Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Possible glitch regarding WTFs

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

BTW, I think this WTF crisis is the handywork of @CrazyLarry. This shit started as soon as he arrived. Coincidence? I think not.

His historic ratio broke the WTF
    That's crazy!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The threats are getting serious up in here

Time for a duel
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Time for a duel

Founders Club
    @GrundleStiltzkin I can see your WTF and it makes me sad.
    Founders Club
    @GrundleStiltzkin I just realized you are WTFing every post in this thread and now my avergae is fuct for lyfe. First Sven, and now you. It hurts. It hurts bad.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A squeaky bug gets a-fixin
    Founders Club

A squeaky bug gets a-fixin

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Time for a duel

This JIF is actually teh teets, but you know
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Here's the message I received from Vanilla. I replied that I hope they can reverse it back. I said that our community has no such hang ups about playful retaliation.

Hey Derek,

Users that negatively reacted to posts were always suppose to be hidden - them being revealed for a while was a bug that we recently patched. Only mods/admins should be able to see that information now. This allows users to anonymously flag posts/comments that they think are irrelevant or bad and prevents the original poster from retaliating against users that downvote them.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's the message I received from Vanilla. I replied that I hope they can reverse it back. I said that our community has no such hang ups about playful retaliation.

Hey Derek,

Users that negatively reacted to posts were always suppose to be hidden - them being revealed for a while was a bug that we recently patched. Only mods/admins should be able to see that information now. This allows users to anonymously flag posts/comments that they think are irrelevant or bad and prevents the original poster from retaliating against users that downvote them.

Founders Club

Hey Derek,

Wait a minute! Does this mean all of Hondo's poasts will now be visible??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! Motherfuckme! That is NOT a world I want to live in.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So does Vanilla not have a control panel from which you, as the site owner, can turn such features on and off?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hey Derek,

While well intentioned, I also think this way of thinking is deeply flawed. I appreciate the transparency, and site admins should be able to determine what features are turned off.
    chintentioned