Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When will it happen?

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,593
I heard our former head coach's wife is going to divorce him since she couldn't handle his sloppiness any more. Is that true?

I ask because there is a thread about him on Doogman and my post alluding to that and wondering but it mysteriously disappeared...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    She couldn't stand how ugly he is anymore. Take his cash and find a stud. Sark is disgusting to look at. Doesn't remind me of a So Cal kid. Looks more like a North Van guy.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    He looks like a Packers fan now
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Yarrow Point neighborhood gossip says that she had already moved out for a while before he took the USC job. Pure rumor from my end though. I don't live over there, or know anyone who lives over there. Just heard from a guy who knows a girl bullshit. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Who gives a flying fuck about Sark's sex life?

You retards, apparently.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

He looks like a Packers fan now

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You retards, apparently.

It's over. We won. I don't see what the point is anymore.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,593
    Because now the fat club hopping hamster is popping up again on the Eastside and trying to recruit kids down to LA. He should absolutely be persona non-grata around the PNW and if he's recruiting in the area, there still is a point to making sure everyone understands what a piece of shit he is.

No more fat club hopping hamster in the PNW = no more flying fuck

Capiche?

You retards, apparently.

It's over. We won. I don't see what the point is anymore.

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    If sark gets a kid to commit, did we really want that kid anyway?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,924 Founders Club
    Stephanie must read this bored. That, or she can smell the ratchet pussy in Sark's car/boat. That, or she finally got a nasty case of gonorrhea.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    I heard from someone within the AD that she moved out right before the ASU game.
    edited January 2014
    HFNY said:

Because now the fat club hopping hamster is popping up again on the Eastside and trying to recruit kids down to LA. He should absolutely be persona non-grata around the PNW and if he's recruiting in the area, there still is a point to making sure everyone understands what a piece of shit he is.

No more fat club hopping hamster in the PNW = no more flying fuck

He's not getting Budda Baker. If there is a good player in the PNW, USC is going to recruit them. They always have, and they always will. Good luck on trying to make him persona non-grata. This is fucking Seattle. It's a pretty passive place.

I never cared what Sark did in his spare time, although it makes perfect sense that a guy running around town would field a team that had no discipline. I had a problem with his coaching and like the vast majority of this board, I wanted him gone, but thought there was no way he would get fired for the on field performance. It was fine to gather ammunition when we all thought there was no way he is getting fired, but to still care about it is akin to being an ugly 40 year old cunt who gossips with her friends. We all know how lame and annoying those types of women are, but if that's what you aspire to be like, have at it.

"So did you hear that Steve is cheating on his wife?!!" "I heard he had sex with a stripper!" "I heard he has a mistress and he bought her a car and an apartment! I heard he is drinking every night and doing drugs!" "Does his wife know? Is she going to leave him? That poor woman. I feel so bad for her." Who gives a fuck? It's over. Just enjoy him proving how shitty of a coach he is at USC. It will be fun to watch. Just my opinion.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,593
    I get what you're saying but I'm not talking about gossip, I'm talking about him trying to poach recruits out of Seattle and get them to USC. Since he's sloppy on and off the field, people in the area should know that so he doesn't get any traction.

You are right about watching him at USC though. What do you give the douche-bag duo (Sloppy Steve and Nantarded) for the O/U in how many seasons they'll last at USC? 4.5?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    section8 said:

I heard from someone within the AD that she moved out right before the ASU game.

That would somewhat explain the gigantic fucking steamer we laid down there.

Not excuse it, mind you. He was Dead Man Walking to me after that "effort".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BayDawg said:

section8 said:

That would somewhat explain the gigantic fucking steamer we laid down there.

Not excuse it, mind you. He was Dead Man Walking to me after that "effort".
    Hello there. Everyone with even a quarter of a brain saw the blowout at ASU coming.

That had nothing to do with Sark's personal life.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

I got tested recently and they said I had 23.7% of a brain. And a fancy for "heavy set" women.

And I don't mean it was the only reason, but when a giner decides to take half the money that your stealing from a public university I would assume it could distract a guy.
    HFNY said:

I get what you're saying but I'm not talking about gossip, I'm talking about him trying to poach recruits out of Seattle and get them to USC. Since he's sloppy on and off the field, people in the area should know that so he doesn't get any traction.

You are right about watching him at USC though. What do you give the douche-bag duo (Sloppy Steve and Nantarded) for the O/U in how many seasons they'll last at USC? 4.5?

3 seasons. He's going to dig a huge hole with an 8-5, 7-6 type season this year. Their OL is a dreckfest, no star QB, and only one proven WR.