Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great Documentary on the Palestinians welcoming and providing a safe haven for the Jews

124»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes it is so "cruel" of the Israelis to try and block the rockets the Palis shoot at them. Imagine our response if Mexico started lobbing rockets into down town San Diego.

Yeah it’s exactly like that...do you still believe Israel invaded southern Lebanon in ‘82 because some retired ambassador got shot in London? Fucking dupe.
    So the Palis don't shoot rockets into Israel from Gaza?
    Why did Israel invade southern Lebanon?
    Why are you excusing the Palis firing rockets into Israel from Gaza? You were upset about the blockade of Gaza and as soon as you get a response you change the topic to Lebanon.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes it is so "cruel" of the Israelis to try and block the rockets the Palis shoot at them. Imagine our response if Mexico started lobbing rockets into down town San Diego.

Yeah it’s exactly like that...do you still believe Israel invaded southern Lebanon in ‘82 because some retired ambassador got shot in London? Fucking dupe.
    So the Palis don't shoot rockets into Israel from Gaza?
    Why did Israel invade southern Lebanon?
    Why are you excusing the Palis firing rockets into Israel from Gaza? You were upset about the blockade of Gaza and as soon as you get a response you change the topic to Lebanon.
    Wow what an observation that Hamas shoots rockets into Israel! Who knew? You really called me out.

Here’s another observation: Israel creates a humanitarian crisis in Gaza which is met with rockets which is then met with disproportionate military force.
    What the appropriate military force for someone who shoots rockets into your cities? Palis are getting off easy if you ask me.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Seems to me the people who created a humanitarian crisis are the people who elected terrorists to lead them.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The thing about Israel vs. Palestine is that the Palestinian claim to the land is based on the fact that they forced out the previous inhabitants with violence and settled there. Kind of hard to invalidate the Israeli claim to the land based on a moral argument from that space. "Well we were the last ones to conquer the land before you conquered the land!"

Israel exists, no takesies backsies are going to happen. It would be better if the Muslim world acknowledged the fact that Israel exists, will continue to, and moved forward. It won't though.

You should try bringing it up with your Muslim friends and see how they react.

The Muslim world does acknowledge that Israel exists. Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties and formal diplomatic relations with Israel. The PA recognizes Israel’s right to exist as part of Oslo. The Gulf states and Israel also enjoy warm relations. The problem is the ongoing occupation of the West Bank and cruel blockade of Gaza. And an emboldened Israeli right-wing that is solidifying apartheid, has no interest in peace, and wants to annex the West Bank.

Once again, you know nothing about the actual issue and invent a different one to make your argument.
    You are so fucking hilariously naive if you actually believe any of that. Like I said, go bring up the existence of Israel to all your Muslim frens.

I have no problem condemning Israel's violation of human rights. I also recognize their right to exist and the fact that they are dealing with a part of the world that disagrees with that fact.

I notice you were completely silent on the topic of the Uighur genocide that's currently occurring in China where their are literally millions of people in concentration camps, a police state that gives Orwell nightmares, and forced organ harvesting of dissidents. Oh! but Palestine!
    Christ this is weak. Yes there are Muslims that think Israel shouldn’t exist. There are Jews who deny that Palestine exists or that Palestinians are even a people. The point is that the Arab world isn’t frothing at the mouth to wipe Israel off the map. In polls most Sunni Arab Muslims identify Iran as a greater threat than Israel. You completely misrepresented the current state of Israeli-Arab relations in your originial post and got called out for it.

And fuck off with your crocodile tears for Uighur Muslims in China. Yes it’s a tragedy and the Chinese government is culpable. But that’s not the topic of this thread you worm.
    You should probably fuck off with pretending that you don't want Israel eliminated
    Advocating for restarting the peace process or a one-state solution with equal rights is “wanting Israel eliminated”. That’s a good little Likudnik.
    Too bad the folks you defend here don't want either

Read the charter - eliminate Israel

Just because they lie about it now doesn't hide the actions

This is your one issue here. Pali propagandist.
    Another Likudnik lie. The Palestinians entered Oslo in good faith and the Israelis pulled the rug out from under them.

