Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trey Adams

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    If @Swaye doesn't open a bar called the wigwam it's a failure
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

dude if he makes pac12 first team that would be amazing. shame truly great kid

It's why redshirting matters at certain positions.
    dude the redshirting would have not prevented trey's injuries. he can't fight his genetics. after his sophomore season he would been 2nd round pick if he was allowed to enter.
    I'm sure there is data supporting the benefits of redshirting and avoiding a chronice injury.

Could be bad luck. Would always prefer a redshirt.

If you subject a guy who is physically not ready against older players in a season playing real games that doesn't help you.

Dennis just likes being an asshole.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Serious question: If Adams is that fucked up still, why is he running with the ones at left tackle when Hilbers looked pretty damned good there last season? If he's a shell of his former self, I'm surprised he's not being beaten out.

I trust the coaches
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

dude the redshirting would have not prevented trey's injuries. he can't fight his genetics. after his sophomore season he would been 2nd round pick if he was allowed to enter.
    I'm sure there is data supporting the benefits of redshirting and avoiding a chronice injury.

If you subject a guy who is physically not ready against older players in a season playing real games that doesn't help you.

The ACL injury was bad luck. His awkward over-step that led to it wasn't gonna be fixed by redshirting. That was just a freak injury.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

jecornel said:

The hallmark of stupid thinking is the idea that different processes lead to the same outcomes.
    Sure you buying another Maserati will lead you to crashing it again.
    I've been thinking about it. But I'm trying to open a bar before I buy another car.

What could go wrong?
    BDTW Bar & Grill?

When your recruiting service website doesn't get off the ground, Peyton Manning Omaha that bitch into a bar.
    I mean he could drive the car into the bar. That'd be shitty
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

The ACL injury was bad luck. His awkward over-step that led to it wasn't gonna be fixed by redshirting. That was just a freak injury.
    He was carrying too much weight. What about the back issue? Could be bad luck too.

Always prefer a redshirt years on the lines.