Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky in Real Life

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Hahaha...you expect me to believe you can hold down a job?

@FirePete baze or me?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

FirePete said:

Hahaha...you expect me to believe you can hold down a job?

@FirePete baze or me?
    Abundance
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Baze is a different kind of driver

Didn't expect anything less from RacistBannon.

I do drive a Toyota though.
    I blew up 6 convoys of Terrorist Toyotas in the mid-2000's. I am glad I missed you. Sort of.
    Sometimes I argue with @Swaye about Jeeps vs 4-Runners (I have the latter). They are really the only true (mid-size) frame on body SUV's left. I just like the "truck" type of feel, whereas Bazey drives a mom car.
    I have weak arms, hence the mom car. If I was ever a TUFF oarsman, maybe I could have handled the truck feel of a 4Runner.
    The 4-Runner harks back to another era when men where men and vehicles (all of types) didn't drive themselves. They've barely started putting back up cameras on them and to this day there is no lane change assist feature.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Baze is a different kind of driver

Didn't expect anything less from RacistBannon.

I do drive a Toyota though.
    I blew up 6 convoys of Terrorist Toyotas in the mid-2000's. I am glad I missed you. Sort of.
    Sometimes I argue with @Swaye about Jeeps vs 4-Runners (I have the latter). They are really the only true (mid-size) frame on body SUV's left. I just like the "truck" type of feel, whereas Bazey drives a mom car.
    I have weak arms, hence the mom car. If I was ever a TUFF oarsman, maybe I could have handled the truck feel of a 4Runner.
    The 4-Runner harks back to another era when men where men and vehicles (all of types) didn't drive themselves. They've barely started putting back up cameras on them and to this day there is no lane change assist feature.
    You sound like one of those TUFF liberals who were in unions and wouldn't hesitate punching someone in the face.

I must admit I like the technology on my car, but I still back those up with my eyeballs.

If I really want to be engaged with my vehicle and the road, I hop on the motorbike. The bike is old enough that it doesn't even have ABS.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In market training visit from a vendor today resulted in the words “silver back” coming out of his mouth. Could not contain a random ass shit grin thinking about BTP and a silver back gorilla cumming IN his mouth.

Still waiting BTP.