Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

After sitting out, Jacob Eason in mix for Washington QB job

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited April 2019
    bigcc said:

bigcc said:

Doogman keeps saying Pete is giving Haener first reps and won’t commit to Eason because it’s a competitive advantage that other teams won’t know who to prepare for......

Yeah, ok, I’m sure every team is already stressed out about having to prepare for both Eason AND Haener because it’s such a toss up over who will start.

While it's kind of silly at face value, it at least makes Eason have to make every rep count in order to get more... If he was simply handed the keys it'd be easy to coast and lose hunger.

I don't agree with that approach, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me because calling it a real competition is laughable
    What's laughable is your ignorance so I'll stop with the 2nd fuckbolt in this this thread. Put the joystick down, put the tack welder down, wander up from bates college in T-Town and form an EDUCATED opinion on the qb room. Fucking tick turds here!!! Then again you'd need to know what you're looking for so I have an easy solution...STFU
    Hop off his dick and actually address what I said if you disagree, haener isn't going to sniff the field unless eason is hurt or we're up 30,full stop
    Haener will start or back up Eason thru fall camp. I've been wrong once before with #15 in mid 90's, but Lambo saw what I saw and made same call. Eason will likely start but Haener will back up at end of fall camp. UNLESS Yanker makes a move. It wont be Sirmon

Dillon Morris will probably force either Sirmon or Yankoff to portal if Haener doesnt. . He's Pete's kind of qb. Yankoff will play because of his 2nd dimension perhaps, but make no mistake...Haener has a cannon
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    If Haener starts week 1, Pete needs to be fired after that first drive.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

If Haener starts week 1, Pete needs to be fired after that first drive.

Because you know so much about Haener? U dont know WTF you're talking about. Just shush...
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    edited April 2019
    bigcc said:

Doogman keeps saying Pete is giving Haener first reps and won’t commit to Eason because it’s a competitive advantage that other teams won’t know who to prepare for......

Yeah, ok, I’m sure every team is already stressed out about having to prepare for both Eason AND Haener because it’s such a toss up over who will start.

While it's kind of silly at face value, it at least makes Eason have to make every rep count in order to get more... If he was simply handed the keys it'd be easy to coast and lose hunger.

I don't agree with that approach, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me because calling it a real competition is laughable
    THIS NOT NOT A DEFENSE OF DOOGMAN but while CP may be progressive or outside the box in many ways... He is also is old-school and paranoid enough to legitimately believe that BS.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club

bigcc said:

bigcc said:

What's laughable is your ignorance so I'll stop with the 2nd fuckbolt in this this thread. Put the joystick down, put the tack welder down, wander up from bates college in T-Town and form an EDUCATED opinion on the qb room. Fucking tick turds here!!! Then again you'd need to know what you're looking for so I have an easy solution...STFU
    Hop off his dick and actually address what I said if you disagree, haener isn't going to sniff the field unless eason is hurt or we're up 30,full stop
    Haener will start or back up Eason thru fall camp. I've been wrong once before with #15 in mid 90's, but Lambo saw what I saw and made same call. Eason will likely start but Haener will back up at end of fall camp. UNLESS Yanker makes a move. It wont be Sirmon

Dillon Morris will probably force either Sirmon or Yankoff to portal if Haener doesnt. . He's Pete's kind of qb. Yankoff will play because of his 2nd dimension perhaps, but make no mistake...Haener has a cannon

Yanker made a move alright.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm personally with pup

Haener is the best option

Your funny!

Now die.