Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    prepare for a 2 week lovefest over peyton
  • Options
    I love this, everyone will be picking and rooting for denver. The us against the world mentality will be huge
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    I just have doubts that the Seahawks defense can play at a Superbowl level against a real quarterback. I mean this isn't the NFC we're talking about with all those gimmick read option guys. If they think they are just going to walk into New York and turn the Superbowl into the NFC then I have to say I'm concerned.

Plus how does everyone feel about Russell's pressers? I don't get a lot of intensity from him and I wonder if that's going to hurt us on media day.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I just have doubts that the Seahawks defense can play at a Superbowl level against a real quarterback. I mean this isn't the NFC we're talking about with all those gimmick read option guys. If they think they are just going to walk into New York and turn the Superbowl into the NFC then I have to say I'm concerned.

Christ they are the #1 defense in the league for a reason. I am sure Peyton will score but the D will show up. Week in week out it is always "I don't know if the defense can stop someone like X" then they go out and fuck em up.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Christ they are the #1 defense in the league for a reason. I am sure Peyton will score but the D will show up. Week in week out it is always "I don't know if the defense can stop someone like X" then they go out and fuck em up.
    Son got whooshed.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Plus how does everyone feel about Russell's pressers? I don't get a lot of intensity from him and I wonder if that's going to hurt us on media day.

what? they'll play football. They're going to show up and play football. Whatever they think has nothing to do with what will happen. What does that even mean. That's like saying I'm going up to bat and thinking I can hit a home run is going to make it tougher for me to even hit it
  • Options

Son got whooshed.
    Yup got whooshed badly too. Well done.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The Broncos are a media NFL darling (Manning upped their darling status) and the Seahawks aren't. The Seahawks are NFL media nobodies along with the Cardinals, Lions, Browns, Jags, Falcons etc. Expect 12 more days of this.
  • Options
    Lol the old senile fuck in this video starts off by blaming the refs (calls them the 13th man). Then said Sherman might have been on steroids this game because he seemed a little too amped up in his post game interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccy2-vaEYfw
  • Options

Lol the old senile fuck in this video starts off by blaming the refs (calls them the 13th man). Then said Sherman might have been on steroids this game because he seemed a little too amped up in his post game interview.

lol is this satire. "we handled the 12th man but couldn't handle the 13th man"
    yeah, kaep and his three to's showed how the 12th man was manhandled
  • Options

Fuck this is what it feels like seeing a rival team have a dumb fuck 3 man panel after a loss with bullshit excuses. I now know how Duck fans feel about the Honks.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Fuck this is what it feels like seeing a rival team have a dumb fuck 3 man panel after a loss with bullshit excuses for everyone but the refs. I now know how husky fans feel about the Honks.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jerome Bettis is from Detroit

Exactly.

And don't forget, the Super Bowl was both he and his smily-frowny coach's last game.

In that instance, we shouldn't have even gotten on the plane. If it's Peyton-fest, we may be fucked. Expect flags all over the secondary.

• Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Jerome Bettis is from Detroit

Exactly.

And don't forget, the Super Bowl was both he and his smily-frowny coach's last game.

In that instance, we shouldn't have even gotten on the plane. If it's Peyton-fest, we may be fucked. Expect flags all over the secondary.

Cowher came back the next year then retired after that. Although given that Pitt sucked in 2006 perhaps he should have retired after 2005.
  • Options
    What is the doog term for bronco? Broonc?
    A 5 reasons is definitely needed there.
    One guy called this QB matchup Manning/Grossman 2.0 (and his only basis was on passing yardage)
    Another guy cherry picked some reg season games to prove Lynch sucks, even though it's been clear they've been saving lynch's best for the games in january.
    A bunch have predicted plunger rapings, even got one 34-17 prediction (lol)
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    The author played football for Wyoming. They need to counter with an article from Softy. Two fucking Homers.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Denver has been to 7 Super Bowls and had Elway and now Manning which has made them one of the national franchises. The Steelers and Packers lead that list. The media plays to the biggest audience. Seattle is a never was.

But I do think they win this game and it won't even be close