Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why is everybody so fucking interested in "controlling men's agression"

What the fuck do you think made humanity the dominant species?

If it wasn’t for take charge Alphas, we’d still be living in caves, huts, and s/o to @Swaye, teepees. Sure it takes eggheads to advance technology but it takes strength to implement it and manage it to a path for the greater good. And that means getting people up off of their asses to put in the work.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:
    Now I feel really bad for picking on kids like you in school.
    You couldn’t intimidate even the poor kid in the wheelchair.
    I didn’t try to. But congrats on your accomplishments.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    Unlike you, I don’t agree with every single thing on “my side”. There is a lot of BS like this out there, but there happens to be more BS on the right. Yes this is stupid. Dodgeball is fun.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

Unlike you, I don’t agree with every single thing on “my side”. There is a lot of BS like this out there, but there happens to be more BS on the right. Yes this is stupid. Dodgeball is fun.

BS on the right: abortion, religious bullshit, alt right racist stuff

BS on the left: immigration, taxes, pc culture, anti white racism, anti men, economy, guns, anti free speech

Let's take a look at which of those affect me
    Oh hey what's the biggest voting Bloc in America?

Dems are idiotic.
    This is similar to the argument about which group has more negative impact on your life. The religious right or the religious left? The religious right has zero impact on my life.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

BS on the left: immigration, taxes, pc culture, anti white racism, anti men, economy, guns, anti free speech

Dems are idiotic.
    This is similar to the argument about which group has more negative impact on your life. The religious right or the religious left? The religious right has zero impact on my life.
    Pretty much. The only thing is abortion. I want even more abortion. Mandatory if the guy wants it
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.

When did I say anything about the religious right? I have no problem with religious people, whether they be Christian Jewish Muslim whatever, I just also support separation of the church and the state.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.
    Pretty much. The only thing is abortion. I want even more abortion. Mandatory if the guy wants it
    Abortion is still legal and in all but a handful of states readily available and easy to get.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.

When did I say anything about the religious right? I have no problem with religious people, whether they be Christian Jewish Muslim whatever, I just also support separation of the church and the state.
    Dumbfuck, did I quote you when I said that?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.
    Abortion is still legal and in all but a handful of states readily available and easy to get.
    Sure, but Im tired of having to slip a morning after pill in her water the next morning

Male birth control would do it
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.
    Sure, but Im tired of having to slip a morning after pill in her water the next morning

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/25/health/male-birth-control-conference-study/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Hopefully they figure this shit out.
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

Dems are idiotic.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/25/health/male-birth-control-conference-study/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Hopefully they figure this shit out.
    I sure as fuck would never "miss" mine
  • Options

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:
    Now I feel really bad for picking on kids like you in school.
    Something tells me the opposite happened.
    Don’t make me go Al Bundy on you. Cuz I’ll do it!
  • Options
    Random pointless shit flinging: the thread
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Watch out HH is an 8'9" airborne, ranger, SEAL, Delta Force, SAS, GSG9 Stud!