Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uniform Watch

124»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019
    That's the right shade purple . Pete and Nike ficked that up. #bringbacktheshine
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If our marketing was aligned with recruiting and adidas, they’d remove head from ass and go on a heavy brand strategy right now. Pretend like we are going retro style with adidas. Now is the time to push a strategy about the guys with successful nfl careers using pics of the past versed as “retro.” Where we see tradition these kids could see retro. We’re not yelling in your face with hype and glitz but we can push b4lyfe with greatness, tradition, #different, etc. kids seem to like that “such and such is different different” shit so play off of it withbtruly being different with no glam and glitz, “retro” unis, B4lyfe, etc. Oklahoma actually had a pretty cool set-up with an Atari or some shit, posters, shoe boxes, etc. I’m sure our overpaid interns could google enough to find some cool shit to create a throw back look at tradition that is perfect for photo ops when recruits visit. Feeling like the Husky helmet car as the chair.

This isn’t hard guys... you did a decent job with responding to OKG-r but need to proactively have this plan running and not use as a knee jerk reaction.

If our marketing was aligned with recruiting and adidas, they’d remove head from ass and go on a heavy brand strategy right now. Pretend like we are going retro style with adidas. Now is the time to push a strategy about the guys with successful nfl careers using pics of the past versed as “retro.” Where we see tradition these kids could see retro. We’re not yelling in your face with hype and glitz but we can push b4lyfe with greatness, tradition, #different, etc. kids seem to like that “such and such is different different” shit so play off of it withbtruly being different with no glam and glitz, “retro” unis, B4lyfe, etc. Oklahoma actually had a pretty cool set-up with an Atari or some shit, posters, shoe boxes, etc. I’m sure our overpaid interns could google enough to find some cool shit to create a throw back look at tradition that is perfect for photo ops when recruits visit. Feeling like the Husky helmet car as the chair.

This isn’t hard guys... you did a decent job with responding to OKG-r but need to proactively have this plan running and not use as a knee jerk reaction.

WTF are u trying to say? NEWSFLASH: ebonics have never went over well here...or in any white community
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

WTF are u trying to say? NEWSFLASH: ebonics have never went over well here...or in any white community
    Tick tick tick

Tick tick tick
    Race you ticker tocked out 20 years ago.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tick tick tick
    Fuck off cracker

Tick tick tick
    Fuck off cracker
    :). Good post. I knew you had one in you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

What's really pathetic about this whole thing....it's me. This is the most traction I've ever received from one of my posts....and the Chincredibles don't resemble that so that is what bugs me most.

Hey, I would have named you in the twat, but I didn't want to sleep with the fishes :wink:
    HuskyJW said:

What's really pathetic about this whole thing....it's me. This is the most traction I've ever received from one of my posts....and the Chincredibles don't resemble that so that is what bugs me most.

Celebrate with wife, on Twitter too..congratulations yippee. Imagine having thousands like Pup..shit, you can go to Disneyland after that achievement.

Baze, maybe someday you can actually start your own thread, get a few ball chins and have something to be proud of in life. You can tell someone on your respective 1st date...however Disneyland is a ways off in your case

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Celebrate with wife, on Twitter too..congratulations yippee. Imagine having thousands like Pup..shit, you can go to Disneyland after that achievement.

Baze, maybe someday you can actually start your own thread, get a few ball chins and have something to be proud of in life. You can tell someone on your respective 1st date...however Disneyland is a ways off in your case

I thought you were going to ignore me.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

I thought you were going to ignore me.
    Pup couldn't quit you