Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ran into Lawyer Milloy today

124»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

This thread was a long time coming. Lambo was in clearly over his head. Blowing that 21 point lead in 16 minutes to SC at home. Getting 11 guys drafted in 97 and only getting a bowl game in Hawaii. Giving up 55 points to Air Force. Beginning the Oregon run of relevance. Yeah, really don't miss him.

You dont blow a 21 or lead. He tied on of the best head coaches to ever coach in the pac10...blowing a lead would be against the Beavs at home dipshit. Shut it plea se. Blowing a lead also means a loss.. which it wasnt. Those pesky facts again!
  • Options

Pac10 1995 co champion. Race, I thought u knew husky football. (Rhetorical) tied usc..but of course u knew that. A fraud u are..just proved what I've been telling u for 20 years

You *might* have a little bit of an argument if Lambo went to the Coliseum and tied SC on their territory, but when you finish with the same record as another team and all you could do was tie them at your place, they were better than you.

SC was the rightful Rose Bowel team that year.
    as far as I'm concerned it was a loss. UW led 21-0 late in the third quarter
    Good teams, with otton and keyshawn for example, come back in college football games Stalin. You're smarter than that. Your dipshitted minions seem to dummy down your perspective...and posts.

But go ahead and pivot from the original post "lambo didnt win shit", in which you ignorantly agreed. Well, as Pup pointed out...he did in fact. Tying USC has nothing to do with. If he lost then he wouldnt have won the pac12, like DJ WON a natty (after a tie).which you basically wrote a book on in which u celebrated. Good grief Derek.
    Well Derek. You're minions buried my post before I got your response
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    @puppylove_sugarsteel is Lambo your lover or what? Sure seems like it
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He sucked

Your retorts suck Race. For some reason I thought you were slightly bright. Over last few years I've realized how really juvenile and incredibly unintelligent you actually are. Baze I dont bother to respond to anymore as he's just an overgrown middle schooler, but you're actually not that far off.

41k posts ain't alot when 98% of them are "he sucks", 'it sucks', 'you suck' replies. It's easy to fire off 400 of those every night. Dawgman ran you 20 years ago for the same reason. Stalin°, bless him for his anti-censorship model, has kept you around. But have a little pride in yourself to be a better poster..lofl

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

This thread was a long time coming. Lambo was in clearly over his head. Blowing that 21 point lead in 16 minutes to SC at home. Getting 11 guys drafted in 97 and only getting a bowl game in Hawaii. Giving up 55 points to Air Force. Beginning the Oregon run of relevance. Yeah, really don't miss him.

You dont blow a 21 or lead. He tied on of the best head coaches to ever coach in the pac10...blowing a lead would be against the Beavs at home dipshit. Shut it plea se. Blowing a lead also means a loss.. which it wasnt. Those pesky facts again!
    Jeezus. Are you typing with your fucking elbows?

One of the best coaches in the Pac 10 was great when he was at SC. In the fucking 70s. His second go round was 19-14-1. and lets not forget his 14-28 stint at UNLV following that. So yeah, he was really firing on all cylinders there.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hey weretaken-254..who were you and how did u get back in? Build the wall. They're sneaking over the outdated current one