Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Oregon is importing SEC to the PAC 12

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I just came over to this shithole to congratulate you on the offseason natty.

Never have I seen a position coach pushed out of a blueblood then turn it into a hiring coup so well. Even including a douchebag S&C coach. If UW did this back in 2009 imagine where the program would be.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019

Let me know when SEC of the West gets one of these

Too bad you go limp come bowl season
    A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
    I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with Oregon who are still below UW until they win the conference and win a NY6 bowl game. If Oregon was winning Rose Bowls and shit, then you'd have a point and could talk shit. But they're not, they're playing in Las Vegas bowls and Redbox bowls. What Oregon did FIVE years ago with Mariota is now completely irrelevant. You don't get to act like that is at all relevant to Oregon now or Oregon's new coaching staff or gives Oregon bragging rights over UW because they won a couple big bowl games during the Kelly/Mariota era. Those days are long gone. UW doesn't have bragging rights over Ohio State, Penn State, or Alabama, but we do have bragging rights over the rest of conference including Oregon so we don't have to shut the fuck up. Y'all want to puff out your chests about a flukey overtime win over UW so we'll go ahead and puff out our chests about being conference champs, again.
    But, it’s ok for you guys to spend 12 years living in the past. Got it!

Win a New Years six bowl and talk shit. Until then you haven’t done shit. You’ve been dancing with the prom queen, but somebody else has been taking her home. Close or GTFO.
    We the CHAMPS baby. You wanna talk history we got Rose Bowl wins and Orange Bowl wins and all that. More so than Oregon. Until Mario Cristobal wins a NY6 bowl game at Oregon you ain't got shit to talk about. You wanna talk here and now, we the champs. Conference championships are a big deal. Oregon has 7 conference titles in the past 50 years. Before and after your golden era, they haven't occurred all that often for you or the vast majority of college football. We on top. We the champs. We have bragging right over you. We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.
    5 years ago is ancient history, but 20 years ago is current. Good to know. Thanks!

Am I going to Hell? It can’t be good bashing the retarded.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

A 7-6 retard fight against a terrible Michigan State team in the Redbox bowl is nothing to brag about. Let me know the next time Oregon is playing in the Rose Bowl and they're not there to play UCLA. Gonna be a while. UW is the top program in the Pac-12. No off season natty is gonna change that. Tell your idiot coach not to talk about it, but to be about it. There's nothing worse than a big mouthed loser. Yeah, Oregon is SEC West all right... they're Tennessee under Butch Jones. Shut the fuck up and win something. There's no trophies for bullshit internet ranking champions. Only trophies for winners on the field. Petersen's got them. Go get one. Then you can talk. Till then, I'd tell steroid tits to shut the fuck up.
    I agree with you on Cristobal. I wasn’t referring to that. You come here puffing your chest, yet you haven’t done shit nationally since Peterson has been here. Until you win a major bowl game in January you can also shut the fuck up.

You’re one major bowl loss away from being the 90s Buffalo Bills. A team not remember for consistent AFC dominance and 4 straight Super Bowl births, as much remembered for losing 4 straight times when it mattered most. The Huskies can’t finish until they prove they can.
    Who cares? That has nothing to do with Oregon who are still below UW until they win the conference and win a NY6 bowl game. If Oregon was winning Rose Bowls and shit, then you'd have a point and could talk shit. But they're not, they're playing in Las Vegas bowls and Redbox bowls. What Oregon did FIVE years ago with Mariota is now completely irrelevant. You don't get to act like that is at all relevant to Oregon now or Oregon's new coaching staff or gives Oregon bragging rights over UW because they won a couple big bowl games during the Kelly/Mariota era. Those days are long gone. UW doesn't have bragging rights over Ohio State, Penn State, or Alabama, but we do have bragging rights over the rest of conference including Oregon so we don't have to shut the fuck up. Y'all want to puff out your chests about a flukey overtime win over UW so we'll go ahead and puff out our chests about being conference champs, again.

