Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trey Adams

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
Does he finish the season as an All American?

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

dude if he makes pac12 first team that would be amazing. shame truly great kid

It's why redshirting matters at certain positions.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    And keeping the right weight, he never looked good at 325 or whatever he was when he got hurt
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

And keeping the right weight, he never looked good at 325 or whatever he was when he got hurt

Agreed. 100%
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    jecornel said:

dude the redshirting would have not prevented trey's injuries. he can't fight his genetics. after his sophomore season he would been 2nd round pick if he was allowed to enter.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

jecornel said:

dude the redshirting would have not prevented trey's injuries. he can't fight his genetics. after his sophomore season he would been 2nd round pick if he was allowed to enter.
    The hallmark of stupid thinking is the idea that different processes lead to the same outcomes.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

jecornel said:

The hallmark of stupid thinking is the idea that different processes lead to the same outcomes.
    Sure you buying another Maserati will lead you to crashing it again.
    Cold-blooded!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    I'd be happy if he played the whole season and was 2nd team All Pac. The back has to be fucked still.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

jecornel said:

I've been thinking about it. But I'm trying to open a bar before I buy another car.

What could go wrong?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

I've been thinking about it. But I'm trying to open a bar before I buy another car.

What could go wrong?
    I hear this place might be for sale.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Serious question: If Adams is that fucked up still, why is he running with the ones at left tackle when Hilbers looked pretty damned good there last season? If he's a shell of his former self, I'm surprised he's not being beaten out.