It’s my issue because there’s something especially revolting about non-jewish Americans who have never been to Israel or understand even the basic history of the conflict calling Palestinians savages and excusing ethnic cleansing. And especially when you and Bob engage in anti-semitism by equating Israel with the jewish people. Fuck off.
    JFC

At least be honest. The Palis used to be proud of wanting the Jews dead

Sad to see how far you've fallen
    Fuck off anti-semite.
    Don't worry, we all know what you are, no one takes a word you say seriously. You do a great job of being a shining example of what the Left has to offer though.
    You take anyone’s words on the tug seriously?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The thing about Israel vs. Palestine is that the Palestinian claim to the land is based on the fact that they forced out the previous inhabitants with violence and settled there. Kind of hard to invalidate the Israeli claim to the land based on a moral argument from that space. "Well we were the last ones to conquer the land before you conquered the land!"

Israel exists, no takesies backsies are going to happen. It would be better if the Muslim world acknowledged the fact that Israel exists, will continue to, and moved forward. It won't though.

The Muslim world does acknowledge that Israel exists. Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties and formal diplomatic relations with Israel. The PA recognizes Israel’s right to exist as part of Oslo. The Gulf states and Israel also enjoy warm relations. The problem is the ongoing occupation of the West Bank and cruel blockade of Gaza. And an emboldened Israeli right-wing that is solidifying apartheid, has no interest in peace, and wants to annex the West Bank.

Once again, you know nothing about the actual issue and invent a different one to make your argument.
    You are so fucking hilariously naive if you actually believe any of that. Like I said, go bring up the existence of Israel to all your Muslim frens.

I have no problem condemning Israel's violation of human rights. I also recognize their right to exist and the fact that they are dealing with a part of the world that disagrees with that fact.

I notice you were completely silent on the topic of the Uighur genocide that's currently occurring in China where their are literally millions of people in concentration camps, a police state that gives Orwell nightmares, and forced organ harvesting of dissidents. Oh! but Palestine!
    Christ this is weak. Yes there are Muslims that think Israel shouldn’t exist. There are Jews who deny that Palestine exists or that Palestinians are even a people. The point is that the Arab world isn’t frothing at the mouth to wipe Israel off the map. In polls most Sunni Arab Muslims identify Iran as a greater threat than Israel. You completely misrepresented the current state of Israeli-Arab relations in your originial post and got called out for it.

And fuck off with your crocodile tears for Uighur Muslims in China. Yes it’s a tragedy and the Chinese government is culpable. But that’s not the topic of this thread you worm.
    Palestine does not exist. The Pali's refused the creation of Palestine in 1947 because they hate Jews. HTH
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should probably fuck off with pretending that you don't want Israel eliminated
    Advocating for restarting the peace process or a one-state solution with equal rights is “wanting Israel eliminated”. That’s a good little Likudnik.
    Too bad the folks you defend here don't want either

Read the charter - eliminate Israel

Just because they lie about it now doesn't hide the actions

This is your one issue here. Pali propagandist.
    Another Likudnik lie. The Palestinians entered Oslo in good faith and the Israelis pulled the rug out from under them.

It’s my issue because there’s something especially revolting about non-jewish Americans who have never been to Israel or understand even the basic history of the conflict calling Palestinians savages and excusing ethnic cleansing. And especially when you and Bob engage in anti-semitism by equating Israel with the jewish people. Fuck off.
    JFC

At least be honest. The Palis used to be proud of wanting the Jews dead

Sad to see how far you've fallen
    Fuck off anti-semite.
    Don't worry, we all know what you are, no one takes a word you say seriously. You do a great job of being a shining example of what the Left has to offer though.
    You take anyone’s words on the tug seriously?
    Classic CirhosisGrundle doesn't matter either way.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    what

of course the arab world is frothing at the mouth to destroy the jews. What fucking planet do you live on
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

what

of course the arab world is frothing at the mouth to destroy the jews. What fucking planet do you live on

Oh come on. Those are friendly peace Rockets they are firing at Israel. It’s how they say “hello neighbor.”
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Polls SAY that Moslems in Arab countries don't hate Israel!!!!!!!