Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott got a coffee cup CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No, stupid dads can influence their kids, who do rub off on the team. And it doesn't have to be Pony League, you even see guys at the NFL level not get resigned or get traded because some team is tired of their shit and they realize that their attitude is not conducive to winning, no matter how physically talented they are.
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

No, stupid dads can influence their kids, who do rub off on the team. And it doesn't have to be Pony League, you even see guys at the NFL level not get resigned or get traded because some team is tired of their shit and they realize that their attitude is not conducive to winning, no matter how physically talented they are.

Cam Newton and his dad are well documented POS. Jameis Winston still starts for the Bucs. Rueben Foster, Maurice Clarett, these guys are all National Champions. Usually every great team has a few.

When the questionable characters have strength in numbers then the problems are usually too much to overcome. Miami proved otherwise. Don James took flyers on kids. Lambright and Neuheisel as well. I don't think less of any of those coaches for doing so. You get 85 scholarships. Its a risk worth taking.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

RealRhino said:

Cam Newton and his dad are well documented POS. Jameis Winston still starts for the Bucs. Rueben Foster, Maurice Clarett, these guys are all National Champions. Usually every great team has a few.

When the questionable characters have strength in numbers then the problems are usually too much to overcome. Miami proved otherwise. Don James took flyers on kids. Lambright and Neuheisel as well. I don't think less of any of those coaches for doing so. You get 85 scholarships. Its a risk worth taking.

You are making an analogy saying that having POS on the roster is a requirement for winning ... that's far from the truth
  • Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

RealRhino said:

You are making an analogy saying that having POS on the roster is a requirement for winning ... that's far from the truth
    No I'm saying we need better athletes on the roster to run with the big boys so who cares a few might be a POS. The analogy is the mouthy top 100 recruit Gee Scott beats the Clemson corner for a touchdown. Instead its Aaron Fuller clone get covered like fucking blanket but at least he makes everyone around him comfortable.

Are we understanding yet?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Creamers for pussies. Use milk

• Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

RealRhino said:

No I'm saying we need better athletes on the roster to run with the big boys so who cares a few might be a POS. The analogy is the mouthy top 100 recruit Gee Scott beats the Clemson corner for a touchdown. Instead its Aaron Fuller clone get covered like fucking blanket but at least he makes everyone around him comfortable.

Are we understanding yet?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Creamers for pussies

Fuck yeah! Preach on!

Use milk

Wait...what the fuck?
    Nothing's changed with me
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    89ute said:

If you put ANYTHING in your coffee you need to DIAFF and just face the fact that you're drinking fucking hot chocolate or warm milk and quit saying you're a coffee drinker. FUCK

A little milk in your coffee helps keep your teeth from getting stained. It's true.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/a33956/milk-tea-coffee-whiter-teeth-study/

As a Ute fan, I assume your teeth are already Heart of Darkness African black, so this may not help. I did smoke a fat blunt with a Ute fan after the P12 championship though. Was that you? You're cool.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Creamers for pussies. Use milk

I prefer my coffee fast strategy
    Bert Kreischer fan?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damn you fuckstanks. Been trying to cut down on the rocket fuel, but this thread got me twitching, and I had to brew a pot. By the way, the correct answers are:
    1.) Black
    2.) Heavy cream
    3.) Baileys
    4.) Jameson, brown sugar syrup, unsweetened cream

Fuckouttahere with anything else.

Correct