Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sevion Morrison, 2020 3* RB, Tulsa (Edison), OK (Offered 1/24/19)

124»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

We’re the school that is a definite outlier in that list ... makes me think that we’ve likely stopped recruiting him very hard

I don understan
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

We’re the school that is a definite outlier in that list ... makes me think that we’ve likely stopped recruiting him very hard

I don understan
    We make whatever school he ends up choosing (Arkansas) look better by being on the list in the sense there’s free pub for picking that school over UW ... makes them feel better about themselves
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I don understan
    We make whatever school he ends up choosing (Arkansas) look better by being on the list in the sense there’s free pub for picking that school over UW ... makes them feel better about themselves
    That makes no sense. You really think kids in TX/OK look at UW as greater than an AR offer? You know better than that...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    vadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I don understan
    That makes no sense. You really think kids in TX/OK look at UW as greater than an AR offer? You know better than that...
    Yes Arkansas went 2-10 and lost to Colorado State!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You’ve never lived in TX or OK. UW is still just a wannaB. They don’t even know we have a football program. Lol...idiot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This place is reminding me of DM anymore...so many Doogs.

We’re not there. When we win a NY6 game against a good team, let’s talk then...hasn’t happened in almost 20 years....and that was still Purdue....
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s almost like Arkansas is the shittiest progrum in the SEC and UW is the best program in the PAC-12. I would hope a UW offer means more.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

vadawg said:

You’ve never lived in TX or OK. UW is still just a wannaB. They don’t even know we have a football program. Lol...idiot

I lived in Tulsa for years.

My condolences.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m in both states 2-3 times a month...they don’t know UW exists. The only thing they know is that Peterman is the coach. They get a glazed look or laugh when I talk about the PAC 12 Football or UW Football. When has a PAC 12 team beaten a good Big12 or SEC team? Seriously.
    You guys are fucking delusional.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    vadawg said:

I’m in both states 2-3 times a month...they don’t know UW exists. The only thing they know is that Peterman is the coach. They get a glazed look or laugh when I talk about the PAC 12 Football or UW Football. When has a PAC 12 team beaten a good Big12 or SEC team? Seriously.

What does Arkansas have to do with good Big12 or SEC teams?

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

vadawg said:

I lived in Tulsa for years.

My condolences.
    I enjoyed my time there. Zero natural scenery (the Arkansas river is gorgeous in Colorado butt fugly by Oklahoma), but the people were cool. Met my wife there.

IKWIWF
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    vadawg said:

UCLA 66 - Tejas 3 in Austin.