Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joey Hobert, 2020 3* WR, San Juan Capistrano (San Juan Hills), CA

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

What is Billy Joe doing these days anyway?

Raising children.
    His boy is a hoot and a helluva nice kid.

I'd piss all over myself for my 16 year old son to act like that with free booze, weed vape pens, and UCLA coeds all around. But I am an asshole. Therefore, I will beget more assholes.

His only fault was stealing all the vitamin waters out of our cooler. Some pregnant lady put them in our cooler with the kids Capri Suns. She got all pissy but it was the only cooler with non-beer, booze or red bull concoctions
    NMKG.

Also it’s called a dab pen you old fuck.
    I'm old, but I'll still whoop your scrawny ass. And the old man "weed pens" (live resin) brought 3 gens of dawgs together.

And then we all lost our tailgate tickets...CSB.
    Live resin is a beautiful thing. Dab pens are the most convenient fucking things. Although yall might have been smoking carts.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

Raising children.

I'd piss all over myself for my 16 year old son to act like that with free booze, weed vape pens, and UCLA coeds all around. But I am an asshole. Therefore, I will beget more assholes.

His only fault was stealing all the vitamin waters out of our cooler. Some pregnant lady put them in our cooler with the kids Capri Suns. She got all pissy but it was the only cooler with non-beer, booze or red bull concoctions
    NMKG.

Dab is a word used by adolescents who shouldn't be fucking smoking and 25-30 year old losers who want to get as high as possible so they don't feel bad about lazing around while their unsupervised kids fill up on soda and chips and play Minecraft.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Raising children.

NMKG.

Dab is a word used by adolescents who shouldn't be fucking smoking and 25-30 year old losers who want to get as high as possible so they don't feel bad about lazing around while their unsupervised kids fill up on soda and chips and play Minecraft.
    No.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Raising children.

NMKG.

No.
    Keep it up there kiddo. There's a limit to how potent weed and exteacts can get. You're using up the buzz now, before you're old enough to purchase for yourself. Where do you go when you're all grown up and can't get high off trailer trash dabs anymore?

Let me know when you resort to pills. I marked my prediction on the calendar. I made a second mark for when you start chugging cock for your next fix too.
    How old were you when you sucked your first cock?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Raising children.

NMKG.

No.
    Keep it up there kiddo. There's a limit to how potent weed and exteacts can get. You're using up the buzz now, before you're old enough to purchase for yourself. Where do you go when you're all grown up and can't get high off trailer trash dabs anymore?

Let me know when you resort to pills. I marked my prediction on the calendar. I made a second mark for when you start chugging cock for your next fix too.
    You ask with such ease and comfort that it's clear this is a road you've been down. I already pegged you but thanks for outing it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Offer him now. BALLER.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Raising children.

NMKG.

No.

You ask with such ease and comfort that it's clear this is a road you've been down. I already pegged you but thanks for outing it.

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Safety net. Just waiting for the real offers
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    Leach recruiting better then our entire staff from half way around the word.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Perfect fit for him. It sucks so many legacy kids likely won't be getting UW offers. The Millen brothers, Carson Bruener, and now Joey Hobert. Those are all talented kids. UW recruiting is just on another level right now. Maybe they'll circle back to Joey if they miss on Gary Bryant.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Perfect fit for him. It sucks so many legacy kids likely won't be getting UW offers. The Millen brothers, Carson Bruener, and now Joey Hobert. Those are all talented kids. UW recruiting is just on another level right now. Maybe they'll circle back to Joey if they drop Gary Bryant for being interested in other schools more than UDUB

SAC edited
    Don't be disingenuous just because I don't irrationally bitch about everything like you. If they don't get Gary Bryant, which is likely, that will be a recruiting miss.