FIU given what he had to work with.

He's literally known throughout the game among coaches as a talented recruiter. The only place anywhere I ever read anyone saying otherwise is here.

The guy just hauled in a great class to Oregon, and Oregon has been in a deep nose dive and does not have the Alabama name.

Drafting behind Stronghaieballz is the kind of thing that's going to keep you at Colorado State. Do better.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sark hasn’t been. Hell you guys couldn’t get rid of the creep fast enough and because your Duck hate is so bad you actually are making yourself look silly by touting a former drunk crappy coach. This is too delicious.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha. Sark was so great he was 34-29 at Washington. He won a Holiday Bowl and lost in the Las Vegas and Alamo bowls. Heck why did you guys get rid of him.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Yea you just think of Sark in the same class as Cristobal. Does Sark have two NC rings as a player AND also a coach? Did Sark’s OL’s rank as the best in college football and was he ever ranked as recruiter of the year. I’m sure Sark could outdrink him though,even during a game. Just keep underestimating Cristobal. I hope Peterson does but I think he is more realistic than his silly fans.

😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

But, in fact, it's not true. Bama can lose recruits to several other schools, and often do, even in the middle of this ridiculous run.

In Miami circles, Cristobal is widely credited with putting together the core of incredible talent that made up Miami's run from 99 to 2003. He also recruited well to FIU given what he had to work with.

He's literally known throughout the game among coaches as a talented recruiter. The only place anywhere I ever read anyone saying otherwise is here.

The guy just hauled in a great class to Oregon, and Oregon has been in a deep nose dive and does not have the Alabama name.

Drafting behind Stronghaieballz is the kind of thing that's going to keep you at Colorado State. Do better.
    lol. Fuck off quane.

No one's saying he can't recruit. That's a different skillset than developing and running a program to win a division and beat the cougs and Stanford.

Hell. Where the fuck was his vaunted o line in 2017 in Seattle? How come he couldn't road grade Pete to more than 3 points there?
  • Options
    2017 was his 1st year at Oregon moron. He had guys from two different coaches Einstein.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    BEACHED WHALE!!!
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

2017 was his 1st year at Oregon moron. He had guys from two different coaches Einstein.

Outside of Sewell, those Helfrich/Greatwood recruits are the best lineman on your roster.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Sark was such a great coach Mario could never post a better record.

I mean just take a look at the amazing record that Sark’s Washington puppy teams had against Oregon when he was there. Mario could never hope to be in the same league as Sark.

* 0-5 against Oregon

* Total points Oregon 227 Washington 97

* Average score of Sark teams losses to Oregon 45-19

One helluva Coach

Actually in a way you are criticizing his recruiting by denigrating one of his recruits.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Yea you just think of Sark in the same class as Cristobal. Does Sark have two NC rings as a player AND also a coach? Did Sark’s OL’s rank as the best in college football and was he ever ranked as recruiter of the year. I’m sure Sark could outdrink him though,even during a game. Just keep underestimating Cristobal. I hope Peterson does but I think he is more realistic than his silly fans.

Sark has 2 wins, over SC 2009 and Stanford 2012.

And a holiday bowl.

Christo has 1 win, over Washington.

And a RedBox bowl.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

And a holiday bowl.

And a RedBox bowl.
    Cristobal also has coached ONE year at Oregon moron.

Sark just got torched by Oregon every year.

BTW USC offered “ The Whale” also. They couldn’t land him.😂

• Options

DJDuck said:

Outside of Sewell, those Helfrich/Greatwood recruits are the best lineman on your roster.

DJDuck said:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    As to the lineman and recruiting. The lineman that threw the main block for Verdell’s winning TD was sophomore Jacob Capra who was subbing for an injured player. The Rest of the line other than our best, Penei Sewell are seniors. Capra transferred to SDSU this year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

And a holiday bowl.

And a RedBox bowl.

Sark beat a Carroll SC team. Barely. At home.

Seeing the connection yet hillbilly?

SC football is such a fucking historical embarrassment right now I don't care who Helton is offering.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

No one's saying he can't recruit. That's a different skillset than developing and running a program to win a division and beat the cougs and Stanford.

Hell. Where the fuck was his vaunted o line in 2017 in Seattle? How come he couldn't road grade Pete to more than 3 points there?
    Uh, haie fucklips ... your alter ego is saying he can't recruit. 24/7

Keep track of your posts.

What was this about 2017 you're flapping your lips about? You mean his first year at Oregon?

Remind me what Pete's record was in YEAR 3? And you want me to buy judging the guy based on what he got following Helfrich and the nose dive that Oregon was in? Against a completely rebuilt Washington?

Is that your logic? If so, you forgot to switch accounts to Strongballz. That's more his level of retard.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

What was this about 2017 you're flapping your lips about? You mean his first year at Oregon?

Remind me what Pete's record was in YEAR 3? And you want me to buy judging the guy based on what he got following Helfrich and the nose dive that Oregon was in? Against a completely rebuilt Washington?

Is that your logic? If so, you forgot to switch accounts to Strongballz. That's more his level of retard.

Jesus. This is all over the place and I can't tell who you're sucking off more here: post Mariota Oregon or one Miami alum that hasn't proven fucking anything besides an OT victory at home in a 4th in the North year.

I'll remind you of Pete's record in year 3. Playoffs, loss to Bama and Darnold.

Go ahead and throw your chips in for your fellow quane. Turncoat.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

And a holiday bowl.

And a RedBox bowl.

Nobody wanted him. He got offers from USC and UW as a back burner guy with the hope he would massively slim down to earn a committable offer from those schools. Instead, he gained 20 more pounds. Enjoy. BEACHED WHALE!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

Sark was such a great coach Mario could never post a better record.

I mean just take a look at the amazing record that Sark’s Washington puppy teams had against Oregon when he was there. Mario could never hope to be in the same league as Sark.

* 0-5 against Oregon

* Total points Oregon 227 Washington 97

* Average score of Sark teams losses to Oregon 45-19

One helluva Coach

Actually in a way you are criticizing his recruiting by denigrating one of his recruits.

Literally any football team Mario Cristobal fields would get their asses raped by any of Chip Kelly's Oregon teams. Chip is at UCLA now by the way. I couldn't imagine Don James leaving UW and then later ending up at another Pac-10 school. Must suck knowing the best coach in the history of your little shit program is now coaching a conference rival.
  • Options

haie said:

lol. Fuck off quane.

Oregon's coaching staff, including Cristobal, have been at Oregon for two years now. Petersen went to the playoffs in his third year with Jake Browning at QB. Oregon has a Senior Justin Herbert and veteran O-line to block for him. Go to the playoffs.