Win a New Years six bowl and talk shit. Until then you haven’t done shit. You’ve been dancing with the prom queen, but somebody else has been taking her home. Close or GTFO.
    We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.
    maybe you forgot who won the last game.

• Options
    edited May 2019

We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.

"The best team did not win the game"
    And a team that continuously plays scared in big moments will lose many of these types of games.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

And a team that continuously plays scared in big moments will lose many of these types of games.
    Why do you hate Mike Bellotti?
  • Options

Peterson is better than Bellotti. But decent comparison. Bellotti's teams choked so many times it was hard to count, but he did win one major bowl game during his tenure at Oregon. Pete has yet to do that at Washington, but he does have the multiple Pac 12 titles that Bellotti never won outright.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I just came over to this shithole to congratulate you on the offseason natty.

Never have I seen a position coach pushed out of a blueblood then turn it into a hiring coup so well. Even including a douchebag S&C coach. If UW did this back in 2009 imagine where the program would be.

Is this really true or another doog narrative?

For a guy who was pushed out, he sure seems to be welcome back there a lot.

I'll tell ya what: even if he were the most retarded technical coach on the planet, Saban would keep him around doing something if only to reap the benefits of his recruiting. He was one of the principal pulls of the out-of-this-world talent that was in place at Miami from 99 to 2002 so don't tell me he can't recruit. He's pretty much thrown water on that theory.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Because he blew a 14-point lead against Stanford in 2001 by going vanilla that cost us a chance at being 0-3 in championship games.
  • Options

Peterson is better than Bellotti. But decent comparison. Bellotti's teams choked so many times it was hard to count, but he did win one major bowl game during his tenure at Oregon. Pete has yet to do that at Washington, but he does have the multiple Pac 12 titles that Bellotti never won outright.
    Still a whoosh.

"The best team did not win the game" is a Bellotti quote.

I don't think Petersen is Bellotti.
  • Options

Still a whoosh.

"The best team did not win the game" is a Bellotti quote.

I don't think Petersen is Bellotti.
    Never heard that...interesting

Didn't realize Bellotti had his bitter moments. He always seemed like a "gee golly" Mike Riley kind of guy.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    "We didn't lose, we just ran out of time."
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    89ute said:

DJDuck said:

Pathetic Huskies have only won 2 National championships........in women’s rowing😂
    And one in volleyball I believe.

Even the Beavs have 2 National Championships in baseball and 1 in cross country.

https://pac-12.com/conference/national-champions

50% of the Cuog's nattys are in boxing. Didn't know they were a boxing school.
    I didn't realize Utah is a women's gymnastics school. I would like to see more coverage of that on HH.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

DJDuck said:

Pathetic Huskies have only won 2 National championships........in women’s rowing😂

Even the Beavs have 2 National Championships in baseball and 1 in cross country.

50% of the Cuog's nattys are in boxing. Didn't know they were a boxing school.
    Ha ha. We? didn't win a NCAA national title until 1997.

Men's rowboat is too cool for NCAA.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

3 in baseball you fucking idiot.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Disproving your own fucktarded poast with a link inside said fucktarded poast.

Next level fucktardation right there @DJDuck.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

Maybe you forgot UW then won the conference championship over Oregon and everybody else in the conference, therefore negating Oregon's small victory over UW. Championships trump regular season wins. You won a battle, we won the war.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

We the CHAMPS baby. You wanna talk history we got Rose Bowl wins and Orange Bowl wins and all that. More so than Oregon. Until Mario Cristobal wins a NY6 bowl game at Oregon you ain't got shit to talk about. You wanna talk here and now, we the champs. Conference championships are a big deal. Oregon has 7 conference titles in the past 50 years. Before and after your golden era, they haven't occurred all that often for you or the vast majority of college football. We on top. We the champs. We have bragging right over you. We may not be better than Alabama and Ohio State yet but we're damn sure better than you.
    5 years ago is ancient history, but 20 years ago is current. Good to know. Thanks!

The point was UW beats Oregon in every way. Past or present, UW trumps Oregon.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The point was UW beats Oregon in every way. Past or present, UW trumps Oregon.
    when was the last time you were in the ship