Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Alt right fascist Thomas Friedman says build the wall

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

They're no different. They both attempt to change what we can and can't do.

And you're a mouthy Kunt who still can't back up their mouth. Despite the fact that religious right doesn't have the power or influence to change anything you do Coug, you're still free to suck cock and the religious right isn't going to be able to stop you, there's no similarity between the religious right and the religious left. One has the power to impact your life and one doesn't. That's why you couldn't cite any examples of how the CR has negatively affected your life.

Do you live in Mississippi? Do you fuck a lot of women living in Mississippi? Imagine being such a Kunt that you actually see yourself a women who lives Mississippi. And even in MS, you'll still be able to get an abortion Coug. Imagine living in such fear of the Christian right that you actually believe they regulating the country's moral code and the best you can come up with as an example is an abortion law in MS where abortion will still be legal.

tl;dr

did you hit the keyboard hard when you were typing all that vomit? You know, this bad behavior isn't scoring any points with God. You should be worried Reverend Falwell.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I clicked because i thought Thomas (who I’ve never heard of) might be related to Milton. He’s not. So I didn’t read a single post. Fuck off. Looooooosers.

There’s other intellectuals worth reading beside Milton.
  • Options

I clicked because i thought Thomas (who I’ve never heard of) might be related to Milton. He’s not. So I didn’t read a single post. Fuck off. Looooooosers.

Hurtful.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gaybob sure is a pussy, the way he spends all day every day here crying like a little bitch about this and that.

What a fuckin' goat.

• Options
    dflea said:

Gaybob sure is a pussy, the way he spends all day every day here crying like a little bitch about this and that.

What a fuckin' goat.

He isn't really worried at all about this. That 1/3 or more of his posts are about upvotes is not dispositive. Not concerned.

#transvestitesscareme
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree. Hayek, Locke, Rothbard, Mises....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should come out in the open at the Duchess on July 11 and we’ll talk it out. By then I will be well below 7 mins on 2K and talking all kinds of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Salma?
    There isn't much I wouldn't do for five minutes with that broad.
    Viva La Raza!
  • Options

Salma?
    I have no idea what she means, but I'm buyin' it wholesale or retail. Whichever she prefers. What a nice set of real tits.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt

Sounds like you need to make more money. Get off HCH and get a better job maybe. And maybe play for the men's teams going forward. Pussy.
    So Bob lists a number of ways liberal religion is shoving their morals (or lack thereof) and government policies down everyone's throat and you gave him zero examples of the religious right doing the same. Then you wimp out and tell him he needs to "get a better job"? You got your ass kicked. Quit while you are far far behind.
    Thanks Mr. 61 posts. Who might you be?

So trannies playing girls sports and higher gas prices in California are a function of liberal politics shoving their morals down your throats. JFC. Fuck bob. Since you jumped in why don't you tell me how those bully liberals are regulating your life?

What you don't shut the fuck up and sit this one out fanboy.
    Yeah by all means answer his question while he runs and hides like a Kunt from any question put to him.

Why don't you explain to us why trannies playing girls sports isn't a result of liberal policies Kunt. And while you dismiss the negative impact of such a thing I can tell you from first hand experience that the girls who are now being forced to compete with these fucking freaks are definitely feeling a negative impact greater than your irrational fear about what the religious right "might" do.
    Go ahead. Tell us first hand experience GayBob. Lol.
    Tongue that ass!!!! Spread them wide Coug the mother fucker is going in deeeeeeep!!!
    This is so fucking stupid. Come up with better shit you dumb fucking enlisted dolt.
    Hey!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should come out in the open at the Duchess on July 11 and we’ll talk it out. By then I will be well below 7 mins on 2K and talking all kinds of shit.
    No way could I ever do sub 7. Meters 800-1800 are a very dark place
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every time I half to step over a fucking bum in the street I’m dealing with the results of policies pushed by the religious left. A massive and bloated welfare state. Trannies in the military, trannies participating in girl sports, paying a buck more a gallon for gas here in California than they do any other place in the country are all ways that the religious left is having a negative impact on me and millions of other people’s lives.

But you cower in the corner because the CR “might” do something bad to you. The real pussy here is you Kunt

Sounds like you need to make more money. Get off HCH and get a better job maybe. And maybe play for the men's teams going forward. Pussy.
    So Bob lists a number of ways liberal religion is shoving their morals (or lack thereof) and government policies down everyone's throat and you gave him zero examples of the religious right doing the same. Then you wimp out and tell him he needs to "get a better job"? You got your ass kicked. Quit while you are far far behind.

So trannies playing girls sports and higher gas prices in California are a function of liberal politics shoving their morals down your throats. JFC. Fuck bob. Since you jumped in why don't you tell me how those bully liberals are regulating your life?

Yeah by all means answer his question while he runs and hides like a Kunt from any question put to him.

Why don't you explain to us why trannies playing girls sports isn't a result of liberal policies Kunt. And while you dismiss the negative impact of such a thing I can tell you from first hand experience that the girls who are now being forced to compete with these fucking freaks are definitely feeling a negative impact greater than your irrational fear about what the religious right "might" do.
    Tongue that ass!!!! Spread them wide Coug the mother fucker is going in deeeeeeep!!!
    This is so fucking stupid. Come up with better shit you dumb fucking enlisted dolt.
    Hey!
    You're an officer. At ease.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey!
    Nope, retired as a MGySgt.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey!
    According to Coug, you were most likely too stupid to have any better options.

• Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey!
    TYFYS
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

So it looks like Turd Eater is going to double down on his dumfuckery.

Shocking.

Where I live poor people are hooked to sewers. The wealthy aren't. You're dumb and should just shut the fuck up, city boy.

Bullshit you fucking inbred dependency case. Where you live people lose half their teeth by age 21 and fuck their siblings.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey!
    According to Coug, you were most likely too stupid to have any better options.

No. You're confusing @USMChawk with you.