Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Special thanks to DoogDawg and Doog_Codpiece

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
for their Wam donations today. Since it is so close to the August Fundraiser, I will grandfather them in for the next fiscal year as well as anyone else who donates between now and July 31.

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club

for their Wam donations today. Since it is so close to the August Fundraiser, I will grandfather them in for the next fiscal year as well as anyone else who donates between now and July 31.

60 weeks for the price of 52?
    I literally LOL'd
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Kim really was a mentor to Derek.
    Derek? You're turning into Grinolds pal. Just ease back, shut the fuck up and let us do the posting. You worry about bringing people over. We'll do the threading. Leave the boards to the people Putin! Xoxo:), LOL, rotfl, bff buddy!
    and when I did bring people over, Pup complained that they were unworthy
    There's no pleasing PUP.
  • Options
    Founders Club

@DerekIsKim! True??
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The real question is do I update the dong meter from last year or the dong meter for this year?
    Crystal dong this time*

Stalin I am not donating until u free @AZDuck
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

The real question is do I update the dong meter from last year or the dong meter for this year?
    Crystal dong this time*

You already told me in January to fuck off and that you were never donating again and taking your money to BDTW.com.
    I personally blame @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Crystal dong this time*

You already told me in January to fuck off and that you were never donating again and taking your money to BDTW.com.
    I personally blame @CokeGreaterThanPepsi and @Dennis_DeYoung
    I'm surprised your surprised.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

FirePete said:

Crystal dong this time*

$5000 later, all is forgiven