Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you personally know of a US job loss or creation due to tariffs?

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

I’ve seen my clients add a surcharge line item to invoices to compensate for tariffs.

You should tell your clients to shift their supply chains outside of China. Better long term strategic move. Only a matter of time before their IP and trade secrets get stolen anyways. We need these tariffs to protect your clients from themselves.

Paying these tariffs surcharges is you patriotic duty so TYFYS. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally free trade and hate any kind of market intervention but this is a different situation and this government KNOWS what it's doing unlike other governments1!!!
    What a load of trumpian bullshit
    Whoosh

Here is the results by year. You omitted all the Bush years to make it look worse than ever. It's not.
    I thought the wall was going to stop people from coming across. So why did apprehensions at the border spike?
    What wall dumbass
    I read on HH that Trump started building the wall. Was I lied to?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Neither
    Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

I’ve seen my clients add a surcharge line item to invoices to compensate for tariffs.

You should tell your clients to shift their supply chains outside of China. Better long term strategic move. Only a matter of time before their IP and trade secrets get stolen anyways. We need these tariffs to protect your clients from themselves.

Paying these tariffs surcharges is you patriotic duty so TYFYS. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally free trade and hate any kind of market intervention but this is a different situation and this government KNOWS what it's doing unlike other governments1!!!
    Whoosh

Here is the results by year. You omitted all the Bush years to make it look worse than ever. It's not.
    I did no such thing bitch

I posted current results

I don't care who did what. Close the fucking border and go fuck yourself
    I love watching AoG get beat down in every thread he participates in.
    His avatar is a woman politician. He's a bigger pussy than hondo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

His avatar is a woman politician. He's a bigger pussy than hondo
    Confirmed.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I thought the wall was going to stop people from coming across. So why did apprehensions at the border spike?
    Do you know what "apprehension" means? Kreist.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Loss

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

The border is not open no matter how many times you parrot this lie.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

Race got beat down. He posted stats making it look like the apprehensions were outside the limits of normal. True for the recent history he cites but he cut off his chart to neglect the long term history. Then he threw a hissy fit when I caught him.
  • Options

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

Race got beat down. He posted stats making it look like the apprehensions were outside the limits of normal. True for the recent history he cites but he cut off his chart to neglect the long term history. Then he threw a hissy fit when I caught him.
    When you find yourself arguing against the verdict, it means you lost the case.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Neither
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

What wall dumbass
    I read on HH that Trump started building the wall. Was I lied to?
    Yes. They've started to build walls privately. They aren't very long and they aren't done yet. But it's a start.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    Neither

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

So having to put thousands of illegals in warehouses is no big deal then?

Where is your compassion?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

lol
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Loss

I know of millions of job losses due to unfair Chinese practices.
    Do we need those jobs making plastic toys back in the US?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

I posted current results

So having to put thousands of illegals in warehouses is no big deal then?

Where is your compassion?
    Straw man,not arguing this point
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Loss
    Only in hondworld is starting to build a wall a completed wall that he heard was keeping everyone out
  • Options

Only in hondworld is starting to build a wall a completed wall that he heard was keeping everyone out

He's been president for 29 months. How long does a wall take to build?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Loss
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off
    I'd prefer caging people instead.

Can we start with Hondo?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

RedRocket said:

Whoosh

W.JW.