Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden McDaniels (Federal Way) (COMMITTED) (EMFA KENTUCKY)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Dude likes the spot light more than jaden... at least he’s got some fun takes.

I’ll follow him if Jaden commits to us.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Who cares? We don't need one and dones to be successful and too many of them is more detrimental to the program long term. Would love to have him for one season but we're fine without him.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HOW CAN THERE BE NO NEWS YET
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

HOW CAN THERE BE NO NEWS YET

I mean, the kid probably has to at least get through his day of high school before announcing.

Nothing fun about your phone blowing up while you still have to sit through your dying days of 12th grade English
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I almost want Jaden to commit to UK so we can have a bi polar meltdown from Ballz about how our b-ball recruiting is fucked.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I almost want Jaden to commit to UK so we can have a bi polar meltdown from Ballz about how our b-ball recruiting is fucked.

Almost.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    After diving a bit further into the overall momentum shift throughout the day, specifically from Washington’s side of things, I am told that while they genuinely feel that they chipped away at Kentucky’s overwhelming lead a bit, they don’t believe it’s a done deal that they took the lead by any means. In fact, at the time of this update, the Huskies still think it’s 50/50 between both finalists. They were happy that they weathered the first storm a bit when it comes to all of the Kentucky smoke, and they think it’s good news that staying home is still pulling on McDaniels’ heartstrings, but Kentucky is and always has been a serious player. They understand that.

Sources tell KSR that even after this weekend and going into Monday, the Washington staff was not told of any decision, UK or UW, nor do they expect to find out until McDaniels announces his decision to the public. I find this somewhat significant. In my eyes, if this was truly a shift in momentum from the Wildcats to the Huskies, wouldn’t Washington have heard news similar to what Kentucky heard last week? This could be by design for the 6-foot-10 forward and his inner circle, but it certainly strikes me as a bit odd.

The expectation is still that McDaniels will make his announcement tonight, but with him being three hours behind us out on the West coast, we don’t know how late this could go. Just be sure to keep your eye on one social media outlet in particular.

“Watch Instagram this evening,” one source said.

All of the drama will soon be over, BBN.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If a kentucky outlet is saying 50/50 that’s a good thing
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

After diving a bit further into the overall momentum shift throughout the day, specifically from Washington’s side of things, I am told that while they genuinely feel that they chipped away at Kentucky’s overwhelming lead a bit, they don’t believe it’s a done deal that they took the lead by any means. In fact, at the time of this update, the Huskies still think it’s 50/50 between both finalists. They were happy that they weathered the first storm a bit when it comes to all of the Kentucky smoke, and they think it’s good news that staying home is still pulling on McDaniels’ heartstrings, but Kentucky is and always has been a serious player. They understand that.

Sources tell KSR that even after this weekend and going into Monday, the Washington staff was not told of any decision, UK or UW, nor do they expect to find out until McDaniels announces his decision to the public. I find this somewhat significant. In my eyes, if this was truly a shift in momentum from the Wildcats to the Huskies, wouldn’t Washington have heard news similar to what Kentucky heard last week? This could be by design for the 6-foot-10 forward and his inner circle, but it certainly strikes me as a bit odd.

The expectation is still that McDaniels will make his announcement tonight, but with him being three hours behind us out on the West coast, we don’t know how late this could go. Just be sure to keep your eye on one social media outlet in particular.

“Watch Instagram this evening,” one source said.

All of the drama will soon be over, BBN.

What news? That he committed and then we found out he didn't commit?

Its not unusual for 5 stars to not tell the school they're committing to before announcing. Clearly seems like this is 50/50 and no one knows anything.