Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon, already with nations #1 WBB recruiting class add starting USC Guard.

13»

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    I have noticed that morons of your ilk throw around gay slurs to attack other people. I guess I can add pathetic ageist attacks. Great argument.

How do you know I am obese moron?

Imagine living a life in which you're a middle aged man who cares about women's college basketball.

Imagine living a life in which you're a middle aged man who cares about women's college basketball.

What a complete clueless idiot. So you reach middle age and you aren’t supposed to be interested in certain things like WBB. If Washington WBB ever gets to the elite level You should remind your middle age fans they are creepy for rooting for them.

By the way moron there are plenty of Middle age WBB coaches for crying out loud.

Oregon WBB avererages 7,000 fans. There are probably plenty of middle aged fans in the stands. They must be creepy. Maybe we should turn them away at the turnstiles because they are too old to enjoy elite WBB.

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

NOGAF about women’s bball besides UCONN. Fuck off.
    You are either misinformed, ignorant or living in the past or all of the above. UConn is far from the best program today. They are still good but several teams have surpassed them. One would be advised to know about a subject before commenting on it.
    DJDuck said:

Still not addressing the main point Mr. Republican. You ramblings haven’t changed much. Just beating a dead horse that doesn’t adress the issue. E duck and Woodshed the same ol’ Scott.

You are still talking history moron. The point was that other teams have caught UConn and some are better. They are still pretty good but they aren’t the UConn that was a lock for the title. We will see in the end but I expect them to be ranked at least behind Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame.

I'm going to synthesize these two posts and assume you're saying Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame are these "several teams that have surpassed UConn".

Let's investigate. We'll limit our look to simply the last three years when UConn has not won a title.

UConn last three years: Five total losses. Three Final Fours.
    Baylor last three years: Seven total losses. One Final Four. One title.
    Conclusion: Close, but no. It's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a dynasty who is still making final fours.

Notre Dame last three years: Eleven total losses. Two Final Fours. One title, one runner up.
    Conclusion: The only one one with a real argument to be ahead of UConn, and they've lost more than twice the games UConn has in the last three years. Again, it's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a decade long dynasty who is still making final fours.

Oregon last three years: Twenty four total losses. One Final Four.

Conclusion. HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

How wrong you are. Most Ducks really care. The Ducks are a National Championship caliber team led by the best WBB player in the nation. Most Duck sports fans care about who is committing to the Ducks that might help in their drive to the National Championship.

Hell I even care about the Beavs that will be the 2nd best team in the PAC 12 and a top ten team next year. The Beavs have recruited an incredibly tall recruiting class that along with the talent they have now will make them a threat in any game, even against Oregon.

You are either misinformed, ignorant or living in the past or all of the above. UConn is far from the best program today. They are still good but several teams have surpassed them. One would be advised to know about a subject before commenting on it.
    DJDuck said:

Still not addressing the main point Mr. Republican. You ramblings haven’t changed much. Just beating a dead horse that doesn’t adress the issue. E duck and Woodshed the same ol’ Scott.

You are still talking history moron. The point was that other teams have caught UConn and some are better. They are still pretty good but they aren’t the UConn that was a lock for the title. We will see in the end but I expect them to be ranked at least behind Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame.

I'm going to synthesize these two posts and assume you're saying Oregon, Baylor and Notre Dame are these "several teams that have surpassed UConn".

Let's investigate. We'll limit our look to simply the last three years when UConn has not won a title.

Conclusion: Close, but no. It's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a dynasty who is still making final fours.

Notre Dame last three years: Eleven total losses. Two Final Fours. One title, one runner up.
    Conclusion: The only one one with a real argument to be ahead of UConn, and they've lost more than twice the games UConn has in the last three years. Again, it's going to take more than one ring to be a superior program than a decade long dynasty who is still making final fours.

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

DJDuck said:

They haven’t made a final in 3 years I believe. They have been out-recruited as of late and the teams you mentioned will likely be ranked higher than UConn. Compared to what they were they are trending down and several other teams are trending up. As far as wins that’s a hoot, let’s get real. It would be different if they had to play in the PAC 12 or even the Big 10 or other Power 5 conferences.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

I have noticed that morons of your ilk throw around gay slurs to attack other people. I guess I can add pathetic ageist attacks. Great argument.

