Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    Glad to get him. Welcome Faaope😁
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC team except when playing WSU and Stanford.
  • Options
    Call me crazy but I Trust Cristobal, a two time National Champion as a lineman for Miami and the line coach for Alabama, to identify, evaluate and develop OL talent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_LwRqWkYQ
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,493
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, but this is hardcore husky where even our Dawgs are susceptible to being roasted mercilessly.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He got demoted from the OL coach position, hth!
  • Options
    He won’t even have to play for probably 2 years.
  • Options

He got demoted from the OL coach position, hth!

Cristobal “was hired by Nick Saban to become Alabama's assistant head coach, offensive line coach, and recruiting coordinator.[11]

Cristobal was an elite recruiter at Alabama, finishing No. 1 in the national 247Sports composite rankings in each of his four seasons.[12] He was named the National Recruiter of the Year by 247Sports in the 2015 cycle and in 2016 he was ranked as the nation’s No. 2 recruiter in the country by 247Sports.

Cristobal’s Alabama offensive line was awarded as the nations best in 2015, winning the inaugural Joe Moore Award given to the toughest, most physical line in the nation.[13] His offensive line ranked in the top 25 nationally in sacks allowed in each of his first two seasons. Alabama’s offensive lines produced standout players and NFL draft picks under Cristobal, including first-team All-American and 2015 first-round draft pick Ryan Kelly and 2014 freshman All-American Cam Robinson, who went on to win the Outland Trophy in Cristobal’s final year with Alabama.[14]
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Call me crazy but I Trust Cristobal, a two time National Champion as a lineman for Miami and the line coach for Alabama, to identify, evaluate and develop OL talent.

I'm sure a lot of doogs trusted Sark too when he beat USC his first season as UW's head coach.
  • Options
    BEACHED WHALE!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Canzano: Oregon Ducks coach Mario Cristobal on what Nick Saban told him about recruiting bigger players

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/2018/08/canzano_oregon_ducks_coach_mar_3.html

On recruiting bigger players at Oregon:

Said Cristobal: "I had a really good mentor at that last place I was at. (Alabama coach Nick Saban) always used to tell me, 'You know why they have weight divisions in boxing? So the big guy doesn't annihilate the little guy. Bring me big guys.'"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

On recruiting bigger players at Oregon:

“Said Cristobal: "I had a really good mentor at that last place I was at. (Alabama coach Nick Saban) always used to tell me, 'You know why they have weight divisions in boxing? So the big guy doesn't annihilate the little guy. Bring me big guys.'"

Canzano: Oregon Ducks coach Mario Cristobal on what Nick Saban told him about recruiting bigger players

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/2018/08/canzano_oregon_ducks_coach_mar_3.html

Yes I work in Portland and have heard this many times. This is the kind of shit that dumb fucktard fans eat up while ignoring what a tiny d line did to him in Pullman.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha so Drunk Sark = Mario Cristobal..........that’s hilarious.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

No. I'm going with the pretend racist black guy from Tacoma.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Ha ha ha so Drunk Sark = Mario Cristobal..........that’s hilarious.

Sark has accomplished just as much as Christo.

They both even have embarrassing losses to Boise in the Vegas bowl.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Yeah you need big guys that can move. Not cinder blocks feet guy here
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    There's this thing called athleticism that's kinda important for good O-line play. Alabama recruits lineman that are both big AND athletic. Oregon take guys that are just big and lack athleticism. That's the difference. Gonna be hilarious watching the penetration those slow footed fat fucks give up to small Pac-12 speed D-lines. Oregon is fucked.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait strike that Sark won a holiday bowl. Christo has a RedBox bowl against MSU who didn't give a fuck to be on the west coast.

Sark is officially better atm.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Yea you just think of Sark in the same class as Cristobal. Does Sark have two NC rings as a player AND also a coach? Did Sark’s OL’s rank as the best in college football and was he ever ranked as recruiter of the year. I’m sure Sark could outdrink him though,even during a game. Just keep underestimating Cristobal. I hope Peterson does but I think he is more realistic than his silly fans.