Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dammit the sky may not be falling

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Winning

Give it a try sometime. Have a little faith in the old USA

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    Yes everyone here that you agree with wants higher taxes so it's ok.
    Passive voice. Nonsensical gibberish. WTF are you trying to say?

salemcoog said:

Winning

I'm no accredited investor but I think the market leveling off the last year or so is a good thing. It lessens the chance of a meltdwon.

Of course some fraidy cats have moved to safer harbors. T's and P's to @cirhossisdawg having to borrow more money and all, but most states are humming right along in job and wage growth. The tariffs are another story, but if the signs start pointing down, Trump will pull them.
    No, you’re not.

So it’s ok us consumers pay higher taxes until the point it bodes ill for trump? Trumptardism at its finest.
    I knew you couldn’t answer.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

I did answer

Not surprising that you missed it
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

Winning through announcements by the Fed.

Great news! We're going to start paying people to borrow money!
    @cirhossisdawg true???
    Imagine having a mortgage and then bragging about exclusive REITs that pay less than the DOW.
    CD thinks the bank can foreclose on your mortgage even if youre current on all payments. Might explain the type of mortgage he has.
    You try to “think” GayBob.

I know.

That makes a huge difference.
    Are you lying now and claiming you didn’t say that El Monte?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

I did answer

I’m sure that would have been considered “clever” at oly high school in 1968. Great job race!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Imagine having a mortgage and then bragging about exclusive REITs that pay less than the DOW.
    CD thinks the bank can foreclose on your mortgage even if youre current on all payments. Might explain the type of mortgage he has.

I know.

Banks frequently foreclose on property where market value is significantly below loan value.

What do you “think” about that GayBob?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

I did answer

I’m sure that would have been considered “clever” at oly high school in 1968. Great job race!
    You can't keep up with an oly high grad

Sad
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Is that what you imagine?
    Not really. Just repeating what you said. Assisted living, charter schools and shit. And earning less than a simple index fund. So smart.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Not really. Just repeating what you said. Assisted living, charter schools and shit. And earning less than a simple index fund. So smart.
    Not really imagining things? Just kind of? You like djia index funds.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Dis you not say you had special access to assisted living and charter schools investments that paid 12%. I can find the quotes. Which is 2% lower than the dow in the past couple kid years. That’s what you said. Was it a lie?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    Dis you not say you had special access to assisted living and charter schools investments that paid 12%. I can find the quotes. Which is 2% lower than the dow in the past couple kid years. That’s what you said. Was it a lie?
    You should find the quotes. You understand taxable versus tax exempt correct? You’ll find reference in the quotes you’re looking for. Good luck tomorrow with the djia!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Banks frequently foreclose on property where market value is significantly below loan value.

Really? Link? Why would a bank foreclose n upside down properties they are receiving payments for? I've seen some bad realestate market and underwater people in my time but none of them were foreclosed on for that reason. Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Really? Link? Why would a bank foreclose n upside down properties they are receiving payments for? I've seen some bad realestate market and underwater people in my time but none of them were foreclosed on for that reason. Link?
    That was was his weak ass backtracking

Would never fly at oly high
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Hope this clears the muddy water for you.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???
    You should find the quotes. You understand taxable versus tax exempt correct? You’ll find reference in the quotes you’re looking for. Good luck tomorrow with the iHandy/blockquote>

Of course I understand stand taxable vs untaxable. I also understand 2% doesn't compensate for that. At best it’s even. With your high fee special access REIT. I can’t even tell you how many times that shit was tired to be sold to me. Funny that you fell for it. Exclusive and limited access was also a great selling point. I bet they had awesome literature.

Also. Why do you think I’m in the Dow?
  • Options
    Lol!
    Best. Day. Ever.
    Can’t wait for tomorrow.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Winning

No, you’re not.

You’re having a lot of struggle today. Again tariffs aren’t taxes. Taxes don’t involve a choice. A decision to purchase a product that’s price may be effected by a tariff is a choice.

Hope this clears the muddy water for you.

Somewhere Hondo is relieved that at least for one day, He isn’t the joke of the board.
    Shut up, butthole. A tariff sure as fuck is a tax, and no, you don't have to pay every tax. A gas tax only affects those that buy gas, but it's still a fucking tax - just like a tariff is if you buy a good from China.

Where the fuck did you even come up with this shit?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Ah but that’s not what you claimed you lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Thanks exactly what I said. You’re too fucking stupid to know either way. WTGWT.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Thanks exactly what I said. You’re too fucking stupid to know either way. WTGWT.
    Give us an example of where a bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their payments. Last time you stuck your head up your ass with this claim you failed miserably.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Winning

@cirhossisdawg true???

I know.

Give us an example of where a bank foreclosed on someone who was current on their payments. Last time you stuck your head up your ass with this claim you failed miserably.
    Just to be clear. You are asking to see a bank foreclosure notice that would be published on line? Because you don’t understand? Correct?