What a complete clueless idiot. So you reach middle age and you aren’t supposed to be interested in certain things like WBB. If Washington WBB ever gets to the elite level You should remind your middle age fans they are creepy for rooting for them.

By the way moron there are plenty of Middle age WBB coaches for crying out loud.

Oregon WBB avererages 7,000 fans. There are probably plenty of middle aged fans in the stands. They must be creepy. Maybe we should turn them away at the turnstiles because they are too old to enjoy elite WBB.
    You’re an old white dude trump voter who hangs out on the internet (poorly) 20 hours a day. There’s a 98% chance you are body type: fetters
    edited May 2019
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

You’re an old white dude trump voter who hangs out on the internet (poorly) 20 hours a day. There’s a 98% chance you are body type: fetters
    I guess that makes you a young punk pussy that whines about other people and denigrates them for personal satisfaction.

edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

2018-2019 WBB RPI

UCLA is in the past in men's basketball. Wooden won his last one in 1975 and the school in 1995.

UCONN won 4 in a row three years ago. Hence my call back to Duck math which was invented in 1994 along with Football. The Huskies had won a natty 3 years prior and three straight Pac 10 titles

25 years later Oregon has done better and the Huskies glory days were fading away. Then football was reinvented in 2016 and Oregon is the faded relic of yesterday's team

But UConn is current

If a sports fan knows anything about Women's basketball they know U Conn.

Relic programs would be Tennessee under Head, Stanford, USC with Cheryl Miller etc.

Never said it was a “Relic” program Race.

They are still one of the Top five programs in the nation. They are not the dominant program of the past where you could pencil them in as National Champions.

It will continue to be this way from now on. WBB will even be more competitive in the future due to many variables. The biggest change that is effecting this is the advancement of girls basketball. The number of girls with elite talent has grown unbelievably in the USA and internationally. In fact UConn just signed a German girl that is one of the best basketball players in the world.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

I guess that makes you a young punk pussy that whines about other people and denigrates them for personal satisfaction.

Good luck with the diabetes
    edited June 2019
    If I had it, it would be less of a burden than going through life with the intellectual handicap like you obviously are burdened with, pussy bigot.
    edited June 2019
    You could stoop to other logical fallacies too since that seems to be about the extent of your abilities.

Today's Logical Fallacy is... Name-Calling!

http://believingscience.blogspot.com/2016/05/fallacy-friday-todays-logical-fallacy.html

Note I have presented an actual argument before I defended myself from your BS name calling by doing the same. ALL you offer IS name calling.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@PurpleJ Eurofag soccer hot talk is more interesting that womens CBB. Fuck outta here with this.

Don’t @ me sally

Fuck ur lil ass up on some real shit
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

@PurpleJ Eurofag soccer hot talk is more interesting that womens CBB. Fuck outta here with this.

Don’t @ me sally

@PurpleJ faggot ass cuck boy
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

Don’t @ me sally

@PurpleJ faggot ass 6 time European champion cuck boy
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Don’t @ me sally

I was walking the mean streets of Tacoma on Saturday evening. Where was your pussy ass?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

NOC

Its Womens basketball.

Like Softball, about 10% of sports fans GAS. The only difference is that softball players are hotter and wear tight clothes.

Without looking it up, tell me who won the WNBA title last year.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    salemcoog said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

Its Womens basketball.

Like Softball, about 10% of sports fans GAS. The only difference is that softball players are hotter and wear tight clothes.

Without looking it up, tell me who won the WNBA title last year.

Just a guess, but I'm going with the Birmingham Crush.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You sexist son of a bitch. Don't think I don't see your sexist coding you obese Tacoma-dwelling piece of shit. There wont' be a safe space for your sexism here hood rat.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

NOC

Unless they are hot as fuck. Then game on.

#skylardigginsnudepics
    Well .that leaves out Sabrina.🙂

The fact an obese geriatric posted this is so fucking creepy
    leave me out of this please.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Don’t @ me sally

I was walking the mean streets of Tacoma on Saturday evening. Where was your pussy ass?
    With a limp after u got fucced in the azz in a back alley dumpster. Me? I was behind the curtain runnin shit like a mob boss pimp dawg. Wizard of Oz in this bitch.