Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roger Rosengarten, 2020 4* OL, Littleton (Valor Christian), CO (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,235
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

"I'm really excited for this weekend and I was just out there since Washington was one of my last offers I got before narrowing things down," Rosengarten said. "I know Washington doesn't offer many players and although they were kind of later it doesn't matter to me. Those coaches were actually first to follow me on Twitter and kind of got this whole recruiting business started for me, so I've built a real good connection there. They showed love early and they have been recruiting me a long time. I was out there for the first time as a sophomore and I worked out at defensive line at their camp. It was a great moment earlier this spring when coach Chris Petersen offered me on the phone and I really enjoyed my unofficial there.

"When we were out there to get a look at everything, it was more of an introduction. Now I know some things about it so I'm excited to go into greater detail in terms of the academics and the progam in general, what life is like around the city. It'll be good to see if it’s the best fit for me before sitting down and making a decision."

Doesn't much sound like O is a heavy favorite to me.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Deploy Twitter alt accounts at waypoint.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    Ballz' commit predictions > Idiot 247 crystal ballers

Ballz told you guys weeks ago, he's a UW lock. Only now are you starting to believe it.

Ballz told you a month ago, Johnny Wilson is not a top remaining WR target for UW, only now is that becoming clear to you and will become more and more clear going forward as UW looks to finish this WR class with Jalen McMillan and Rome Odunze and then swing for the fences with Gary Bryant.

I have my hand on the pulse of UW recruiting and I keep it real. Just keep it tuned here and you'll always be ahead of the curve.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    biak1 said:

Ballz good at everything.

Ballz missed the joke. Sad
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    A protypical LT. His film, however, screams douche. Bury your opponent but don’t dance like a WR.

Kaleb he’s not.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    Baseman said:

A protypical LT. His film, however, screams douche. Bury your opponent but don’t dance like a WR.

Kaleb he’s not.

Nobody cares. He's talented and he plays hard. I like my lineman burying people and talking shit afterwords.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Kaleb he’s not.

Could be a "fit" for Oregon
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Kaleb he’s not.

Nobody cares. He's talented and he plays hard. I like my lineman burying people and talking shit afterwords.
    You care. You don’t have any lineman
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Kaleb he’s not.

Okay Grandpa, I'm sure you think all Sack celebrations deserve penalties too.