Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fly hurting

124»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    My wife's not an idiot, she understood that the joke was on liberals who called Bush "Chimpy"

Thanks for making my point. You're not only an expert on what you think you're an expert on that details of conversations I have with my own wife.

That mind reading act of yours is very impressive.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

My wife's not an idiot, she understood that the joke was on liberals who called Bush "Chimpy"

Thanks for making my point. You're not only an expert on what you think you're an expert on that details of conversations I have with my own wife.

Certainly no one is saying your wife is an idiot. We aren't idiots here either, so don't insult our intelligence.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Certainly no one is saying your wife is an idiot. We aren't idiots here either, so don't insult our intelligence.
    Naaaah, anyone who claims Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away is an idiot.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Naaaah, anyone who claims Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away is an idiot.
    I appreciate the admission.
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I appreciate the admission.
    The admission that you're an idiot? Been stated and established many times over O'Keefed. You being an idiot is how you got your name.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    "Western values"

"our way of life"
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    HHusky said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pri.org/stories/2015-11-26/brief-history-america-s-hostility-previous-generation-mediterranean-migrants?amp

"Americans debated whether all Italian-Americans were somehow all disposed to criminality by their genetic endowment or cultural inheritance."

I still don’t trust Italians. Who does?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You seem hysterical. Is your crotch bleeding?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Slow down. You’ll think of something better . . . possibly.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Slow down. You’ll think of something better . . . possibly.
    Answer the QUESTION!