Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott got a coffee cup CONFIRMED

124»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It's like you faggots never worked in an office.....

Oh wait.

Carry on

I used to work in an office. Now I work in my basement. It's way better because there's a beer fridge and kick ass stereo.
    I'm back in the orifice nowadays
    ...nice one bazey

18k posts maybe you finally figured it out
    Nah...

I still don't get this place; not like pumpy. He's dialed in & I'm not.
    Im hearing there are some good Samaritans here that will help you
    @IrishDawg22 true?!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is it bad I get a chuckle every time I use the term "I'm hearing"
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Scott junk. Get over it
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615

RealRhino said:

No, stupid dads can influence their kids, who do rub off on the team. And it doesn't have to be Pony League, you even see guys at the NFL level not get resigned or get traded because some team is tired of their shit and they realize that their attitude is not conducive to winning, no matter how physically talented they are.

Cam Newton and his dad are well documented POS. Jameis Winston still starts for the Bucs. Rueben Foster, Maurice Clarett, these guys are all National Champions. Usually every great team has a few.

When the questionable characters have strength in numbers then the problems are usually too much to overcome. Miami proved otherwise. Don James took flyers on kids. Lambright and Neuheisel as well. I don't think less of any of those coaches for doing so. You get 85 scholarships. Its a risk worth taking.

I think you have to distinguish between knuckleheads/bad guys off the field and the kinds of guys that don't react well to coaching/criticism and aren't 100% committed to the team concept. I actually don't have a problem with the former. (I mean, obviously I don't *want* guys that commit assault or robbery or that sort of thing). If what is rumored (that Jr. was cussing out one of his coaches) is true, it sounds like Jr. might be the latter. And that impression is strengthened by his father's use of the term "your truth" and what he said about a coach telling you that you aren't the top priority at your position.

Outside of all that, have we accepted that Jr. is an exceptional talent? Laser-timed 4.72 40, right? Hate to keep going back to this kind of analysis, but there haven't been a lot of really successful guys at that speed. Even at 4.65. His film looks pretty good to me, but I don't know the quality of the league. His film still left me with concerns about his ability to get separation against faster CBs, though.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oh wait.

Carry on

I used to work in an office. Now I work in my basement. It's way better because there's a beer fridge and kick ass stereo.
    And Ma your wife can't hear you spankin' it down there.
    You married your mom?!
    Lofl
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Creamers for pussies. Use milk

Drink black coffee then pop off.
    It's always about blacks with you.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh wait.

Carry on

And Ma your two dads can't hear you spankin' it down there.
    Only other acceptable answer is Shane. This place is slipping.