Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joey Hobert, 2020 3* WR, San Juan Capistrano (San Juan Hills), CA

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Crazy that all our mid 80s and early 90's QB progeny are popping at the same time. The Millen boys, Huard, Hobart...Anybody got scouting on Chris Chandler, Cary Conklin and Mark Brunell's kids?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,284
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah he's 5-10.5 175, 4.62 forty, 4.31 shuttle, 35 inch vert.

The rare guy bigger than his listed size
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kim with his genius insight:

Not sure he's that high on their board . Still a ways to go in evaluations though. We'll see

He then goes on to ask if you’d take him over anyone currently offered.

Fucking retard.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also, as Neighbor mentioned he owned the AA camp. He was named the “Alpha Dog” or whatever.

It’s doubtful anyone had San Juan Capistrano (Calif.) San Juan Hills wide out Joey Hobert on their list pre-camp as a potential Alpha Dog candidate but no one had a better day. Every time we looked up, he was running past and turning around every corner he went up against. No one was more explosive getting in and out of his breaks and showed another gear when the ball was in the air.

We gotta get him. He sounds like a baller.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    What is Billy Joe doing these days anyway?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2019

Raising children.
    His boy is a hoot and a helluva nice kid.

I'd piss all over myself for my 16 year old son to act like that with free booze, weed vape pens, and UCLA coeds all around. But I am an asshole. Therefore, I will beget more assholes.

His only fault was stealing all the vitamin waters out of our cooler. Some pregnant lady put them in our cooler with the kids Capri Suns. She got all pissy but it was the only cooler with non-beer, booze or red bull concoctions
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,783
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2019
    MisterEm said:

Raising children.

I'd piss all over myself for my 16 year old son to act like that with free booze, weed vape pens, and UCLA coeds all around. But I am an asshole. Therefore, I will beget more assholes.

His only fault was stealing all the vitamin waters out of our cooler. Some pregnant lady put them in our cooler with the kids Capri Suns. She got all pissy but it was the only cooler with non-beer, booze or red bull concoctions
    NMKG.

Also it’s called a dab pen you old fuck.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

Raising children.

Saving the pregnant woman from poor health choices what a hero. If only he had time to nab the capri suns too.