Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

After sitting out, Jacob Eason in mix for Washington QB job

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

So looking forward to Skinny's summertime Insta pics.....

#threesomes

Nah man Jake got his hooks into him.

He's gonna be dating a mediocre chick who cheats on him.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Passion said:

My favorite part of Pete’s interview the other day is when he said, “Scout team quarterback? I could play scout team quarterback. There is noting to it. You just read a card.”

This was just a few weeks after Jimmy Lake and half the team lauded Eason’s performance as scout team quarterback.

LOL. Lighten up, Pete. Highly touted quarterbacks with fan expectations are nothing new.

Just doing his job and sticking to his philosophy, I guess.

Pete likes to stay on brand
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

My favorite part of Pete’s interview the other day is when he said, “Scout team quarterback? I could play scout team quarterback. There is noting to it. You just read a card.”

This was just a few weeks after Jimmy Lake and half the team lauded Eason’s performance as scout team quarterback.

LOL. Lighten up, Pete. Highly touted quarterbacks with fan expectations are nothing new.

I mean just ask Oregon and their God that got blown the fuck out in the championship while losing to zona at home, and Pac 12 All-Fuckall QB Justin Herbs
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Passion said:

I’d be more concerned if Pete didn’t say this
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

Doogman keeps saying Pete is giving Haener first reps and won’t commit to Eason because it’s a competitive advantage that other teams won’t know who to prepare for......

Yeah, ok, I’m sure every team is already stressed out about having to prepare for both Eason AND Haener because it’s such a toss up over who will start.

• bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

Doogman keeps saying Pete is giving Haener first reps and won’t commit to Eason because it’s a competitive advantage that other teams won’t know who to prepare for......

Yeah, ok, I’m sure every team is already stressed out about having to prepare for both Eason AND Haener because it’s such a toss up over who will start.

While it's kind of silly at face value, it at least makes Eason have to make every rep count in order to get more... If he was simply handed the keys it'd be easy to coast and lose hunger.

I don't agree with that approach, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me because calling it a real competition is laughable
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Haener is taking 1st team reps for a reason dipshit...but of course you've never seen him throw so I guess you're just short-shaming. Haener has a better arm than big bird. Eason has never met a weight room or protein diet
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    bigcc said:

While it's kind of silly at face value, it at least makes Eason have to make every rep count in order to get more... If he was simply handed the keys it'd be easy to coast and lose hunger.

I don't agree with that approach, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me because calling it a real competition is laughable
    What's laughable is your ignorance so I'll stop with the 2nd fuckbolt in this this thread. Put the joystick down, put the tack welder down, wander up from bates college in T-Town and form an EDUCATED opinion on the qb room. Fucking tick turds here!!! Then again you'd need to know what you're looking for so I have an easy solution...STFU
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

So pumpeii is Team Haener

That closes the case that he sucks

It's incredible how when it comes to anal he's so right, yet football...so, so wrong.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

bigcc said:

What's laughable is your ignorance so I'll stop with the 2nd fuckbolt in this this thread. Put the joystick down, put the tack welder down, wander up from bates college in T-Town and form an EDUCATED opinion on the qb room. Fucking tick turds here!!! Then again you'd need to know what you're looking for so I have an easy solution...STFU
    Hop off his dick and actually address what I said if you disagree, haener isn't going to sniff the field unless eason is hurt or we're up 30,full stop
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

So pumpeii is Team Haener

That closes the case that he sucks

There was an open case on this?!
    #checkthefactscaseclosedendofdiscussion