Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jake Shipley, 3* 2020 DE, Indio (Shadow Hills), CA (OFFERED 4/16/19)

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    If last year's class is so fucking important, then what'ya gonna do about it? We don't have Jones and we don't have Wright. Unless you can change that, let's move along. Focus on what you can control. What we do have is fucking ballers in these last two classes that we haven't seen yet. I could name some but I don't have that kind of time. What we do have is Joe Tryon. What we do have is Smalls, Huard, Adams, Redman, JTT, ad nauseum coming down the greased goose pipe. Fuckin Christ. We're so confident, we don't even offer Simon or Scott (sarcasm?). Yes we want Bama level classes, but let's be realistic and shoot for top 10 (doable) and develop the fuck out of them, like we have been. Remember, we're in South Alaska without enormous built in advantages like the SEC/traditional schools, after all. On an even playing field, these guys are recruiting top level and getting plenty of their targets, but unless Petersen wants to get real dirty, which he won't, we're never going to recruit at that level. That's how it is. Maybe we would after a championship, but we're gonna have to make that happen first. I'm gonna roll with what the coaches are doing right now and see what's up after this 2019 rumble in the jungle and 2020 class. There are too many unknowns right now to pretend we know what the coaches think they have, need, or want.

This season is huge. I do know we have playmakers everywhere. LIPO-suction. It's April.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did black kids stop playing high school football or something?
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

If last year's class is so fucking important, then what'ya gonna do about it? We don't have Jones and we don't have Wright. Unless you can change that, let's move along. Focus on what you can control. What we do have is fucking ballers in these last two classes that we haven't seen yet. I could name some but I don't have that kind of time. What we do have is Joe Tryon. What we do have is Smalls, Huard, Adams, Redman, JTT, ad nauseum coming down the greased goose pipe. Fuckin Christ. We're so confident, we don't even offer Simon or Scott (sarcasm?). Yes we want Bama level classes, but let's be realistic and shoot for top 10 (doable) and develop the fuck out of them, like we have been. Remember, we're in South Alaska without enormous built in advantages like the SEC/traditional schools, after all. On an even playing field, these guys are recruiting top level and getting plenty of their targets, but unless Petersen wants to get real dirty, which he won't, we're never going to recruit at that level. That's how it is. Maybe we would after a championship, but we're gonna have to make that happen first. I'm gonna roll with what the coaches are doing right now and see what's up after this 2019 rumble in the jungle and 2020 class. There are too many unknowns right now to pretend we know what the coaches think they have, need, or want.

This season is huge. I do know we have playmakers everywhere. LIPO-suction. It's April.

Too much doogshit, not enough paragraphs. Be better next time.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:
    How do these guys honestly feel special when the Ducks give this same sales pitch
    to like 425 kids each year?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

RealRhino said:

Although he's promised to stay away, I feel like unconsciously this may be the bat signal that gets Andrew Perceval to make an account just to give us a 4000 word essay—in serious tones—regarding his take about this issue.

God help us.
    Did you mean 4,000 or 40,000?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

RealRhino said:

Although he's promised to stay away, I feel like unconsciously this may be the bat signal that gets Andrew Perceval to make an account just to give us a 4000 word essay—in serious tones—regarding his take about this issue.

God help us.
    Andrew actually is the person who turned me onto HH when we watched the first Pac 12 championship together. Look at what you have created Andrew.

I say 400,000 words.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Domicillo said:
    How do these guys honestly feel special when the Ducks give this same sales pitch
    to like 425 kids each year?
    Yeah ... but I offer this:

if some super hot chick brings you into her house and gives you an amazing blowjob and promises there's more where that came (lol) from ... how do you feel?

Does it matter if she's blown 425 other teenagers and made them shoot their load? In that year?

If you're 17?

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s a glass of raw eggs given by 3 dudes (one with a gaystache) not a hot chick and a bj
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Those coaches are fags.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:
    Makes sense. Oregon needs another Colt Lyerla type.
    Oh my God look at some of the coaches in those pics! I'm fucking dying! Look at some of the older ones in particular. I imagine them sitting there thinking, "I put 22 years into coaching and here I am stuck giving teenagers metaphorical blowjobs in an alley for $10 a pop. Where did I go wrong?"
    Those retard coaches get paid pretty well to suck dick. Also most of them are fucking retards. So you do what you got to do to get paid
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RealRhino said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:
    Makes sense. Oregon needs another Colt Lyerla type.
    Oh my God look at some of the coaches in those pics! I'm fucking dying! Look at some of the older ones in particular. I imagine them sitting there thinking, "I put 22 years into coaching and here I am stuck giving teenagers metaphorical blowjobs in an alley for $10 a pop. Where did I go wrong?"
    Most of the time $10 only gets you a hand job. Maybe thats what UW is doing wrong